View Full Version : Freddie is cracking up in that house

arsenalforever
13-06-2009, 07:14 AM
People are rude to him when he opens his mouth

people take his bed

he has no mates in the house

he goes to bed early
The guy is a outcast in the house

Is this going to be his saving grace with the public that he is been ignored by the fellow housemates?

HELLIWONTGO
13-06-2009, 07:20 AM
I don't think he sees the world as many of us do, he is very rich, not jealous just saying , this will be a culture shock to him and he seems a decent guy but I do think he will break or walk, although Cairon hasn't started on him yet!

arsenalforever
13-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
I don't think he sees the world as many of us do, he is very rich, not jealous just saying , this will be a culture shock to him and he seems a decent guy but I do think he will break or walk, although Cairon hasn't started on him yet!

Cairon and marcus have been chipping away at him

And The bore's seem to have ignored him

I think the public will take pity for him

liv_xo
13-06-2009, 07:26 AM
i feel sorry for him. i don't think his experience is how he thought it would be. when he ended up sleeping in the lounge because of the noise the other night, and Sree told him what they did with his bed, he looked as though he was going to cry.

i think he tries to fit in a bit too much though, just the things he says sometimes. bless him really.

arsenalforever
13-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by liv_xo
i feel sorry for him. i don't think his experience is how he thought it would be. when he ended up sleeping in the lounge because of the noise the other night, and Sree told him what they did with his bed, he looked as though he was going to cry.

i think he tries to fit in a bit too much though, just the things he says sometimes. bless him really.

Did you see what lisa said to him after he escape eviction?

rusticgal
13-06-2009, 07:33 AM
I think he said... "I've won an eviction" as he compared his eviction to that of an election.Lisa's response was to tell him not to get too big for his boots or words to that effect I believe.
She is one nasty attention seeking bit of work :yuk:

Wildcat!
13-06-2009, 07:34 AM
We are definitely gonna be behind him ANd he wont be evicted by a public vote. I cant see it. I just hope he doesnt crack up! Hopefully BB can figure out a way to let him know, that he is liked. BEcause so far he has been nothing but nice, and open. He might talk slow, an some people might find his accent annoying (I dont), but hes got no bad bones in his body to be honest. I would be gutted if he walks or something like that.

arsenalforever
13-06-2009, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha
We are definitely gonna be behind him ANd he wont be evicted by a public vote. I cant see it. I just hope he doesnt crack up! Hopefully BB can figure out a way to let him know, that he is liked. BEcause so far he has been nothing but nice, and open. He might talk slow, an some people might find his accent annoying (I dont), but hes got no bad bones in his body to be honest. I would be gutted if he walks or something like that.

I just love to see him win eviction after evictio after eviction
And see how shocked the bores look:laugh3:

DrunkerThanMoses
13-06-2009, 09:22 AM
he cant help being high all the time. Poor guy!

Beastie
13-06-2009, 09:23 AM
freddie deserves not to be up next week :( i think they should put in an intelligent man or woman for him! because he is a lot more intelligent than everyone in there!!

DrunkerThanMoses
13-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
freddie deserves not to be up next week :( i think they should put in an intelligent man or woman for him! because he is a lot more intelligent than everyone in there!!

Notice how all the dull reatard unintresting people voted for him last week, well of course minus shivash! Lisa, Karley, Kris, Charlie and Norian = Dull

Beastie
13-06-2009, 09:30 AM
lol yeah!! its down to jealousy! angel is the only one being nice to him :( i hope new housemates go in and shake the house up!! shake the smiles off some of peoples faces!! like lisa!!

HELLIWONTGO
13-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
lol yeah!! its down to jealousy! angel is the only one being nice to him :( i hope new housemates go in and shake the house up!! shake the smiles off some of peoples faces!! like lisa!!

Anything that annoys or upsets Lisa is good for me but maybe she should stay a little while longer as I dislike her so much Sree is ok compared to her

DrunkerThanMoses
13-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Why all the Sree hate? Okay he did annoy me at first, but know hes one of my favourites! he seems caring towards freddie and other housemates!

Myviews
13-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Hes boring thats why he goes to sleep early not because he as no friends etc grow up ffs

libra68
13-06-2009, 10:20 AM
who does lisa think she is!!!

DrunkerThanMoses
13-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by libra68
who does lisa think she is!!!

A Man?

libra68
13-06-2009, 10:25 AM
:laugh: