PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 2005

BigBruva
07-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Do you think that this years big brother will be exciting or just down-right boring.

I hope its nothing like BB4, cause that was totally crap.

Amy
07-05-2005, 01:17 PM
I think it'll be good this year I think BB are coming up with better ideas as the years go on!

Kore
07-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Yep i have a feeling this year will be good :dance:

lizzie_bb5
07-05-2005, 02:05 PM
I think its going 2 b really gud but i dont think i will like as much as bb5 cos i just luved bb5 2 much!! lol x

BigSister
07-05-2005, 03:43 PM
I think it is going to be greeat!

kaphc
07-05-2005, 08:01 PM
I think the BB team have learned some big lessons in the past two years about the choice of housemates and the set-up inside the house.

The choice of housemates has to be spot on with a good mix of people who are easy to get to know. In BB4, the boys, just came across as just a bunch of lads in the first two weeks while we all tried and work out who was who and the girls were "cast" early on into types, e.g. the fun girl, the bitchy girl, the motherly girl, the hippy girl etc. In BB5, it was better because each person was very distinct and it was easy to work out who was who.

Then, no matter what the choice of housemates is, there has to be a decent set-up inside the house, with no daft gimmicks for the sake of trying to liven things up (like BB4 lurched from one desperate idea to another!). The theme has to be set up from the start and applied consistently - Evil Big Brother was great because it took the show back to not knowing what to expect, like the early days of BB1. In the end, the show was bigger than the contestants, which is the way it should be.