PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL!!!!

dbfs
23-06-2009, 09:38 AM
What the hell was Sree doing dropping his trousers in front of Angel on highlight show last night - so much for his values - he just thought that after halfwit gave her a snog and the cameras were probably on them he would try the same but it backfired again she couldnt wait to escape from him - cant stand Sree and its hilarious how whereever he goes everyone end up walking away after a couple of minutes. Need to get him out he is making for uncomfortable viewing.

HELLIWONTGO
23-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Yes, the sooner the better
he is a vile, creepy, pervert and how the women can allow him to touch them is beyond me, unless they think he's very popular?

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Sree could smile at a girl and you guys would think he's been a perv:laugh:, i love it.

Lee.
23-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Was he not just getting ready for bed. Angel isn't exactly a stranger to getting her kegs off either remember!

moonballoon
23-06-2009, 09:44 AM
me too, Arsenal ... people get completely hysterical over Sree ... it's funny.

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by happyland
Was he not just getting ready for bed. Angel isn't exactly a stranger to getting her kegs off either remember!

The woman is nude crazy any chance she can get its off with her clothes:laugh:

Chels
23-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by moonballoon
me too, Arsenal ... people get completely hysterical over Sree ... it's funny.

i don't think he was getting ready for bed cos after he was out the garden hitting on charlie :laugh:

bcass
23-06-2009, 09:50 AM
scree wasn't getting ready for bed as a few moments later he was in the kitchen with the rest.

dbfs
23-06-2009, 09:51 AM
He was back out in the garden with them on - how anyone can defend him is beyond me - 'do you think i'm sexy' then dropping his cacks the fact that he made Angel feel uncomfortable and she isn't nieve - its all about having the cameras on him 24/7 and if he mentions in the diary room about his very good university I will scream = who is he!!!!!:cheer2:

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 09:54 AM
He's having fun just relax nothing pervy this time

MargeryFan
23-06-2009, 09:57 AM
When charlie/Marcus behave outrageously its fine. Sree tries to be funny and hes being a perv. He doesn't even fancy angel. People have done worse. I can understand if people don't like the guy but its getting a bit petty now.

dbfs
23-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Of course he doesnt fancy Angel he doesnt fancy anyone in the house other than himself. Kris and Charlie know when to back off - Sree is all about Sree he needs to have people constantly saying how nice he is how good and moral he is - thats what pis*es me off about him. And the way he talks to BB in the diary room - he seems to think they are there to help him - 'do you think you could have a word with him/her' - if hes president of his union he should dam well know how to deal with situations. He is the only one spoiling BB this year for me - I have no favourites and actually think its not too bad this year - he just makes me cringe tho.

MargeryFan
23-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by dbfs
Of course he doesnt fancy Angel he doesnt fancy anyone in the house other than himself. Kris and Charlie know when to back off - Sree is all about Sree he needs to have people constantly saying how nice he is how good and moral he is - thats what pis*es me off about him. And the way he talks to BB in the diary room - he seems to think they are there to help him - 'do you think you could have a word with him/her' - if hes president of his union he should dam well know how to deal with situations. He is the only one spoiling BB this year for me - I have no favourites and actually think its not too bad this year - he just makes me cringe tho.

I understand where your coming from. You have mentioned some things there that have always annoyed me about Sree but he does these things alot less now and i don't think he is doing them because he is a bad person. Personally i don't think Kris and Charlie know when to back off at all. That whole sonny Jim thing and the sexual harrassment of Freddie and Angel I hear went on for a bit too long. As a straight guy I could only play along for a certain amount of time before It gets awkward. All im saying is Sree is no worse than some others in there the majority of the time but people get so angry about him because they have disliked him the longest. I Disliked him alot but it doesn't bother me as much now its not as bad as it was in the first week. it just gets a bit petty when you dislike someone so much if you know what I mean.

Prole
23-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Sree could smile at a girl and you guys would think he's been a perv:laugh:, i love it.

He didn't smile at her! He dropped his trouser in front of her face, wriggled his baggy-Y-Front-clad a*se and sang "Womaniser, womaniser..." He's an insuffereable d*ckhead. Amusing, yes. But only because I can watch him on the telly. In real life I'd have lamped him by now.

Hi arsenal, by the way...

Beastie
23-06-2009, 10:50 AM
was sree pissed?

Simone.
23-06-2009, 10:50 AM
People say he's amusing but I can't stand him.

I hate the way he acts, he's like a child but he's 25 years old. He's the biggest hipocrite aswell.

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Originally posted by arsenalforever

He didn't smile at her! He dropped his trouser in front of her face, wriggled his baggy-Y-Front-clad a*se and sang "Womaniser, womaniser..." He's an insuffereable d*ckhead. Amusing, yes. But only because I can watch him on the telly. In real life I'd have lamped him by now.

Hi arsenal, by the way...

Hi Viaverde:thumbs:

No i was just making a point sorry:laugh: