PDA

View Full Version : Dogface Eats Ands Sounds Like A Pig!

dennissabre
27-06-2009, 12:51 AM
She has disgusting eating habits.What kind of scumbag eats with their mouth open and makes the noises she makes for crying out loud? You can even hear her eating above the others talking.

Hasn't anyone ever told her for christ sake Just imagine her in a restaraunt? Disgusting at her age!

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 12:55 AM
She's the most boring housemate since Gus in BB4

PixieBoots
27-06-2009, 01:06 AM
Dennissabre:

She has disgusting eating habits.What kind of scumbag eats with their mouth open and makes the noises she makes for crying out loud? You can even hear her eating above the others talking.

Totally agree with you - I saw it as well. That night, she was behaving like such a trollop - eating bread with butter and sugar on top, but the manner in which she ate was gross. She eats like a pig at a trough - and I quote "anything and everything". If I had to eat around the same table as her I would have probably said something by now. Lip smacking, tongue far out licking her mouth covered in food because she shovels it in, masticating like a donkey. It's just slovenly, unattractive, disgusting and impolite. Someone should say something. I won't even go on about the swigging beer and wine from all the dregs on the table. You draw your own conclusions...

:conf2: