PDA

View Full Version : Complaints flood in about "vile" language. BB warns housemates to stop possible "racist" remarks...!!!

President
21-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Big Brother warns housemates over 'vile language'

Big Brother has issued a stern warning to the housemates over their foul language after show bosses received complaints from viewers, says a report.

The housemates' late-night chat is normally censored by Big Brother but this year some of their obscene comments have apparently slipped through during live streaming, says the Daily Star Sunday.

Show executives have received a number of complaints from unhappy viewers after the housemates chatted about "depraved" sex acts.

One viewer said of the chat: "I'm no prude but this language is vile. The housemates have filthy mouths this year and people just don't want to hear it."

Big Brother issued the housemates with a warning to watch their language.

Insiders also revealed that all the contestants were cautioned that they would not be allowed to mimic foreign accents during their time on the show "because it might be seen as racist".

An insider said: "Mimicking someone could be deemed racist."

It was recently claimed that all nine Big Brother winners are to go back into the house in a bid to boost falling ratings.

Kate Lawler, Craig Phillips, Brian Dowling, and Cameron Stout will be joined by Portuguese trans-sexual Nadia Almada, Anthony Hutton, Pete Bennett, Brian Belo and last year's champion Rachel Rice.

Insiders said that the move is part of a desperate plan to rescue the show which has seen a huge decline in viewing figures just 14 days into its 13-week run.

Big Brother bosses are planning to bring back the previous winners on Tuesday July 14 when they will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the launch of the reality TV show.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/103821-big-brother-warns-housemates-over-vile-language/

Twilight
21-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Why what did they say?

Tom
21-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Oh ffs

THE VIEWERS ARE RUINING THE SHOW MORE THAN THE PRODUCERS

:mad:

Tupacavelli
21-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Load of lies absolute nonsense

Resi12
21-06-2009, 10:29 PM
I bet this wasn't even someone who watches the show but just saw some cursing and had nothing else to do but complain..

Z
21-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Oh ffs

Absolutely.

TheOfficialAdam
21-06-2009, 10:32 PM
bullshit, the shows going down hill anyway
and theres no racist remarks.

PaulyJ
21-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Ok mimicking foreign accents is Political correctness gone mad, i understand why BB are scared, but Sree mimicking an English Accent would not be deemed Racist, but Charly mimicking an Indian accent would be

Being an English country i suppose i get the distinction between the 2 but surely it's just that the Indian accent is funny to English ears, as English is funny to Indian ears, cant we get past this PC crap yet

Matt
21-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Tom

If the best they can come up with for Wednesday is live nominations I don't think the viewers are entirely to blame...

cleaner67
21-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Cann`t say i`ve noticed or heard anything that bad on the live feed.
Bet the people complaining don`t even like BB or watch regularly.:mad:

30stone
21-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Guarantee it was someone putting on sree's accent.

Noirins, Karlys and Angels

Wont be deemed racist. But to put on srees would.

I swear old people complain just for fun.

PaulyJ
21-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Hmm, call me a sinic but could this be a publicity stunt to boost ratings.

Jack_
21-06-2009, 10:39 PM
I am sick and ****ing tired of people complaining over and over and over again. Jesus Christ, this is Big Brother, not the Antiques Roadshow.

I want to find these low-life sad people who complain about a show they watch knowing full well things like this could happen and tell them exactly what I think of them.

I never watched BB1 but I'm sure people weren't complaining about little things like this back then, and hardly anything seemed to be censored in those days, bring those days back I say, enough of this censored, edited, low-key shite.

[/rant]

30stone
21-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jack_
I am sick and ****ing tired of people complaining over and over and over again. Jesus Christ, this is Big Brother, not the Antiques Roadshow.

I want to find these low-life sad people who complain about a show they watch knowing full well things like this could happen and tell them exactly what I think of them.

I never watched BB1 but I'm sure people weren't complaining about little things like this back then, and hardly anything seemed to be censored in those days, bring those days back I say, enough of this censored, edited, low-key s****.

[/rant]

Its more older people that, don't expect that sort of thing i think.

Tom
21-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Matt
Originally posted by Tom

If the best they can come up with for Wednesday is live nominations I don't think the viewers are entirely to blame...

The more the public complain the more the show becomes censored.

Think back to BB5. Fight night, arguing all the time. BB6, bin throwing, lots of arguing, no intervention. BB7, an entire week of bullying forcing Shahbaz out of the house and to have a mental breakdown.

They don't even do the live shows live anymore because of swearing, as soon as someone raises their voice they have to go to the diary room to calm down. Now everything is going to get beeped out.

By essentially removing any behaviour that isn't deemed as 'good' (which they're slowly but surely doing) its removing an entire angle from the show.

Jack_
21-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Originally posted by Jack_

I never watched BB1 but I'm sure people weren't complaining about little things like this back then, and hardly anything seemed to be censored in those days, bring those days back I say, enough of this censored, edited, low-key s****.

[/rant]

Its more older people that, don't expect that sort of thing i think.

Yeah, but then they shouldn't be staying up to watch a show like Big Brother, and if they do, then when it happens keep their mouths shut. It's broadcast at a time way past the watershed and nothing should be censored at all. It's an adult show and even though I may be 14 these people need to remind themselves that they're adults and if they don't like what they hear, then switch off.

PaulyJ
21-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Matt
Originally posted by Tom

The more the public complain the more the show becomes censored.

Think back to BB5. Fight night, arguing all the time. BB6, bin throwing, lots of arguing, no intervention. BB7, an entire week of bullying forcing Shahbaz out of the house and to have a mental breakdown.

They don't even do the live shows live anymore because of swearing, as soon as someone raises their voice they have to go to the diary room to calm down. Now everything is going to get beeped out.

By essentially removing any behaviour that isn't deemed as 'good' (which they're slowly but surely doing) its removing an entire angle from the show.

Well said

BB is vearing off course and the show is becoming impotent in what it use to be a sex god at

Fly on the wall, No holes barred, 16 people in a house for 3 months, the good, the bad, and the ugly

Its turning into the Good, the Exeptable, and the Lights out and snoring

Patrick
21-06-2009, 10:55 PM
What bullshit the Daily Star talk ****en **** and are always looken for a story to put in their ****en **** news paper

ManicWolf
21-06-2009, 11:00 PM
FFS, this is supposed to be a REALITY show, real people in a house talking about things they would in their everyday lives. If they can't even chat about sex now without people complaining then the show really is doomed. If these viewers don't like what is being said, then don't watch it, simple as that. If the show gets anymore staid it'll be like watching an episode of Little House on the Prairie!

floridesucks
22-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Insiders also revealed that all the contestants were cautioned that they would not be allowed to mimic foreign accents during their time on the show "because it might be seen as racist". An insider said: "Mimicking someone could be deemed racist."

This is what is commonly referred to as ‘hate crimes’ and you are guilty of a hate crime and are thus sentenced to 3 years mandatory minimum in a re-education facility. Control of all people both in and out of the bb house for the crime of mimicking an accent to be deemed racist is certainly ridiculous, but it is the order of the day in which we live under the Globalist whom call the shots.

The abatement of racism, where it is legitimately desired, can only happen within the framework of the individual acting according to the inner promptings of his own heart. The New World Order find it most important to control the two things which have been ordained as being eternally free; the heart and the mind. I hope people realize that this is not only happening within the BB house. If enough people would wake up and take action against this, it may not be to late to regain our freedoms. This NWO dictatorship needs to stop.

andyman
22-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by floridesucks

Insiders also revealed that all the contestants were cautioned that they would not be allowed to mimic foreign accents during their time on the show "because it might be seen as racist". An insider said: "Mimicking someone could be deemed racist."

This is what is commonly referred to as hate crimes and you are guilty of a hate crime and are thus sentenced to 3 years mandatory minimum in a re-education facility. Control of all people both in and out of the bb house for the crime of mimicking an accent to be deemed racist is certainly ridiculous, but it is the order of the day in which we live under the Globalist whom call the shots.

The abatement of racism, where it is legitimately desired, can only happen within the framework of the individual acting according to the inner promptings of his own heart. The New World Order find it most important to control the two things which have been ordained as being eternally free; the heart and the mind. I hope people realize that this is not only happening within the BB house. If enough people would wake up and take action against this, it may not be to late to regain our freedoms. This NWO dictatorship needs to stop. Has ward 10 been given laptops?

floridesucks
22-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by andyman

This is what is commonly referred to as hate crimes and you are guilty of a hate crime and are thus sentenced to 3 years mandatory minimum in a re-education facility. Control of all people both in and out of the bb house for the crime of mimicking an accent to be deemed racist is certainly ridiculous, but it is the order of the day in which we live under the Globalist whom call the shots.

The abatement of racism, where it is legitimately desired, can only happen within the framework of the individual acting according to the inner promptings of his own heart. The New World Order find it most important to control the two things which have been ordained as being eternally free; the heart and the mind. I hope people realize that this is not only happening within the BB house. If enough people would wake up and take action against this, it may not be to late to regain our freedoms. This NWO dictatorship needs to stop. Has ward 10 been given laptops?

all that kfc has clogged your brian, you making no sense dude. lol

andyman
22-06-2009, 01:07 AM

all that kfc has clogged your brian, you making no sense dude. lol Went over yo head..

:sad:

floridesucks
22-06-2009, 01:12 AM

all that kfc has clogged your brian, you making no sense dude. lol Went over yo head..

thats what happens in the ward right? :joker:

andyman
22-06-2009, 01:37 AM

thats what happens in the ward right? :joker: Twice went over your head.. Do we blame the NWO for this?

:bawling:

letmein
22-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Okay, who let the nutso in here? On top of this bs, we need a conspiracy nut on here too?

BB doesn't stand a chance. :laugh::bouncy:

floridesucks
22-06-2009, 01:57 AM

thats what happens in the ward right? :joker: Twice went over your head.. Do we blame the NWO for this?

Nothing went over my head. I was being sarcastic the first time and so I sent you a "jokes on you joker" icon the second time around, but you still didn't pick up on it. Is it all that GMO (genetically modified organisms) food you represent in your signature that has made you so thick? lol.. Sure looks like it to me. But I never came here to argue. I stated my point from the direct quote that the person whom started this thread made. If your intention is to argue, your looking at the wrong person. Sorry to burst your bubble.

andyman
22-06-2009, 02:13 AM

Nothing went over my head. I was being sarcastic the first time and so I sent you a "jokes on you joker" icon the second time around, but you still didn't pick up on it. Is it all that GMO (genetically modified organisms) food you represent in your signature that has made you so thick? lol.. Sure looks like it to me. But I never came here to argue. I stated my point from the direct quote that the person whom started this thread made. If your intention is to argue, your looking at the wrong person. Sorry to burst your bubble. It did go over your head and you only clicked on my second post, now it's "i was being sarcastic the first time"
And now my signature makes me thick? What kind of logic is that?

andyman
22-06-2009, 02:24 AM
:sad: I am being silly, sorry floridesucks. :sad:

floridesucks
22-06-2009, 02:24 AM

Nothing went over my head. I was being sarcastic the first time and so I sent you a "jokes on you joker" icon the second time around, but you still didn't pick up on it. Is it all that GMO (genetically modified organisms) food you represent in your signature that has made you so thick? lol.. Sure looks like it to me. But I never came here to argue. I stated my point from the direct quote that the person whom started this thread made. If your intention is to argue, your looking at the wrong person. Sorry to burst your bubble. It did go over your head and you only clicked on my second post, now it's "i was being sarcastic the first time"
And now my signature makes me thick? What kind of logic is that?

lol.. man oh man, you are weird. Are you a stalker? Counting how many times I click on your post? sheesh, go harass someone else please.

ange7
22-06-2009, 04:22 AM

This is what is commonly referred to as ‘hate crimes’ and you are guilty of a hate crime and are thus sentenced to 3 years mandatory minimum in a re-education facility. Control of all people both in and out of the bb house for the crime of mimicking an accent to be deemed racist is certainly ridiculous, but it is the order of the day in which we live under the Globalist whom call the shots.

