PDA

View Full Version : I havn't looked at any of the spoilers regarding tomorrow yet...

Joelston
03-06-2009, 07:13 PM
There is no way Im going to look! I knew about the All Female twist which ruined BB8's launch for me.

But is it exciting what has been revealed?

Lewis.
03-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Yeah ;)

M X
03-06-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm not looking either, I'm strong willed. But shall be looking @ what song's are being added to Britney's Europe shows tonight.

Jack_
03-06-2009, 07:16 PM
I haven't looked either, the temptation is so big for me, and part of me really wants to know what it is, but then another thinks 'why not just wait one more day?'. Tomorrow best go so quickly and I better not be disappointed.

M X
03-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Jack_
I haven't looked either, the temptation is so big for me, and part of me really wants to know what it is, but then another thinks 'why not just wait one more day?'. Tomorrow best go so quickly and I better not be disappointed. Omg, I was just thinking about people who haven't been in the Britney thread in ages.

You and Callum.

MarilynMonroe
03-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by MichaelSpears
I'm not looking either, I'm strong willed. But shall be looking @ what song's are being added to Britney's Europe shows tonight.

Hey, I just noticed we are both going to see Britney on the same night in Manchester
xD

Locke.
03-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Only ones I've looked at are the 'leaked housemates'.

Jack_
03-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by MichaelSpears
Originally posted by Jack_
I haven't looked either, the temptation is so big for me, and part of me really wants to know what it is, but then another thinks 'why not just wait one more day?'. Tomorrow best go so quickly and I better not be disappointed. Omg, I was just thinking about people who haven't been in the Britney thread in ages.

You and Callum.

I think you might have the wrong person. :tongue: