PDA

View Full Version : Diversity Transformers - UK Streetdance Championships 2008

GiRTh
02-06-2009, 01:24 PM
CLICK HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ASl86AKc7I)

Some of these moves look quite familiar.

Mrluvaluva
02-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah they do. Still amazing though.

GiRTh
02-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Totally amazing. The little kid with the big hair isnt in it though.

Mrluvaluva
02-06-2009, 04:02 PM
He is awesome. I wanted them to win. Susan Boyle already has a career out of BGT if she can manage to keep it together. That's if we believe all we read in the press.

GiRTh
02-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
He is awesome. I wanted them to win. Susan Boyle already has a career out of BGT if she can manage to keep it together. That's if we believe all we read in the press. The routine contains so much of what they did on BGT in all three performances. Still good though.

It looks like SuBo gone Loco. I keep forgetting she has learning difficulties so its not that much of a surprise she couldnt cope with the pressure. Simon will ship her off to America when she recovers from her 'exhaustion' where they'll take good care of her.

Mrluvaluva
02-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh

The routine contains so much of what they did on BGT in all three performances. Still good though.

Yes it does, but I suppose it's hard to come up with new material as they have to keep each one of their 3 performances different. The semi-final and the final were only a few days apart for them.

Annie
02-06-2009, 04:52 PM
That video was amazing. Obviously there was going to be parts of that routine in the BGT routines as they are hard enough to make up in the first place so its best to reuse some of them.
I am so glad that they won, I loved them from when I first seen them and after seeing that clip, you can see that they needed their break and they got it.

Go Diversity :lovedup: