\PJ/
29-05-2009, 09:19 PM
If i did that dying know would care.

Harry!
29-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Nah, Susan to win!

mizzy25
29-05-2009, 09:20 PM
she only went thru on the sympathy vote. she wailed and warbled like a little freak if she did that tonight wot will she do on final night? no way she will win so her mam shud have stopped it there and then

mado
29-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by mizzy25
she only went thru on the sympathy vote. she wailed and warbled like a little freak if she did that tonight wot will she do on final night? no way she will win so her mam shud have stopped it there and then

i know but iam a big softy when it comes to kids

Twilight
29-05-2009, 09:27 PM
OMG like eww you like holly you like miss fake eww..

mizzy25
29-05-2009, 09:28 PM
have just watched it on the news and ... THERE WAS NO TEARS just wailing

Tom
29-05-2009, 09:30 PM
I felt bad for her and clearly her mum wants it more than she does

andyman
29-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Holly is a ... FAKE BRAT!!!!

kevinyeah
29-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Holly is a ... FAKE BRAT!!!!

high 5:cheer2:

Tom4784
29-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Like I said in the other thread, at the end of the day she's just a kid and I think people are forgetting that her second performance was the only finale worthy performance apart from Aiden's. If Gregg hadn't have messed up and did a song normally I'd have supported him but Holly was along with Aiden the best of the night.

I can see why people might not like her and I respect them for that but for the people who are calling her a brat and a bitch and are so angry that she got though, dude. Step back from the TV and the internet and look at yourselves, you're making yourself so angry over a child you don't know getting through to a final of a TV show.

Who's more messed up at the end of the day?

kevinyeah
29-05-2009, 09:42 PM
people are not upset/angry about the quality of her performance, it is because she was given a second chance.

andyman
29-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Deport the wench!

Tom4784
29-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by kevinyeah
people are not upset/angry about the quality of her performance, it is because she was given a second chance.

Yeah but people are still discounting that it was one of the best performances of the night. Was there really anyone else who gave a worthy performance to go throgh to the final?

thisisme2008
29-05-2009, 09:44 PM
i couldn't watch, honestly, i had to change it onto kitchen nightmares usa...

kevinyeah
29-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy
Originally posted by kevinyeah

Yeah but people are still discounting that it was one of the best performances of the night. Was there really anyone else who gave a worthy performance to go throgh to the final?

nope, absolutely not, most of them were toilet tonight, but im still angry :devil:

JOSHUAH!
29-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Like I said in the other thread, at the end of the day she's just a kid and I think people are forgetting that her second performance was the only finale worthy performance apart from Aiden's. If Gregg hadn't have messed up and did a song normally I'd have supported him but Holly was along with Aiden the best of the night.

I can see why people might not like her and I respect them for that but for the people who are calling her a brat and a bitch and are so angry that she got though, dude. Step back from the TV and the internet and look at yourselves, you're making yourself so angry over a child you don't know getting through to a final of a TV show.

Totally agree.

Wildcat!
29-05-2009, 10:10 PM
She is soo cuute though!!!! Awwwww:spin2:

Tom
29-05-2009, 10:10 PM

100% agree. The overreaction is a complete joke imo

Wildcat!
29-05-2009, 10:11 PM
YOu havent seen anything. GO to DS. They are disgraceful tonight. I cant believe it. I mean how they can get so angry at a scared little girl, waaw!!!

kevinyeah
29-05-2009, 10:12 PM
is it not angry about her, it is angry about giving a second chance.

Tom
29-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha
YOu havent seen anything. GO to DS. They are disgraceful tonight. I cant believe it. I mean how they can get so angry at a scared little girl, waaw!!!

Yeah I just went over there to look, they're absolutely pathetic. They need to take a step back and get a little perspective.

Indierock&roll
29-05-2009, 10:35 PM
i do not like hollie steel one bit
acted like a brat

greg should of went through

*mazedsalv**
29-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Ive been out and missed it, but ive been on DS as well as here and see lots of hate for her, what did she do?

lily.
29-05-2009, 10:38 PM
I purposely avoided DS tonight, cuz they get outrageous at times like this.

Do I think she should be through? No. Do I think she should be in the contest in the first place? No. Do I think it's cruel to put a child in that position? Yes.

But, I find it incredibly sad to read people calling her a 'brat' and a 'bitch'. She's a child ffs.

kevinyeah
29-05-2009, 10:38 PM
there are videos on the official BGT site i think

Tom
29-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Ive been out and missed it, but ive been on DS as well as here and see lots of hate for her, what did she do?

She was singing and forgot her words ... then carried on. Then she forgot them again and started crying, Amanda got up and the whole show basically stopped. Then she got another go a bit later. Skip forward to about 1.40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smYfRmC7rgA

Lauren
29-05-2009, 10:43 PM
She didn't actually cry, she threw a tantrum. No tears. As soon as Simon said she could do it again, she was happy as larry.

At first I felt bad, but watching back - I feel somewhat annoyed.

Tom
29-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
She didn't actually cry, she threw a tantrum. No tears. As soon as Simon said she could do it again, she was happy as larry.

I don't mind that she got a second go but I don't buy into all the "brave girl" BS. But I think she was better than all but Aiden tonight anyway so deserved to go through

SiaSiaSia
29-05-2009, 10:45 PM

lily.
29-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Omg.. you are right Loz, there really are no tears!!!

andyman
29-05-2009, 10:50 PM
BS! I don't give a flying fek what others think.... Vile Brat!!!

*mazedsalv**
29-05-2009, 10:50 PM
It wont let me view the vid, and the website only shows the 2nd video.

Wildcat!
29-05-2009, 10:52 PM

Oh Craap! OK, I didnt wathch it before,, just saw all the outrage. Just saw that video now, and I am like WTF?
That was a tantrum and a half. Jeez!!! I get it why people got annoyed now.
Still, some of the names are outrageous.

andyman
29-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Will she act up again tomorrow??? Lol.

*mazedsalv**
29-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Okayy i saw it, i dont really like the girl and i do think she was acting up and her tears didnt seem real especially when she was huggng Dec. But i do feel sorry for her, must be terrible to forget the words infront of millions of people.

officialleafan
29-05-2009, 11:03 PM
It was so sad :sad:

It was so emotional, she had me crying as well :sad:

I really want her to win :sad:

Tom4784
29-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Okay she didn't cry but still I feel sad for her, it must be horrific forgetting your words when everyone is looking at you. She didn't cry but that doesn't mean the poor girl probably wasn't scared to death. She looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

bluehill
29-05-2009, 11:54 PM
****ing spolied brat. omg how vile. no one lese would get a second go. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the anoyance.

Deirdre
30-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Don't blame a 10 year-old girl, she has no sense.
I blame the mother, she obviously spoils her and encouraging her when it was obvious she was scared shitless.
That's not the child's fault at all, she'll grow out of it.

Whereas the mother should have more sense, bringing your 10 year-old daughter to audition for the biggest show in the world isn't exactly the smartest thing in the world. :rolleyes: [/rant]

Jackie
30-05-2009, 08:56 AM
I doubt she will win the pressure is really on her tonight we will all be watching to see if she cries again.

Beastie
30-05-2009, 09:01 AM
some people said its a fix.. because when she crumbled.. there were no genuine tears??? but yeah its not her fault.. if anything its her mums!!

i think i want 2 grand to win!!!!! lol

Beastie
30-05-2009, 09:02 AM
to be honest last night.. i wanted that good evans family to go through!! and that guitar man!!!!! lol

Lauren
30-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Okay she didn't cry but still I feel sad for her, it must be horrific forgetting your words when everyone is looking at you. She didn't cry but that doesn't mean the poor girl probably wasn't scared to death. She looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

And imagine what she's going to be like in front of the queen!!

... See my point? She crumbled, she shouldn't go on. We can't wrap children up in bubble wrap, things like this make them stronger, but obviously not in this case - she's now learned that a tantrum will get her her own way.

Beastie
30-05-2009, 09:07 AM
yeah she could always come back next year? when she has gained more confidence!! she is still young and got her whole life ahead of her!!

oh yeah another thing.. whats going to happen when she goes back to school!

children can be so cruel :(

Lauren
30-05-2009, 09:09 AM
One more point, a big difference.

She didn't cry at the pressure or the situation, she cried that she didn't get another chance.

This says a lot.

\PJ/
30-05-2009, 09:13 AM
And she won't always get a second chance in life.

Beastie
30-05-2009, 09:13 AM
yeah.. it was all a bit weird... like im surprised she crumbled then.. like in the audition.. or when she was practising she didnt crumble!!

but yeah suppose anyone can crumble at any one time.. at any age!!

but yeah i think greg should have gone through between him and holly!

and also no one else would have got a 2nd chance of performing!

mado
30-05-2009, 10:33 AM

spot on post

Lewis.
30-05-2009, 10:36 AM
My mum Cried. :tongue:

I quite like her. She definately has talent

Tom4784
30-05-2009, 10:42 AM

... See my point? She crumbled, she shouldn't go on. We can't wrap children up in bubble wrap, things like this make them stronger, but obviously not in this case - she's now learned that a tantrum will get her her own way.

I didn't say I wanted her to win I said I felt sorry for her.

Lauren
30-05-2009, 10:51 AM

I didn't say I wanted her to win I said I felt sorry for her.

I didn't mention her winning? :hugesmile:
The point about the queen was general, as in... it's why she shouldn't have been given another chance. It wasn't directed at you and only you, I just used your initial point to debate.

xDramatick
30-05-2009, 10:54 AM
I think it was totally unfair that she wasn't given a chance.
The slightly older Brit Chix, they messed up a song line, they just carried on and the singer apologized afterwards to her bandmates.

Greg totally should've got through over her.

Bigbrofanatic!
30-05-2009, 02:51 PM
God some of you guys are harsh on here. Shes only a little girl! Theres no way i could get up there and sing! Plus, she wanted to do it again which showed her courage, HOWEVER. You could tell she got the sympathy vote, because even though her 2nd performance was better, it still wasnt that great, so Greg should have got through really, even though like Simon i wasnt to sure on his performance lastnight. But i feel sorry for him.

All i can say is, lets hope she doesnt crack up tonight, because it would be unfair if they gave her a 2nd chance again! Thats why i think the judges shouldnt have put her through in the first place depsite her courage and bravery, she clearly cant cope with this and needs her mum on stage with her. You cant do that at the royal variety performance! Sorry.