PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Holden: 'I need more Botox'

Harry!
27-05-2009, 08:51 PM
http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/07/46/160x120_amandaholden_REX.jpg

Amanda Holden has said that she is happy to admit that she has used Botox to remove her wrinkles and will continue to do so in the future.

The Britain's Got Talent judge told Heat that she first had the treatment after noticing growing creases around her eyes during the filming of Wild At Heart.

Holden said: "I have had Botox, which I'm happy to admit. It's running out now, though - I need to go again. I agree with Simon Cowell. It's like cleaning your teeth - maintenance.

"It's like getting your roots done. I think as long as you don't go stupidly over the top. I can move my face."

She added: "You can still see I've got some Botox in my forehead but the rest has virtually worn off. Yes, I think it's character and everything else, but ****** it! That's why I need to get it done again."

Holden also said that she wants to look like Joan Rivers and sees "no point in growing old gracefully".

monkeyking87
27-05-2009, 08:52 PM
She should try and get some personality before anything else....

Tom
27-05-2009, 09:06 PM
If its worn off then I'd hate to see her with it just done ...

Novo
28-05-2009, 08:14 AM
Aww i've just always thought she looks good for her age

didn't know she cheated :yuk:

Annie
28-05-2009, 08:17 AM
I read this the other day as well in Heat. I love her and I think she looks amazing. Botox is something that all old people should have on the NHS to keep looking amazing. Especially paedo's so that they dont look that much older than the children they are drooling over.
Botox FTW.

Zac
28-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by .Andy.
Aww i've just always thought she looks good for her age

didn't know she cheated :yuk:

Jackie
28-05-2009, 08:46 AM
What a waste of money.

Novo
28-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by jackie46
What a waste of money.

She looks amazing!!!!

Annie
28-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by jackie46
What a waste of money.

You can get it for like £125 per area.

jkp44
28-05-2009, 10:29 AM
people are such hypocrits not you guys but like the media because they slag off dannii minogue for having botox and make fun of her when she looks amazing anyway and so it's just an excuse to not like her and take the mikey but with amanda it's all fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's ridiculous!!!

Annie
28-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by jkp44
people are such hypocrits not you guys but like the media because they slag off dannii minogue for having botox and make fun of her when she looks amazing anyway and so it's just an excuse to not like her and take the mikey but with amanda it's all fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's ridiculous!!!

Not everyone has ripped in Dannii, not all media agree with Botox which is why they have have said anything about her but I am sure there are some media who are ripping into Amanda too.

This was an interview in Heat magazine. Not just a story that had been written.

jkp44
28-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Annie
Originally posted by jkp44

Not everyone has ripped in Dannii, not all media agree with Botox which is why they have have said anything about her but I am sure there are some media who are ripping into Amanda too.

This was an interview in Heat magazine. Not just a story that had been written.

I guess so but that does not let the other celebs who have slagged her off becuase of her botox off the hook!!!