PDA

View Full Version : So a fat man running about the stage gets cheered but a good singer gets booed off?

Tom
27-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Moronic audience.

I hate classical music and flowers but that act is OK if you're into that kind of stuff ... and you can't deny she is a good singer. Then you have a fat man and his son running about the stage not being remotely talented who the audience love ...

Says it all really about the audience

MR.K!
27-05-2009, 05:40 PM
I know i cant believe Stevos Fatty got through :bored:

Princess
27-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Starvos was comic relief,we all need a bit of humour(especially in these times blah blah blah)

The other act was just damn annoying.

GiRTh
27-05-2009, 05:41 PM
LOL I agree

I thought the audience were very rude to boo floral highnote - or whatever they were called. Stavros makes me laugh. I want him to win.

Tom
27-05-2009, 05:42 PM
I think a fat man in a tutu is more annoying tbh. Funny at first OMGZLOL but after that its just ... :sleep:

Floral High Notes were :sleep: but at least they have talent

Jack_
27-05-2009, 05:43 PM
The thing that's so stupid about Floral Highlights is the fact that tbh, if he wasn't there, I'd say she'd be one of the favourites to win. But because he's there sorting out his flowers it ruins the whole thing, and neither of them can see that.

But I can't see what the whole hype over Stavros Flatley is either. :conf2:

They're nice people, and I love the bond between them, but two fat people running around the stage is not my idea of entertainment.

marctierman
27-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Oh god the fat greek people.. cannot believe they're finalists

xDramatick
27-05-2009, 05:58 PM
I agree.
Stavros was funny the first time but I was bored last night by them.

MD Dance Group > Floral Highnotes > Stavros.

Annie
28-05-2009, 08:19 AM
GREEKS to win! :hello:

Diversity or Flawless really but you know.. they are gods.

Harry!
28-05-2009, 08:21 AM
I liked them but I want Susan to win.

Annie
28-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Harry.
I liked them but I want Susan to win.

*strangles Harry*

Zac
28-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Totally agree. She was good, I think she could have got through if it wasn't for the flower arranging.

Lauren
28-05-2009, 09:07 AM
Shouldn't have booed, she is a good singer - but the audience are told beforehand to be lively, to boo, to jeer, to cheer, and to applaud. It just so happened that they didn't like them - so I guess they just chose to boo.

Personally, I do prefer Stavros. They have a talent of being funny, endearing and entertaining.

NettoSuperstar!
28-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Stavros Flatley ahhh theyre so cute! The floral people were just mental

Annie
28-05-2009, 09:14 AM
I love Stavos Flatley. They are hilarious. They are VARIETY! They are a comedy act. Its not about the BEST dancers or BEST singers or MOST talent.
Its about variety and being entertaining.

mado
28-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Moronic audience.

I hate classical music and flowers but that act is OK if you're into that kind of stuff ... and you can't deny she is a good singer. Then you have a fat man and his son running about the stage not being remotely talented who the audience love ...

Says it all really about the audience

yes i agree, no way was that agood act md productions should of got through

Jackie
28-05-2009, 02:30 PM
I think stavros are funny different more entertaining then those singers.