PDA

View Full Version : The house will turn into a riot for two days

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 12:33 PM
After they Vote face to face the two housemates up or more will be so pissed off and will know who hates them. I think a few fist fights or bitch fests will begin.

Watch as the house tears itself apart:hello:, i can't wait

30stone
23-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Any one else thing Sree will go on a killing spree?

Daffodil
23-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Can someone please explain to me exactly what form the nominations are taking ... ie will it actually be live face to face .. or will the housemates be shown footage of the nominations afterwards... I ask because if people are actually nominating live in front of all the others ... it will influence what the next person says .. It will have to be individual and confidential at first ,won't it??

bansheewails
23-06-2009, 12:37 PM
It will be intersting to watch and see what happens! Angel is up first so who will follow her lead?

:elephant:

Daffodil
23-06-2009, 12:38 PM
. or maybe they will have to write a name on a board at the same time .. and then stand up and show them?

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Any one else thing Sree will go on a killing spree?

He will just go on a perv cursade and totally bitch out Marcus:laugh:

bansheewails
23-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
. or maybe they will have to write a name on a board at the same time .. and then stand up and show them?

thats what they had to do the last time wasn't it? hhhmmmm that would be interesting!

:cheer:

30stone
23-06-2009, 12:42 PM
lol probably arsenalforever.

and yes im sure its on boards so that the votes are predetermined lol.

lightyears
23-06-2009, 12:44 PM
its never happened b4 when they've done it face to face so it wont happen this time either, anyway i think maybe siavash as king will have to pick someone to either get evicted or the people that are up for eviction

xmynxiex
23-06-2009, 12:46 PM
If sree is up for nomination watch him have a mental breakdown on tv.:whistle:

MargeryFan
23-06-2009, 12:46 PM
To really spice it up big brother should say they are not allowed to give reasons or discuss nominations afterwards.

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by xmynxiex
If sree is up for nomination watch him have a mental breakdown on tv.:whistle:

He will lose so much i think he could become dangerous,i'm been serious:sad:

Arneldo
23-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Housemates like Sree and angel are too fragile. I think if anybody nominates them they could easily decide to walk, which would be a shame. If Norin does nominate Sree - he may actually implode.

But I think it would be intresting if we saw housemates like Kris or Charlie nominated by people, just so they would know they may not as popular as they think.

BBmassive
23-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Where does it say they are voting face to face?

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
Housemates like Sree and angel are too fragile. I think if anybody nominates them they could easily decide to walk, which would be a shame. If Norin does nominate Sree - he may actually implode.

But I think it would be intresting if we saw housemates like Kris or Charlie nominated by people, just so they would know they may not as popular as they think.

I think he would attack Noirin

Freddie would take it in his stride

Marcus might go on his Action Man buzz

*mazedsalv**
23-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by lightyears
its never happened b4 when they've done it face to face so it wont happen this time either, anyway i think maybe siavash as king will have to pick someone to either get evicted or the people that are up for eviction

*Spoiler ahead*

Siavash as King had the power to make a HM not nominate, he chose Charlie. So that means Charlie wont nominate in front of everyone tomorrow. So tbh Charlie got the best part of the deal because no one can get angry with him.

Arneldo
23-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by Arneldo

I think he would attack Noirin

Freddie would take it in his stride

Marcus might go on his Action Man buzz

Markus would take it well, he's 'Captain Cool-As-****' after all. Halfwit will take it well too.

But the other two possible nominees this week, Sree and Angel, will find it very very hard I think.

HELLIWONTGO
23-06-2009, 12:52 PM
I think some of them will hold a grudge, Lisa, but she dislikes Marcus anyway!
I think the women, apart from Angel will turn nasty if nominated
But I think Marcus will not bother to much, he must know he has enemies and will blame it on Sree!

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Who do you think will become a right ass about it to the ones who's put them up?

JustSkipIt
23-06-2009, 12:53 PM
I think people might be tempted to vote Freddie because they know he'll take it well

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
But I think Marcus will not bother to much, he must know he has enemies and will blame it on Sree!

I think Marcus and Sree will have a fist fight myself

Marcus will blame it on Sree

Sree will blame it on Marcus

Noirin will love it

I see Sree going on a right perv bender

BBmassive
23-06-2009, 12:56 PM
I hope Sree doesnt go ,or we have a long summer of "the get-along-gang" very boring viewing ,but it happens every year ,there is not a hope in hell of him winning ,but he DOES need to stay

BBmassive
23-06-2009, 12:57 PM

I think Marcus and Sree will have a fist fight myself

Marcus will blame it on Sree

Sree will blame it on Marcus

Noirin will love it

I see Sree going on a right perv bender Noirin will think they are fighting for her hand !! arrogant slapper !!

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
I hope Sree doesnt go ,or we have a long summer of "the get-along-gang" very boring viewing ,but it happens every year ,there is not a hope in hell of him winning ,but he DOES need to stay

I agree:thumbs:

he won't win but needs to stay until we have a few more classic moments

HELLIWONTGO
23-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Sree is no fighter, just a back stabber!!!!
As opposed to Charlie, I'll leave that 1.........

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Sree is no fighter, just a back stabber!!!!
As opposed to Charlie, I'll leave that 1.........

Charlie is a fool who deserves a slap :laugh:

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Do you think we could have fight night 2 cause of this?

xmynxiex
23-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by JustSkipIt
I think people might be tempted to vote Freddie because they know he'll take it well

I hope your wrong :sad: Freddie doesnt deserve to be up again!

BBmassive
23-06-2009, 01:01 PM

he won't win but needs to stay until we have a few more classic moments Try telling the "voting numpties" they will vote him out as soon as they can ,then say they are turning off as its boring ,it happens EVERY year

arsenalforever
23-06-2009, 01:02 PM

he won't win but needs to stay until we have a few more classic moments Try telling the "voting numpties" they will vote him out as soon as they can ,then say they are turning off as its boring ,it happens EVERY year

Yeah:sad:

I'm thinking the end of B10 is coming

BJ
23-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by MargeryFan
To really spice it up big brother should say they are not allowed to give reasons or discuss nominations afterwards.

I think BB should insist they give full and frank reasons, no rubbish reasons. Anyone not giving proper reasons is automatically up. That would stir them up a bit

BJ
23-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Originally posted by lightyears

*Spoiler ahead*

Siavash as King had the power to make a HM not nominate, he chose Charlie. So that means Charlie wont nominate in front of everyone tomorrow. So tbh Charlie got the best part of the deal because no one can get angry with him.

I know. I'm really disappointed about that. He'd have squirmed having to do it because he likes to come over as everyones' friend