PDA

View Full Version : Jacko wants Diversity

Harry!
02-06-2009, 06:10 AM
http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/090601/340/ilxmi.html&e=l_news_dm

Michael Jackson wants "Britain's Got Talent" winners Diversity to appear onstage with him this summer, according to reports.

The pop icon is scheduled to kick-off his "This Is It" live comeback in London next month, at the O2 Arena.

He apparently watched the final show on Saturday, when the ten-piece dance act overcome Scottish singer Susan Boyle to take the 2009 crown.

Now he is considering inviting them to play a part in his mammoth live residency, a source has claimed.

"Michael has already seen what the boys can do. He was captivated with Susan Boyle so he had an interest in the show", they said.

"But when Diversity came up on the outside rail he was mesmerised. Everyone knows Michael's performances are as much about the dancing as they are his music and Diversity would only add to the magic.

"They are the hottest thing in the country at the moment, and if everything goes well and Michael takes them on they could be one of the hottest things on the planet", said the source.

Jacko's first live show is now scheduled to take place on July 13.

bgtrobots
02-06-2009, 07:14 AM
yershh diversity could go nation wide if this is truee and i hoopee hopee hopee its true :dance2::dance2:

Annie
02-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Well they have clips of MJ's music in their routines so they must like his music so it would be good if they did but only if they actually liked him.

arista
02-06-2009, 05:00 PM
I am sure they will fit it in,
to good to miss.

Lae
26-06-2009, 09:44 AM
That would have been E-P-I-C. Shame its never gonna happen now:bawling: