PDA

View Full Version : Do you think BB producers have put in a good bunch of housemates or a load of **** housemates?

BigBrotherIsShite
19-06-2009, 12:06 AM
I seriously believe producers are completely out of touch with what the public want in the house. I think this years housemates are the worst since big brother 4.

They give us these housemates in the hope to save the show. RIP big brother. A death by the hands of out of touch producers.

Where are the pete's, nikki's, Nadia's, where are the vulgar hate figures we love to boo? I just cant find myself attached to anyone in there for the first time ever.

I actually found all the rumored housemates more entertaining than the real ones this year. Thats pretty insulting to the show but its the truth.

officialleafan
19-06-2009, 12:09 AM
I like most of them, they all have something good about them.

Part of me thinks that maybe the producers wanted a quiter series this year...i don't know why i think that but it would explain the lack of spin-off shows and the lack of promotion...

arsenalforever
19-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Overrall its pretty bad too many bores:sad:

only Sree,Freddie,Marcus and Lisa stand out

DaniBoi
19-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Initially I thought they got it right for once. But were two weeks in and nothing notable has happened with Rodrigo and co. Dread to think what the final week will be like if this is day 16. :bored:

BigBrotherIsShite
19-06-2009, 12:12 AM
its not about if they are likable to you its about whether they are entertaining, viewing figures speak alarmingly loud.

as for the show being less this year i think it was the right move, that was where they killed bug brother, at first it was this one hour a night show - indie new and cool, they they exhausted with all the psin offs and put it in peoples faces 24/7, it became mainstream and lost its cool.

=-Incognito-=
19-06-2009, 12:36 AM
I think the producers are as confused as all of us are about what makes BB 'entertaining'.

Some people just want an endless slagfest.
Some just want them to have fun.
Some want to see the housemates tortured.
Others like it when they are rewarded.
The current voting demographic likes bimbos/himbos.
Other ex-viewers prefer the more cerebral storytellers.
Some want someone to feel sorry for.
And there are those who just want to see freaks.

Chuckyegg
19-06-2009, 12:59 AM
I reccommend if you dont like it, turn it off and do something else. I really enjoyed tonights episode.

vesavius
19-06-2009, 01:03 AM
I think the OPs name tells his/ her agenda very clearly.

I don't really have any energy to justify what i enjoy to obvious trolls.

Moses1
19-06-2009, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by vesavius
I think the OPs name tells his/ her agenda very clearly.

I don't really have any energy to justify what i enjoy to obvious trolls.

It's not so obvious. It might be meant as sarcasm.