PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the C4 link man?

vesavius
14-06-2009, 08:07 AM
A few times now he has raised my eyebrow for making comments that seem pretty anti BB...

Just last night he made snoring noises, obviously pretending to have just woken up, at the end credits of the show and then later on advertised the live show as 'if you want to watch a bunch of randoms sleep...' or similar.

Anyone else notice this?

ben1990
14-06-2009, 09:32 AM
It would be stupid for C4 to undermine one of their shows. He was simply being humourous.
And the snoring thing was because the show ended with the sound of loud snoring.

vesavius
14-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Stupid for C4 to undermine BB?

hehe it's all they have done this series isnt it?

vesavius
15-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Sorry, not one for bumping myself normally, but hes at it again...

"...and we go to Big brother at 1.15am to watch a bunch of people sleeping. Interesting eh?"

Paraphrased, sure, that was last nigth and I have slept since then, but whats up with this guy? I mean, he obviously has an issue with the show, but is it acceptable for a link man to put down the show?

Part of the C4 agenda? You decide.

Z
15-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Yeah I heard him say that last night; I think he's probably just mocking the show because so many people say similar things about the live feed.

HELLIWONTGO
15-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by vesavius
Sorry, not one for bumping myself normally, but hes at it again...

"...and we go to Big brother at 1.15am to watch a bunch of people sleeping. Interesting eh?"

Paraphrased, sure, that was last nigth and I have slept since then, but whats up with this guy? I mean, he obviously has an issue with the show, but is it acceptable for a link man to put down the show?

Part of the C4 agenda? You decide.

The British are famous for being able to take a joke, I take your point,(and we haven't even been introduced) but lighten up he's just being humorous(misspelt!!!):thumbs:

vesavius
15-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Maybe...

At this point I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt anyhow, but it does stand out that he dosent make the same 'jokes' about any other show... That they are boring etc I mean.