PDA

View Full Version : Noirin Noirin is REALLY Beginning to

mrsme
18-06-2009, 09:45 PM
show herself true colours.

Who on earth says on NATIONAL TV that they can hang coat hangers off their nipples.
What planet is she on? I have defended her up to now, but tonight she has been a real silly cow.
She says she was brought up to respect herself and then she goes and says that ? silly cow.

merijaan
18-06-2009, 09:51 PM
She is a cheap stuck up hoe, same goes for them 3 karly, sohie and Norin you just worked it out lol.

They are money gold diggers, think they deserve a rich man because they think there gods gift to men! and woman! lol

Deirdre
18-06-2009, 09:52 PM
And her father is a priest.
:nono:

KKBL
18-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by merijaan
She is a cheap stuck up hoe, same goes for them 3 karly, sohie and Norin you just worked it out lol.

They are money gold diggers, think they deserve a rich man because they think there gods gift to men! and woman! lol

Karly,Sophie and Noirin are 3 completely different people so i cant understand how you find them all to be "cheap stuck up hoes".The only thing they have in common is the fact that they're very good looking girls.hmmm.....

merijaan
18-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Nah, they are the same. prity, stuck up, fake, hoes, goldiggers they dont mind too much how they do on the show besides it hitting there confidence. They all know they will do well because there prity!

With Karly shes jsut a more up in yourface bitch, Sophie hasnt shown her true colours yet and Norin has been hiding behind the tash and glasses til recently and is bit intimidated by the other to at the same time.

The girls will show their real sides soon! You saw what Norin said about Angel, is that nice at all on bit? Shows jsut how stuck up she is.

Shabba
18-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Omg your all pathetic

machine04
18-06-2009, 10:05 PM
tbh sophie an karly havent dun much wrong or anything to show they slutty and cheap.

Noirin tonight has came across like that and has irritated me. although Sree hasnt helped her

Twilight
18-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by mrsme
show herself true colours.

Who on earth says on NATIONAL TV that they can hang coat hangers off their nipples.
What planet is she on? I have defended her up to now, but tonight she has been a real silly cow.
She says she was brought up to respect herself and then she goes and says that ? silly cow. I agree with you

merijaan
18-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Norin apparently bonked on another reality show, they all said they want a rich man!

Sophie, is blonde with implants and has done naked videos pictures etc. not cheap? lol

Karly has a sex take about and is a slag too. Oh and shes a Freemason and maybe Sophie too! Dont let innocent faces fool you!

Karly was crying on sree then slags him off thats nice isnt it and they all take piss out of him too!

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Shabba
Omg your all pathetic

AHEM. because? because we think it's cheap to want to get your nips out on national tv? you think it's pathetic, i think it's decent.

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by machine04
although Sree hasnt helped her

sree hasn;t put words into her mouth has he? he hasn't forced her to act like a cheap tart?

i am not a sree fan but please.....

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:15 PM
She was going to flash to mucky Marcus for a can of beer,she looked round at the others faces ,and changed her mind but she was on the verge of doing it ,have no doubts about it ..SLAPPER

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Are you serious? she mentions a funny party trick and suddenly she's a tart, okay then...

legolake
18-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Marcus, cairon and Shiavsh are such gentlemen arent they - the way they talk about the women is disgusting

Please stop slagging off the women when the guys are just as bad - if not worse - pervy sexist pigs really

Fangz
18-06-2009, 10:17 PM
I don't think it's that big a deal to be honest, and I don't think boasting about being able to hang coat-hangers off her nipples necessarily means she doesn't respect herself.

bbisfun
18-06-2009, 10:19 PM
She is an idiot, I didnt like the remark she made in regards to angels looks.

Arneldo
18-06-2009, 10:20 PM
What is wrong with that? If anything it made me like her more that she is comfortable enough with her body to joke around.

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by bbisfun
She is an idiot, I didnt like the remark she made in regards to angels looks. The same Angel who is starving herself for Noirins vanity ?

BBnewbie
Ha!!:hello: thats wat makes this show entertaining... like someone said last night if they taught "what would my parents think evrytime they said or did something" i think it might get a little bit boring.

But then again thats just me :tongue:

BBmassive
Originally posted by legolake
Marcus, cairon and Shiavsh are such gentlemen arent they - the way they talk about the women is disgusting

Please stop slagging off the women when the guys are just as bad - if not worse - pervy sexist pigs really Encouraged by Noirin

30stone
18-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Wait, im not seeing a problem with her saying that ??

Whats the big deal?

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
What is wrong with that? If anything it made me like her more that she is comfortable enough with her body to joke around.

and acceptable to talk about hanging coathangers off your nipples? I mean, how does one find out one can hang coathangers off ones nipples? pray tell..... it's surely something you try.

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

Whats the big deal?

cos you're a man and would probably enjoy seeing it.
would you feel the same if it was your daughter?

would you feel the same if it was rodrigo saying he could hang hangers from his third eye?
nope. didn;t think so.

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:27 PM

Whats the big deal?

would you feel the same if it was rodrigo saying he could hang hangers from his third eye?
nope. didn;t think so.

Just because her dad is a priest it doesnt make her a slag

30stone
18-06-2009, 10:27 PM

Whats the big deal?

nope. didn;t think so.

No i wouldnt feel the same if i was her dad, but id think shes old enough to do what she wants you know, shes not 14!

And she never done it, just said that she can?

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92

Whats the big deal?

nope. didn;t think so.

it;s not her father being a father that makes her a slag, it's her own mouth and actions. come on, keep up....

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Are you serious? she mentions a funny party trick and suddenly she's a tart, okay then... Are you for real ? a "funny party trick"is balance £ coins on the side of a beer glass etc .. NOT getting your t!ts out and hanging coathangers from them

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:29 PM

Whats the big deal?

nope. didn;t think so.

No i wouldnt feel the same if i was her dad, but id think shes old enough to do what she wants you know, shes not 14!

so she's a liar as well as a tart then?
she said tonight she had done it.
and hang on (pardon the pun), if you have never done something like that, how do you know you can?

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:30 PM

it;s not her father being a father that makes her a slag, it's her own mouth and actions. come on, keep up....

Oh please, she hasn't done anything, i bet if your favourite said they could do it then it would be a totally different conversation, your just being stupid, probably because she's attractive, common probem with female viewers for the female housemates

KKBL
18-06-2009, 10:33 PM

Whats the big deal?

nope. didn;t think so.

I personally wouldnt call her a slag but if anything makes her a slag its the fact that she was willing to flash her tits to a pervy old man(somone who she doesnt fancy) for a can of cider ie.sell her body.
But she could of been joking.

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:33 PM

Oh please, she hasn't done anything, i bet if your favourite said they could do it then it would be a totally different conversation, your just being stupid, probably because she's attractive, common probem with female viewers for the female housemates

oh how silly. honestly, not the jealousy card again.
noirin has nothing i envy darling. really.
my favourite is freddie. i doubt freddie could hang anything from his nipples and probably would never try. he;s far too decent for that. I actually like dogface, she;s a glamour model, and she is far prettier than noirin in my opinion. the outer has no bearings on my feelings for a housemate. I am not threatened by anyone and honestly pity you for making such a suggestion. says more about you sweetheart, than me. loving your work., :hello:

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:34 PM

Oh please, she hasn't done anything, i bet if your favourite said they could do it then it would be a totally different conversation, your just being stupid, probably because she's attractive, common probem with female viewers for the female housemates Holy Mary mother of God !!!!!!!!! the same old chesnut" you are jealous " as a matter of fact i can hang chanderliers and broke my own record of 3 wheelie bins on EACH nipple from MY tits ...so there !!!!!!

Fangz
18-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Some of my mates have been known to get their boobs out in return for drinks and I honestly don't think it's bad? I mean, they're Noirin's boobs, so she can do what she likes with them.

30stone
18-06-2009, 10:36 PM

Whats the big deal?

nope. didn;t think so.

and hang on (pardon the pun), if you have never done something like that, how do you know you can?

EDIT: She has never done it in the house.

Who gives a **** what she does at a party?
People do much worse lol.

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Are you serious? she mentions a funny party trick and suddenly she's a tart, okay then... Are you for real ? a "funny party trick"is balance £ coins on the side of a beer glass etc .. NOT getting your t!ts out and hanging coathangers from them

Really...is there a book of party tricks? I didn't think so...hanging coathangers off your nipples doens't make you a slag

oh how silly. honestly, not the jealousy card again.
noirin has nothing i envy darling. really.
my favourite is freddie. i doubt freddie could hang anything from his nipples and probably would never try. he;s far too decent for that. I actually like dogface, she;s a glamour model, and she is far prettier than noirin in my opinion. the outer has no bearings on my feelings for a housemate. I am not threatened by anyone and honestly pity you for making such a suggestion. says more about you sweetheart, than me. loving your work., :hello:

Certainly seems that way, every time a girl does something like this people like you call her a slag but the male housemates dont get this kind of cr*p...typical

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:37 PM

Oh please, she hasn't done anything, i bet if your favourite said they could do it then it would be a totally different conversation, your just being stupid, probably because she's attractive, common probem with female viewers for the female housemates Holy Mary mother of God !!!!!!!!! the same old chesnut" you are jealous " as a matter of fact i can hang chanderliers and broke my own record of 3 wheelie bins on EACH nipple from MY tits ...so there !!!!!!

Well according to all of you that automatically makes you a slag

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by KKBL

I personally wouldnt call her a slag but if anything makes her a slag its the fact that she was willing to flash her tits to a pervy old man(somone who she doesnt fancy) for a can of cider ie.sell her body.

Its a pretty pathetic joke if she was joking, doncha think?

knock knock

whos there

doctor

doctor who?

you said it.

THATS a joke mate, and a free one, just for you.

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:38 PM

Whats the big deal?

nope. didn;t think so.

People do much worse lol. By telling US the viewing public she has MADE it OUR business ,she is in BB to be judged and THATS what i am doing

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:39 PM
By telling US the viewing public she has MADE it OUR business ,she is in BB to be judged and THATS what i am doing

Well do that without calling her a slag, you could say its not very tasteful but no, you call her a slag, thats just too far

BBmassive

Well according to all of you that automatically makes you a slag But i am only telling YOU flower im not on national TV with my parents,grandparents,elderly Auntys watching

mrsme

they do 30stone, they do. look at the wheelie bin confession above!!!!

however, talking about it, and offering it up on national tv really isn't big nor clever. we all have different moral standards, clearly. i am glad mine are where they are. far above hers.

KKBL
18-06-2009, 10:40 PM

knock knock

whos there

doctor

doctor who?

you said it.

What i mean is maybe she was just messing around,maybe she was never actually going to do it.

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:41 PM
By telling US the viewing public she has MADE it OUR business ,she is in BB to be judged and THATS what i am doing

Well do that without calling her a slag, you could say its not very tasteful but no, you call her a slag, thats just too far Adam .. please show me WHERE ive called the slag a slag ? i have not until now

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:41 PM

knock knock

whos there

doctor

doctor who?

you said it.

What i mean is maybe she was just messing around,maybe she was never actually going to do it. SHE WAS

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:42 PM
But i am only telling YOU flower im not on national TV with my parents,grandparents,elderly Auntys watching

So....?

Shes in there to have fun, how she has her fun is not for you to decide, theres no point in focusing on something so stupid and calling her a slag and everything, people have done far worse on big brother

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:43 PM

Well do that without calling her a slag, you could say its not very tasteful but no, you call her a slag, thats just too far Adam .. please show me WHERE ive called the slag a slag ? i have not until now

Well forgve me if you havent but you certainly implied it

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:43 PM

they do 30stone, they do. look at the wheelie bin confession above!!!!

however, talking about it, and offering it up on national tv really isn't big nor clever. we all have different moral standards, clearly. i am glad mine are where they are. far above hers. I am in the guiness book of records !

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:44 PM

Well forgve me if you havent but you certainly implied it But YOU oh Noirin fan called her it .... look back through this thread ,YOU were the one to use the word SLAG

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:45 PM
But YOU oh Noirin fan called her it .... look back through this thread ,YOU were the one to use the word SLAG

I used the word slag when saying she WASN'T one, it was probably a joke this paty trick so just drop it already

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:46 PM
what really irritates me about it though, and correct me here if i am wrong,
she has said that, and will moan and wring her hands to lisa in a couple of days that the lads see her as a piece of meat and won't leave her alone.
it used to be called being a prick tease in days gone.

Her behaviour with Sree has been pretty pathetic. Oh Sree, I need my space, but please, come to Dublin after and i'll show you around, now, come here and give me a cuddle, (all the time she is pouting and giving him doe eyes.) Oh purlease. get a grip

Twilight
18-06-2009, 10:48 PM
she has said that, and will moan and wring her hands to lisa in a couple of days that the lads see her as a piece of meat and won't leave her alone.

Her behaviour with Sree has been pretty pathetic. Oh Sree, I need my space, but please, come to Dublin after and i'll show you around, now, come here and give me a cuddle, (all the time she is pouting and giving him doe eyes.) Oh purlease. get a grip ILY

BBmassive
But YOU oh Noirin fan called her it .... look back through this thread ,YOU were the one to use the word SLAG

I used the word slag when saying she WASN'T one, it was probably a joke this paty trick so just drop it already But you said it .... I implied it ,and stand by that

Adamw92
Are you serious? she said the come to Dublin bit like 5 days ago, in a WHOLE different conversation, people complained that she wouldn't just tell him straight that she needs space, she does and you all accuse her of beng a bitch, grow up

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Twilight

Her behaviour with Sree has been pretty pathetic. Oh Sree, I need my space, but please, come to Dublin after and i'll show you around, now, come here and give me a cuddle, (all the time she is pouting and giving him doe eyes.) Oh purlease. get a grip ILY I LOVE Mrsme too :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:49 PM

I used the word slag when saying she WASN'T one, it was probably a joke this paty trick so just drop it already But you said it .... I implied it ,and stand by that

Right but i didn't say she WAS a slag so i don't see where your going with this, trying to confuse me?

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:50 PM
I used the word slag when saying she WASN'T one, it was probably a joke this paty trick so just drop it already

SHE WAS GOING TO DO IT UNTIL SHE THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT THE VOTING PUBLIC!!!!!!!!
Behave yourself. Joke my derriere. She is the type that used to sit behind the bike sheds at the state secondary schools, offering a quick feel for a menthol berkeley!!!!!! She learned her trade somewhere didnt she!!!!!:rolleyes:

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:50 PM

Right but i didn't say she WAS a slag so i don't see where your going with this, trying to confuse me? Not at all ,you accused ME of calling her a slag ....I didnt ...YOU did ,just pointing this out to you

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:52 PM

Behave yourself. Joke my derriere. She is the type that used to sit behind the bike sheds at the state secondary schools, offering a quick feel for a menthol berkeley!!!!!! She learned her trade somewhere didnt she!!!!!:rolleyes:

Are you Noirin? answer me that, ecause if you are then you have no clue what is going on in her head so you cannot say she WAS going to do it

and BBmassiv, i apologised for sang you did, it was mrsme who said it, you must have not read my post properly

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:52 PM

Behave yourself. Joke my derriere. She is the type that used to sit behind the bike sheds at the state secondary schools, offering a quick feel for a menthol berkeley!!!!!! She learned her trade somewhere didnt she!!!!!:rolleyes: Exactly !!! she didnt walk past her wardrobe one icy November morning and out of the mist flew 2 coathangers which just by chance landed on her nips

merijaan
18-06-2009, 10:53 PM
norins a slag karlys a slag sohipes a slag kris is a slag and charlie is a slag lol

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Are you serious? she said the come to Dublin bit like 5 days ago, in a WHOLE different conversation, people complained that she wouldn't just tell him straight that she needs space, she does and you all accuse her of beng a bitch, grow up

I am serious and I have never called her a bitch.

She DOES want her space, but she also wants lap dogs. The sad thing, but funny thing, is that the only good looking lads in the house haven;t sniffed at her, it;s only the dirty pervs that are interested. now, that tells me something.

if she had said to sree, look, you are pissing me off, LEAVE ME ALONE NOW, and stuck to it, I would have respected her far more. She hasnt. She has had him, and continues to have him on a piece of elastic. go away, come here, leave me alone, cuddle me, get lost, kiss my cheek. it's sick.

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:54 PM
and BBmassiv, i apologised for sang you did, it was mrsme who said it, you must have not read my post properly

APOLOGISE AGAIN BECAUSE IT WAS ACTUALLY YOU THAT STARTED THE SLAG TERMINOLOGY.

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:56 PM

She DOES want her space, but she also wants lap dogs. The sad thing, but funny thing, is that the only good looking lads in the house haven;t sniffed at her, it;s only the dirty pervs that are interested. now, that tells me something.

if she had said to sree, look, you are pissing me off, LEAVE ME ALONE NOW, and stuck to it, I would have respected her far more. She hasnt. She has had him, and continues to have him on a piece of elastic. go away, come here, leave me alone, cuddle me, get lost, kiss my cheek. it's sick.

It's not sick, she says she needs space everynow and then, she didnt say she needed it 24/7, she said he could hang round with her and she would say when she needed space

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:56 PM

if she had said to sree, look, you are pissing me off, LEAVE ME ALONE NOW, and stuck to it, I would have respected her far more. She hasnt. She has had him, and continues to have him on a piece of elastic. go away, come here, leave me alone, cuddle me, get lost, kiss my cheek. it's sick. All true !! she sat there last night at the bus stop ,straight facing Sree her legs akimbo ..opening and shutting them ,all the time looking at him ...Noirin can now be found in the gardening section at B&Q

mrsme
18-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Exactly !!! she didnt walk past her wardrobe one icy November morning and out of the mist flew 2 coathangers which just by chance landed on her nips

HANG ON MASSIVE.....................

have you ever been to Dublin in november? it gets a bit chilly, and who know's what happens to the wardrobes and coathangers when the mystical leprechauns get to work.....don't underestimate the power of the emerald isle.
poor noirin was sat doing her patchwork quilt one night, sipping potato water by the open fire, and woooooosh, a gust of icy wind hardened her nipples and those pesky leprechauns stood throwing coathangers onto them like a fairground hoopla.
you realy need to get out more massive if you can't see the possibilities....

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 10:57 PM

It's not sick, she says she needs space everynow and then, she didnt say she needed it 24/7, she said he could hang round with her and she would say when she needed pace Did she now ? shes all heart ,allowing him her presence if and when she chooses

Fangz
18-06-2009, 10:58 PM

If you clutch those pearls any tighter you're going to throttle yourself, settle down and have a cuppa, you sound hysterical.

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Did she now ? shes all heart ,allowing him her presence if and when she chooses

Yeah she is, she has every right to tell him when he can be near her, she is her own person

BBmassive
Exactly !!! she didnt walk past her wardrobe one icy November morning and out of the mist flew 2 coathangers which just by chance landed on her nips

HANG ON MASSIVE.....................

have you ever been to Dublin in november? it gets a bit chilly, and who know's what happens to the wardrobes and coathangers when the mystical leprechauns get to work.....don't underestimate the power of the emerald isle.
poor noirin was sat doing her patchwork quilt one night, sipping potato water by the open fire, and woooooosh, a gust of icy wind hardened her nipples and those pesky leprechauns stood throwing coathangers onto them like a fairground hoopla.
you realy need to get out more massive if you can't see the possibilities.... Bleddy hell !! my Father in law was from the Emerald Isle ,he never told me the little fellas were pervs in a pointed hat !! Be Jessus

mrsme
massive, last night her legs were open and shut like they were a pair of gardening shears cutting the box hedge. right next to poor sree's face. prick tease.

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:00 PM

Yeah she is, she has every right to tell him when he can be near her, she is her own person In other words ,UST as mrsme said ...shes dangling the pervy hm8s on her silken string ...enough said

mrsme
18-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Fangz

If you clutch those pearls any tighter you're going to throttle yourself, settle down and have a cuppa, you sound hysterical.

i think a pearl necklace is something noirin is more likely to wear sweetheart. :pat:

merijaan
Told you shes a hoe wana get her tits out for a can of cider and already showed them to Lisa, lol

Not forgetting poor shree! why does he fall for a cheap slag!

BBmassive
massive, last night her legs were open and shut like they were a pair of gardening shears cutting the box hedge. right next to poor sree's face. prick tease. Was they ever !! im saying it now and i dont care WHO plays pop with me .....SLAG

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 11:02 PM

Yeah she is, she has every right to tell him when he can be near her, she is her own person In other words ,UST as mrsme said ...shes dangling the pervy hm8s on her silken string ...enough said

Say what you want but thats jut wrong, how you can sit and defend Sree, the perverted stalker is beyond me, I can't be bothered with you anymore because the message doesn't get through so just be pathetic and call her sick towards someone who won't leave her alone because well...that just makes you an idiot

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:02 PM

i think a pearl necklace is something noirin is more likely to wear sweetheart. :pat: Thats her party trick number 48

mrsme
18-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Say what you want but thats jut wrong, how you can sit and defend Sree, the perverted stalker is beyond me, I can't be bothered with you anymore because the message doesn't get through so just be pathetic and call her sick towards someone who won't leave her alone because well...that just makes you an idiot

why is sree a perverted stalker? she offers herself on a plate one minute, and the next reattaches the chastity belt.
get a grip. there's only one idiot here hunny and that be you. quit your jibber jabber you crazy fool

Fangz
18-06-2009, 11:06 PM

i think a pearl necklace is something noirin is more likely to wear sweetheart. :pat:
I just think it's nuts how you've come up with all these assumptions about Noirin over one inconsequential thing like this. Yeah, of course you know what "type" she was at secondary school, please.:rolleyes:

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:07 PM

I just think it's nuts how you've come up with all these assumptions about Noirin over one inconsequential thing like this. Yeah, of course you know what "type" she was at secondary school, please.:rolleyes: Were YOU at school with her flowerpot ? spill the beans

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 11:08 PM

why is sree a perverted stalker? she offers herself on a plate one minute, and the next reattaches the chastity belt.
get a grip. there's only one idiot here hunny and that be you. quit your jibber jabber you crazy fool

How is sree a stalker? okay you seriously need to record Big Brother and watch it again, have you not watch the past 2 weeks? jog on...

Fangz
18-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Were YOU at school with her flowerpot ? spill the beans
Did I ever imply I was?

mrsme
18-06-2009, 11:10 PM
How is sree a stalker? okay you seriously need to record Big Brother and watch it again, have you not watch the past 2 weeks? jog on... s

no love, it;s YOU that needs to rewatch the past 2 weeks.
sree is being a pain in the butt, but she isn't discouraging him. she is FAR FAR from discouraging him. she is encouraging him. you need to take your rose tinted specs off.

BBmassive
Were YOU at school with her flowerpot ? spill the beans
Did I ever imply I was? Sorry i just took it for granted when you questioned Mrsme judgement of Nipple Noirin that YOU personally knew her,

gavinh2008

How did Noirin offer herself to Sree? Hmm...

Honestly, Sree just doesnt know when to give someone space, if I had someone like that clinging onto me all the time I would be the same, he's kinda ruining the experience for her, bless her

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:12 PM
How is sree a stalker? okay you seriously need to record Big Brother and watch it again, have you not watch the past 2 weeks? jog on... s

sree is being a pain in the butt, but she isn't discouraging him. she is FAR FAR from discouraging him. she is encouraging him. you need to take your rose tinted specs off. She is USING him and Mucky Marcus to gain camera time,why dont the good looking lads in the house try to chat her up ? doesnt take a lot of working out does it ?

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by gavinh2008

Honestly, Sree just doesnt know when to give someone space, if I had someone like that clinging onto me all the time I would be the same, he's kinda ruining the experience for her, bless her No wonder she nominated him on Tuesday then .....Oh sorry ...she didnt

Fangz
Sorry i just took it for granted when you questioned Mrsme judgement of Nipple Noirin that YOU personally knew her,
You don't have to know someone to know that deciding what they must have been like several years ago based on a throwaway comment about a naughty party-trick is stupid. Maybe she WAS "that type" in secondary school, I won't pretend to know one way or the other.

Adamw92

sree is being a pain in the butt, but she isn't discouraging him. she is FAR FAR from discouraging him. she is encouraging him. you need to take your rose tinted specs off.

Don't worry, i'm watching BB carefully each night, she is in n way encouraging him by giving him a hug pet, get your facts straight, shes told im they are just friends countless times, shes did it the nice way and now shes doing itthe nasty way, he is encouraging himself, he doesnt need her for that, no matter how much she tells im he will never quit stalking her

merijaan
18-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Ok cant be assed reading it all, but to one reply or few, sree is ok we dont have whole footage and he is cool with one person in the house Norin, but she waited long enough to tel him to go away and only now as shes getting other mail attention!

all attention seekers!

Shes a heartless bitch.

I think sree is cool and harmless but also needs to **** off, and leave her alone, I say this for him not against, I be like bro do yourself a favour leave her, she's giving him **** leave her dassit!

mrsme
18-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by gavinh2008

Honestly, Sree just doesnt know when to give someone space, if I had someone like that clinging onto me all the time I would be the same, he's kinda ruining the experience for her, bless her

clearly you did not see the bus stop last night when she was playing hedge cutters with her legs right next to him.

or the night before when he was sat at the side of her bed and she stroked his hair and gave him a cuddle,

or that same night when she offered to have him visit her in dublin where she would show him around and take him out

watch the show for crying out loud. it makes you look really silly otherwise.

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry i just took it for granted when you questioned Mrsme judgement of Nipple Noirin that YOU personally knew her,
You don't have to know someone to know that deciding what they must have been like several years ago based on a throwaway comment about a naughty party-trick is stupid. Maybe she WAS "that type" in secondary school, I won't pretend to know one way or the other. It wasnt a "throw away comment" it was a shallow bribe ,,,God how naive

mrsme
18-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Don't worry, i'm watching BB carefully each night, she is in n way encouraging him by giving him a hug pet, get your facts straight, shes told im they are just friends countless times, shes did it the nice way and now shes doing itthe nasty way, he is encouraging himself, he doesnt need her for that, no matter how much she tells im he will never quit stalking her

RIGHT....I get it now. silly me. She is offering to show marcus her nipple trick to discourage sree. how dumb of us all not to notice that. good job you are here to remind us. :pat:

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 11:17 PM
She is USING him and Mucky Marcus to gain camera time,why dont the good looking lads in the house try to chat her up ? doesnt take a lot of working out does it ?

well let's see:

Kris- With Sophie
Sree- Well he is trying it on with her
Charlie- gay.
Rodrigo- not tryng it on with anyone
Marcus- wouldn't stand a chance
Cairon- pursuing Sophie
Siavash- too busy enjoying his Cairon bath times
Freddie- doesn't really try it on with anyone

Fangz
18-06-2009, 11:18 PM
It wasnt a "throw away comment" it was a shallow bribe ,,,God how naive
Fine then, a shallow bribe, whatever, it makes no difference to the point I made.

merijaan
18-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Poor shree, I said Karly Sohpie and Norin arent ncie girls they use guys for anything, they will only go for famous and or rich guys!

Adamw92
18-06-2009, 11:20 PM

RIGHT....I get it now. silly me. She is offering to show marcus her nipple trick to discourage sree. how dumb of us all not to notice that. good job you are here to remind us. :pat:

Did i say she was? and so what, she's tryin to enjoy herself, don't hate on her beause she'd be willing to do it for some beer, pathetic...if a boy was willing to flash for beer you'd be saying a whole different thing

BBmassive
Ok cant be assed reading it all, but to one reply or few, sree is ok we dont have whole footage and he is cool with one person in the house Norin, but she waited long enough to tel him to go away and only now as shes getting other mail attention!

all attention seekers!

Shes a heartless bitch.

I think sree is cool and harmless but also needs to **** off, and leave her alone, I say this for him not against, I be like bro do yourself a favour leave her, she's giving him **** leave her dassit! Were you like me waiting to see her nominate him last Tuesday ,she didnt bother ... doesnt take Hawkins to work you why she chose not to does it ,If someone was "stalking me" after I had slipped them specsavers number and helped them up from the floor after I had jumped on his cream crackers ,i would get rid of him any way i could ,in BB this is what your nomination is for ,she didnt use it for that purpose

mrsme
right. you have a good point there.

marcus clearly wouldnt stand a chance. he'd have struggled with helen keller for christs sake, but still she offers him a cop of the old nipple trick.,

prick tease.

arsenalforever
18-06-2009, 11:21 PM
noirin is the best game player in that house and she's lisa's second in command

She's not winning now

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Poor shree, I said Karly Sohpie and Norin arent ncie girls they use guys for anything, they will only go for famous and or rich guys! Nipple Noirin,and the 2 bimbos have nothing to offer anyone with money

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
noirin is the best game player in that house and she's lisa's second in command

She's not winning now She never was,but shes done herself no favours being the house ho

merijaan
18-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Peple try and do a balance between nominating who makes them look reasonable but also those who are a threat! thats why shree isnt nominated yet they hate him but dont think he stands a chance I hope he wins!

mrsme
18-06-2009, 11:23 PM

Did i say she was? and so what, she's tryin to enjoy herself, don't hate on her beause she'd be willing to do it for some beer, pathetic...if a boy was willing to flash for beer you'd be saying a whole different thing

erm. no, i wouldnt.

doing thinks like that is sick. never mind the reward.

