PDA

View Full Version : why does Kris,charlie,marcus,lisa and Cairon's behaviour not bring as much anger like but Sree's does?

arsenalforever
18-06-2009, 11:29 PM
For me they are doing far worse what he's doing

They pick on and bully weaker housemates but still don't get half the crap sree does for touching girls

Should you guys be hating on them just as much as Sree?

Enid
18-06-2009, 11:30 PM
I spread the hate evenly between Kris, Charlie and Sree.

Sree makes me laugh though, so I enjoy watching him. Kris and Charlie just anger me full stop.

arsenalforever
18-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Enid
I spread the hate evenly between Kris, Charlie and Sree.

Sree makes me laugh though, so I enjoy watching him. Kris and Charlie just anger me full stop.

I just think the bully type's are getting away with it cause some guy likes to chat up girls in a over the top manner:rolleyes:

Clockers
18-06-2009, 11:44 PM
I think the viewing public who know little about other cultures and more about chavs can relate to the butt budies Kris and Charlie but a toff like freddie and a geek like Sree are alien to them. Remember who are the majority viewers, pink tracksuit wearing teeny bopper chavs in love with boybands, reads OK magazine and shops at Iceland.

They are also the part of the gormless society that will waste money on evicting a housemate. :tongue:

MissKittyFantastico
18-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Oh trust me, Charlie and Kris annoy me WAY more than what Sree does!

At least Sree is amusing at times...the other two are just :yuk:

bansheewails
18-06-2009, 11:59 PM
I really really dislike Kris and Charlie, they truely are Horrible people. Marcus makes me laugh because he is horrible to them all in equal measures. If he feels something he says it whether it is lisa or sree!

Kris and Charlie on the other hand do not have the gonads to speak to anyone but freddie in their condescending horrible manner.

:whistle: