PDA

View Full Version : Body, no face, no brain

AnitaBiernow
21-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Welcome to Britain!!!

**leaving California [where a bunch of superfical, FAKE, plastic, superstar, wannabes live] OUT OF THE TOPI*******

when you observe all other Western countries on the planet, CAN YOU NAME ONE COUNTRY where the women:

wear so much makeup
wear so little clothes
have NO brains?

Karly and Dogface are the epitome of this example.

I feel sorry for a girl that has to pay loads of money to get any attention from men.

If dogface had her implants removed, her bank account would drop significantly, she'd never secure a job (aside from slinging beers at a pub) - her life would change drastically.

Therefore, all young British women learn is to pay a load of money to get knived to bits, have multiple surgeries, pile on loads of makeup, rip off most of clothing, and voila, instant attention/success!

(dogface: sad example of a 'hot woman')

HELLIWONTGO
21-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Very well said, although Angel is not a really good example, my partner is Russian and they are far more natural and far classier, they don't flash their 'assets' every chance they get
They are far more respectful and not afraid of hard work, in Russia Lisa would starve to death, now there's a thought!!!!
:dance:

AnitaBiernow
21-06-2009, 01:50 PM
nice. I have this informed opinion because I lived in the US for many many years and also in the UK for many many years.

The differences between UK and US women are uncanny. US girsl are brought up/raised and constanly reminded that "you can do anything you want as long as you set your mind to it"

where, in the UK... the girls have horrid role-models on every channel on the telly, on adverts, billboards, etc.

It's a disgusting state.

However, British people only see Americans portrayed on telly --not acuartely-- as one way: a bunch of plastic gold diggers! Plus the TV shows are always focused on NY or California women. The other 48 (well, leave Miami out of this, too!) contiguous states have smarter and stronger women living there (clothed, too).

and guess what?? US women get respect instantly because they demand it, they speak sensibly and rationally, and they actually HAVE something to say!

HELLIWONTGO
21-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Women have an advantage in that they can show themselves off and make a career and good money, but the down side is that there is always another 'model' waiting to take their place
My attitude to many of these women is, ok you appear glamorous, let's hear you talk, but might be the only man on here that thinks that!!!!
:cheer:

AnitaBiernow
21-06-2009, 02:15 PM
why do you think so many footballers and/or weathly men CHEAT on their hottie girlfriends/wives????

they go home, shag the bird, get bored to death of their moaning, whining, (and because we all know the girls DO NOT EAT) their moodswings - and leave for the pub!

There's a reason the men that are dating/living/married to these hoochie mammas willingly hand these women £1,000s per day to go shopping and get these women out of their hair so they can have some peace of mind and find some decent converstations with others!

Ask guys who've been with hoochi mammas and have left them - they always admit it!

HELLIWONTGO
21-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Hoochi mamma, love that phrase, yet again I agree with you, but anyone who marries a person just for the money or fame deserves whatever they get
:spin:

Clockers
21-06-2009, 02:22 PM
I think there is more to Karly than meets the eye, positive or negative she has more persona. Sophie on the other hand is dull as dishwater, she was nice too look at first but she is covered by a blanket called Kris, and likes being a GF and nothing more.

merijaan
21-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Your wrong, Americans are alot worse!

I wont even start 2 much to list!

But Karlys not that bad, actually she is lol,l no she isnt, or is she? Basically they all dont cause **** because there on Big brother! An we vote and they nominate!

I think Norins more dull and boring than most of them, I think Sophie is boring and stupid but also bitchy and is just keeping quiet!

30stone
21-06-2009, 02:25 PM
I don't see the problem, she makes money from looking good.

She likes to look good.

Most men want her to look good.

Great.

AnitaBiernow
21-06-2009, 02:35 PM
thank you meerijan for helping to prove my point!

I G N O R A N C E (yet STILL angry and full of opinions based on nothing)

Originally posted by merijaan
Your wrong, Americans are alot worse!

I wont even start 2 much to list!

what list? have you lived there?
exactally.
you base your very personal opinon on the images posted all over the internet, telly or movies.

go read book, go learn how to properly use verb contractions (versus your use of posessive pronouns) and because you still can't spell "a lot" read a dictionary too, please.

cocopops
22-06-2009, 01:17 AM
oh dear,

I G N O R A N C E indeed.

Why would you care what these girls do to there bodies or indeed with there lives? Not everyone who walks this earth wants a higher education, just as you would not want to be a glamour girl. I really don't understand why you are so angry about it?? its not like every guy in the house has a phd or a mint personality!!! Why bother attacking the women?

Oh, and by the way correcting someones spelling to make them look stupid never works, it only makes you seem pernickety. Fact.

GeorgeOrwell
22-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by AnitaBiernow
If dogface had her implants removed, her bank account would drop significantly, she'd never secure a job (aside from slinging beers at a pub) - her life would change drastically.

I doubt it. She was a FF before she went in the house, and all her photoshoots bar one were done without implants. Without implants she's had a 2-page spread in Nuts and a full set in Playboy.

I think her implants aren't about making money, but from insecurity and body dysmorphia. She says she wants much bigger boobs, the biggest in England, she's said, she thinks she's fat and wants to lose lots of weight, she wants collagen implanted into her lips, she wants her forehead botoxed. The girl has issues with how she sees herself and it's nothing to do with making money. If she's serious about getting bigger boobs then I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up like Lola Ferrarri:- totally made out of plastic and still desperate for male approval to give herself a sense of worth.

I'm not disagreeing with your general point, BTW, I just don't think your example is a good one.

Swarovski-Chick
22-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Got to be honest, I'd be quite happy to swap my brains for a body like Dogface! lol

GhettoSuperstar
22-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Karly? Eh... I don't think so. She's actually got a brain and intelligence while having good looks too.

Dumbass.

Enid
22-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Are you kidding?? She oozes intelligence!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/458cc767e25bc357e5e9360c44ac2cdb/play.c4

Seriously though, the more I look at her, the more "plain jane" she becomes. Peroxide blonde hair, a skeletal body with massive fake tits. Disgusting. Why do women want to become this? Why do they look up to people like Paris Hilton who are only famous for having rich parents and screwing every man in Hollywood? I ****ing hate it. I try to detach myself and ignore it all, but having to see it every night on TV it pisses me off. Sophie is boring, thick and shallow with no ounce of self respect or integrity. She is a sheep.

Lee.
22-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
I don't see the problem, she makes money from looking good.

She likes to look good.

Most men want her to look good.

Great.

Am I the only one who thinks she doesn't even look good?

Chuckyegg
22-06-2009, 01:26 PM
I dont understand why the general opinion is that sophie and kris are boring bimbos and yet thier exploits are right at the top of the youtube charts. explain somebody?

Prole
22-06-2009, 01:32 PM
There are some wild generalisations on here, aren't there. Americans are more superficial, all young British girls know is how to have implants and use their sexuality for money, Russian women are all much classier than everyone else...

You can't base a whole nation on a couple of examples. Every nation has its fair share of every type of women (and man!). I will say this though. There comes a point where you stop sh*gging for a minute and have a conversation, and that's the point that the glamour girls get sorted from the real women.