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Peple try and do a balance between nominating who makes them look reasonable but also those who are a threat! thats why shree isnt nominated yet they hate him but dont think he stands a chance I hope he wins! I was talking of "poor stalked Noirin" IF she didnt like what Sree was up to she would have nominated him

merijaan
18-06-2009, 11:28 PM
No she woudlnt because she would look bad! shes 2 faced using him she dont give 2 ***** about him! If you know some one fancies you , you have a heart and dont flirt around or consider their feelings, she was getting too much attention to give a S*** about shree.

Heartless b*****

Yeh she was loving it too much after the blondesgettign all the attention!

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Right peeps im off up to bed ,i have to be up early Ross Mcwhirter is coming at 10 for me to try to get into Guiniess book of records 2011 ... I have all but perfected balancing 2 Asda trollies (FULL ) on my left nip while TWIRLING( i dont just let things dangle ...no suree) a skip lorry on the other, its tiring work i can tell you ,and i need my sleep ,xxxx

merijaan
18-06-2009, 11:30 PM
lol and you think shrees weird!

BBmassive
18-06-2009, 11:31 PM
No she woudlnt because she would look bad! shes 2 faced using him she dont give 2 ***** about him! If you know some one fancies you , you have a heart and dont flirt around or consider their feelings, she was getting too much attention to give a S*** about shree.

Heartless b*****

Yeh she was loving it too much after the blondesgettign all the attention! Exactly !! then flirting with grubby marcus .combing his dandruff laden hair for him ,just to make Sree even more jealous ,there is a name for girls like her and its on the tip of my tongue ,night all xx

merijaan
18-06-2009, 11:33 PM
You like her then hate her, hmmm im confused, ok laterz

mrsme
18-06-2009, 11:34 PM
massive, haven;t you got enough on your tips without words for "lovely" noirin.
you have a good sleep. asda trollies. wow. can we get it on youtube to rival noirin's show and tell

BBmassive
19-06-2009, 04:47 PM
She is USING him and Mucky Marcus to gain camera time,why dont the good looking lads in the house try to chat her up ? doesnt take a lot of working out does it ?

well let's see:

Kris- With Sophie
Sree- Well he is trying it on with her
Charlie- gay.
Rodrigo- not tryng it on with anyone
Marcus- wouldn't stand a chance
Cairon- pursuing Sophie
Siavash- too busy enjoying his Cairon bath times
Freddie- doesn't really try it on with anyone Kris has never given her a second look,neither has Cairon who has tried to chat up the other girls,Rod not interested,Siabash ,hasnt bothered either ,thay leaves her with the 2 house creeps .so what does she do ? uses one to make the other jealous ,where i come from girls like her are called PRICK TEASERS and users ,enough said !!

Staceee
19-06-2009, 04:50 PM
She isn't a silly cow shes a nice normal down to earth girl

BBmassive
19-06-2009, 04:50 PM
massive, haven;t you got enough on your tips without words for "lovely" noirin.
you have a good sleep. asda trollies. wow. can we get it on youtube to rival noirin's show and tell You will be thrilled to know Ross was WELL impressed with me and my nips he said he had never in all his life seen anything like them ,whilst dangling various objects of GREAT portpotions i managed to eat a Cornetto while singing "God save the Queen"needless to say i made it into 2011 with flying colours :dance2::dance::colour::cheer::cheer2::bouncy::ban ana:

BBmassive
19-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Staceee
She isn't a silly cow shes a nice normal down to earth girl Who dangles coathangers from her nips and offers to get her t!ts put for the lads ,yes a lovely girl

mrsme
19-06-2009, 07:41 PM

if she is "normal" and "down to earth" in your book, you need to change your reading matter
she is FAR from that lovely. :elephant:

BBmassive
19-06-2009, 07:43 PM

if she is "normal" and "down to earth" in your book, you need to change your reading matter
she is FAR from that lovely. :elephant: Mrsme.... have you bothered to applaud me on my efforts today ? i sweated buckets doing my challenge ,and what praise do i get ? sod all :laugh2:

ArumLily
19-06-2009, 07:52 PM
I used to think that Noirin was a really nice person but now she just bitches about other HMs with Lisa especially Angel. :devil:

BBmassive
19-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by ArumLily
I used to think that Noirin was a really nice person but now she just bitches about other HMs with Lisa especially Angel. :devil: And poor Angel was starving herself for Noirins vanity ,nasty little beitch

mrsme
19-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Lisa is going down in my estimation though too now, she is being really nasty about angel as well, and in all honesty, i don't think they have anything to be nasty about.

massive, I applaud your efforts.
:cheer2::dance2::cheer2::dance2::cheer2::dance2::c heer2::dance2::cheer2::dance2:

BBmassive
19-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Lisa is going down in my estimation though too now, she is being really nasty about angel as well, and in all honesty, i don't think they have anything to be nasty about.

massive, I applaud your efforts.
:cheer2::dance2::cheer2::dance2::cheer2::dance2::c heer2::dance2::cheer2::dance2: I like Lisa and Angel ...did you see the house bike was all over Mucky Marcus tonight ? shes like margarine ,spreads easy

merijaan
20-06-2009, 06:16 PM

hahahaha

hahahha
hhahahha

hahahha

< dies

hahhaha
hahaa

< dies

Nice down to earth girl, she used Sree while blondes got other guys attention and now that she got attention elsewhere she ditches him. Ok his mad but she is a bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Using him like that!

She now admits she dont giva a shhhh about him!

If she didint she should of told him from start! instead of playing him!

CaPPa
20-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Noirin seems like she could be a good HM if Sree wasn't there and she didn't have to wear the glasses.

At the moment I'm finding her a little annoying though.

merijaan
20-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Well be honest I dont like any of the girls, they are all the same, want money and fame and think they deserve a rich man because tehre all think there prity! I dont like there type. use and abuse them I say!

But as housmates its a different story! But Sophie seems so different but I think its an act, she gets her tits out has a boob job been in playboy and tries to act sweet and innocent, yeh rite! She dont even like Krish they both using eachothers! so obvious!

All the little talks are for the cameras, because in reality if you thought them things you wouldnt risk being made a fool on tv and talking about it! duh!

Staceee
20-06-2009, 06:41 PM

hahahaha

hahahha
hhahahha

hahahha

< dies

hahhaha
hahaa

< dies

Nice down to earth girl, she used Sree while blondes got other guys attention and now that she got attention elsewhere she ditches him. Ok his mad but she is a bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Using him like that!

She used sree? She never liked him in that way she was just trying to stay friends with him she has now realised that the only way to get rid of him is by making her feelings obvious. Sree is obsessed

BBmassive
20-06-2009, 06:48 PM

hahahaha

hahahha
hhahahha

hahahha

< dies

hahhaha
hahaa

< dies

Using him like that!

She used sree? She never liked him in that way she was just trying to stay friends with him she has now realised that the only way to get rid of him is by making her feelings obvious. Sree is obsessed She USED Sree ,and still is doing ,by trying to make him jealous while she brushes Marcus`s greasy hair and massages his sweaty back ,shes certainly got taste as Noirin

President
20-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Stace, merijaaan's a troll.

Don't feed it. :blush2:

merijaan
20-06-2009, 06:49 PM
no but she did pretend to be friends, if some one says your one of my best friends I would be like nah we ok, but not that close etc.

She played along, so its not rite isit?

I personally dont think shes a nice girl and if you watch her video you would realise it too. shes stuck up. I dont even think shes prity, but I know Sree is a bit weird, whats her excuse?

merijaan
20-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by President
Stace, merijaaan's a troll.

Don't feed it. :blush2:

Actually its stacee and I prefer Baboon! thanks

BBmassive
20-06-2009, 06:51 PM
no but she did pretend to be friends, if some one says your one of my best friends I would be like nah we ok, but not that close etc.

I personally dont think shes a nice girl and if you watch her video you would realise it too. shes stuck up. I dont even think shes prity, but I know Sree is a bit weird, whats her excuse? Shes a SLAPPER?

Staceee
20-06-2009, 06:53 PM

I personally dont think shes a nice girl and if you watch her video you would realise it too. shes stuck up. I dont even think shes prity, but I know Sree is a bit weird, whats her excuse?

She does want to be his friend just not like THAT. I doubt Sree will settle for being just friends which is why shes resorting to doing what she is doing

BBmassive
20-06-2009, 06:55 PM

She does want to be his friend just not like THAT. I doubt Sree will settle for being just friends which is why shes resorting to doing what she is doing Oh please :pat::pat:

merijaan
20-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Nah I dont think so, your forgetting this is big brother every one pretends to befirend every one as she did with Sree, but he was too stupid to realise it!

Trust me the way shes acted she never cared about him as a friend or otherwise. Even whilst being friends she took piss outa him, spoke about him and never stook up for him.

BBmassive
20-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Nah I dont think so, your forgetting this is big brother every one pretends to befirend every one as she did with Sree, but he was too stupid to realise it!

Trust me the way shes acted she never cared about him as a friend or otherwise. Even whilst being friends she took p**s outa him, spoke about him and never stook up for him. As sh has done about Angel (behind her back) while Angel was starving herself for her ,but thankfully Angel has seen through her and I think she will nominate her this week

merijaan
20-06-2009, 07:05 PM
I thought you were agaisnt me? what I said? lol now agreeing

EzzaB
20-06-2009, 07:20 PM
I like Norin !! :D
Shes fit and nice to look at :hug:
MArcus is a freak, so is SreE :bored:

BBmassive
20-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by EzzaB
I like Norin !! :D
Shes fit and nice to look at :hug:
MArcus is a freak, so is SreE :bored: Tell her that !!! shes enjoying them both

merijaan
20-06-2009, 11:46 PM
she aint fit, sophie is cuter, even though she look sbit of a dog without make up lol, I dont know what its with people and Norin!