PDA

View Full Version : Still shocked she didn't win!

ThisIsMarie
30-05-2009, 11:12 PM
After all the hype and getting the whole world watching the show to not win is just wrong.

I don't personally like her that much but she was really good at singing etc and did deserve to win.
Although she didn't deserve as much attention as she got she had it never the less and the papers etc have managed to turn it on her. It's really sad.

She didn't even do anything wrong, she should of had a go at the little pricks taunting her, good on her !

Also I can't believe she lost to Diversity!? :shocked: yeh they are good but they aren't anything more than any other dance group and todays performance really wasn't too good! I preferred their first audition. I did really like when the curly hair boy pretended to sing, he does it soo well!

One final thing, why the hell were Signature randomly being questioned etc with the finalists in BGMT? :conf:

Harry!
30-05-2009, 11:13 PM
So am I, I still think she should of won and I am still in shock that she didn't get the votes!

*mazedsalv**
30-05-2009, 11:18 PM
I am too, but im soo happy!!!
The underdog always wins now!!! Its happened to about 6 series of reality tv shows in a row.

ThisIsMarie
01-06-2009, 11:43 PM
No it hasn't.

Why the hell would that be a good thing!?

It's messed up and completely backward to not want the person who is most talented to win!

Iceman
01-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Didn't have the public backing, she will have a huge career if she's okay after the priory stay.

JOSHUAH!
01-06-2009, 11:46 PM
I am shocked she never won, and although I LOVED Diversity's performance part of me thinks, 'oh, another dance act' I mean yeah it was good, but that large group won't stand a chance touring the world or something, its not like a worldwide talented act?

I still thought Hollie was very good and would of been pleased to see her win.

Annie
02-06-2009, 05:13 PM
I am over the moon that she hasnt won. She was over-rated and a nut job. She was only watched so many times on youtube because she was a shock. A shock doesnt then mean that you are amazing.

CallumJoshuaSturt
02-06-2009, 09:40 PM
yeah I was shocked the shows seemed to be all about her (Not in a bad way)

power2thepeople
06-06-2009, 11:36 AM
I have to disagree that Diversity are just another dance act. If you use that argument then Susan Boyle is just another very good theatrical voice that you can apply to the thousands of female actresses treading the boards in musical theatre up and down the country right now. There are also MANY church choirs in the UK with individual talented vocalists. The difference is that they did not enter BGT and did not suffer stereotypical first impressions based solely on appearance that they were talentless wanabees. That does not make Susan Boyle any more worthy of winning than a creatively choreographed street dance group. Boyle suffered from hype surrounding her appearance (largely generated by Americans) and this put undue pressure on the poor woman. She deserves to do well in musical theatre as she does have a gift but that does not necessarily mean her gift is any more special than Diversity's creative dance performances or Julian Smith's musical talents for that matter.