The abatement of racism, where it is legitimately desired, can only happen within the framework of the individual acting according to the inner promptings of his own heart. The New World Order find it most important to control the two things which have been ordained as being eternally free; the heart and the mind. I hope people realize that this is not only happening within the BB house. If enough people would wake up and take action against this, it may not be to late to regain our freedoms. This NWO dictatorship needs to stop.
"The abatement of racism, where it is legitimately desired"
LOL! Explain when exactly racism is legitimate.

ange7
22-06-2009, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by PaulyJ
Ok mimicking foreign accents is Political correctness gone mad, i understand why BB are scared, but Sree mimicking an English Accent would not be deemed Racist, but Charly mimicking an Indian accent would be

Being an English country i suppose i get the distinction between the 2 but surely it's just that the Indian accent is funny to English ears, as English is funny to Indian ears, cant we get past this PC c**p yet
Wrong. Mimicking foreign accents isn't political correctness gone mad ... it's really piss poor comedy and a cheap shot. Why do you think your an authority on what the victims of racism ought or ought not deem racist?
"but Sree mimicking an English Accent would not be deemed Racist"
Oh really? says who? you? It would be racist if it's taking the piss based solely on race. Knowing what is and what isn't racist isn't confusing mate. Have a think.

ange7
22-06-2009, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by 30stone
Guarantee it was someone putting on sree's accent.

Noirins, Karlys and Angels

Wont be deemed racist. But to put on srees would.

I swear old people complain just for fun.

But in the case of Noirins, Karlys and Angels there is no racial divide so there's no possibility of a racial slur. In the case of Sree there clearly is. That's the difference you missed.. Do you GET IT! You keep posting examples where you don't get what is or what isn't racist. That frustration comes out as "oh boo hoo PC gone mad!!"

Joe.
22-06-2009, 06:35 AM
All this and poor Emily from BB8 was chucked out for it!
I swear I heard "The Word" by Charlie the other night, dw, C4 will look over it, he is their favourite after all.

max
22-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Here we go again some people watch just to complain.

HELLIWONTGO
22-06-2009, 07:50 AM
This program could well disappear up it's own ass, bit like this thread will!!!
lol:xyxwave:

xmynxiex
22-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Surely they will be talking to george Lamb also as hes always mimicking Angel???? What a load of trosh!!!

Enid
22-06-2009, 10:26 AM
I wish BB would stop ****ing watering it down for the little cry babies out there.

If they don't like the language they can **** off and watch Playdays. Sick of the show being turned into **** because of these wankers complaining all of the damn time.

**** or ****.

floridesucks
22-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by ange7

"The abatement of racism, where it is legitimately desired"
LOL! Explain when exactly racism is legitimate.

Are you really in agreeance with the insiders declaring that the housemates mimicking accents in the BB house could be deemed racist? The fact that you require an explanation as to when exactly racism is legitimate suggests that you are indeed. Please do correct me if I'm mistaken.

I think it is quite obvious when to take real racism legitimately. People muck about making racial slurs everywhere, everyday, all the time. Mimicking accents is completely harmless and should not ever be considered racist. There are klan groups and stormfront types that are on government’s payroll in which people should find much more alarming. Also, there was a big nazi rally in Florida a few years ago, and it turned out the guy who ran it was on the FBI’s payroll. Enough said. The globalist that have implemented these draconian laws concerning racism are complete control freaks.

floridesucks
22-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by RachelRiceFan10.0
All this and poor Emily from BB8 was chucked out for it!
I swear I heard "The Word" by Charlie the other night, dw, C4 will look over it, he is their favourite after all.

I know, it was ridiculous that they chucked Emily out of the house for that. They made the poor girl out to be on the most wanted list for terrorism. It's the pathetic governing that needs a good kick in the arse.

BB_Eye
22-06-2009, 09:09 PM
"I am no prude, but I am going to make increidbly petty and prudish complaints to Channel 4" :rolleyes:

Kore
22-06-2009, 09:19 PM
jeez if they dont like the show dont watch it! some people have nothing better to do rather than complain.

AnitaBiernow
22-06-2009, 09:32 PM
not surprised. loads of vulgar forum-mates are doing the same thing here, breaking rules, and it, too, gets ignored.

what I find weird is how BBLB had a group on TEN YEAR OLD KIDS accessing the housemates.

WHO allows these 10y.o. CHILDREN to watch BB at 10pm at night (or even if it's on cable during the day... who allows this???)