PDA

View Full Version : Siavash I really would love to know.......

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 02:09 PM
I have changed my mind on Siavash, about 3 times now
Is he a 'friend' to Freddie or merely sitting back and looking out for number 1
Although, he did lose his best mate recently and that shook him bad!
What does anyone think about him?

:wink:

Beastie
27-06-2009, 02:10 PM
yeah hes great! my 2nd fave! but if he nominates for freddie this week.. thats not very loyal!! but hes an interesting character!

DrunkerThanMoses
27-06-2009, 02:12 PM
I love his sarcasim..... hes an intresting housemate, and seems pretty much a happy character.... loving his fashion... different but bizzare! 2nd favourite for me after Freddio!

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Hello 'bbfan', was hoping you or Chels.x would respond, I'm not convinced that Siavash is Freddies friend, I think he's playing it cool and not wanting to be nominated, which I think is gutless, but then I'm not in there! lol

:xyxwave:

Beastie
27-06-2009, 02:14 PM
yeah i think so too! theres no one who i think is a TRUE friend to freddie yet! if anyone angel was the only loyal one to him!

people are in their to save their own backs!!

vesavius
27-06-2009, 02:15 PM
I like him a lot, but I don't think he is very good at the game and just too trusting of people. He isnt thick, he has just been naive imo.

He obviously up to now hasnt thought that Lisa's Nasties have posed him a threat as a group, but maybe he is now waking up with all the recent chats amongst the Nerds. About time I say.

I would be suprised if he went for Freddy again this Fri tbh.

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm blinded by lust.

Beastie
27-06-2009, 02:18 PM
i think siavash is a bit nervous because he is not really in with the nasties!
i think he has realised pretty soon he could be targeted!

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 02:19 PM
I know we are in a good position to see how they are towards each other, but it amazes me how long it takes them to realise who is friendly and who is a potential enemy!!!
I agree Siavash, seems to be waking up, or maybe freddie still being there has made him aware of certain things!

Miss-red
27-06-2009, 02:24 PM
freddies done him a favour alerting him its making him think and i'll be very disappointed if he nominated freddie this week i reckon he'll go for lisa

GeorgeOrwell
27-06-2009, 02:24 PM
I think he is his friend. He is also honest. He said to Halfwit the other day that you have to put yourself first. Even though you've got friends in the house they're not your real friends and not people you've known for very long.

He is friends with him but he's honest about what that friendship means.

:elephant:

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Very good point George Orwell, do you have any more books being published soon, or have you stopped writing?:banana:

GeorgeOrwell
27-06-2009, 03:09 PM
I'm thinking about bringing out a posthumous autobiography.

:thumbs:

saraholeila
27-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Siavash to win. Freddie's a pompous twit!

Dinky
27-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by saraholeila
Siavash to win.
Yeah!
:thumbs::thumbs2::spin::spin2:

Lee.
27-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
I'm blinded by lust.

Yik yik... me too :lovedup:

Addy
27-06-2009, 05:35 PM
He is in my pending list. I am still unsure where to put him.

minx36
27-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Maybe we should be using alliance rather than friend?

x_eztiger_x
27-06-2009, 05:46 PM
i cant make my mind up about him just now

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Addy, Minx36 and x_eztiger_x, i am with you on this one, and also I would agree not so much possible friendship as alliance!
I don't fully trust Siavash, hope I'm wrong !:laugh:

NettoSuperstar!
28-06-2009, 11:12 AM
I think he likes Freddy more than some of the other muppets in there, him Freddy and Marcus are playing the game but theyre playing it well and think they have a mutual respect for each other

Sabrewulf238
28-06-2009, 11:19 AM
I don't know what to make of him to be honest.........he's very quiet sometimes but he does come out with interesting things.......but it also seems like he's being very quiet so he doesn't get nominated and is trying to stay on everyones good side. So it's hard for me to know if he really is with Freddie/Marcus or is he really with Lisa's group.

Still not sure about him :conf2:

BJ
28-06-2009, 11:54 AM
I think Siavash is a good guy and does like Freddie. He had a convo with Marcus and Freddie on LF last night and they understand the game Noirin is playing. I think Siavash is with them but looking after himself too, keeping in with the others. I don't think he'll shaft Freddie.

Happigail
01-07-2009, 04:02 PM
I don't really care who he likes, I know I like him.

boomoo
01-07-2009, 04:33 PM
He is everything a housemate should be. He is there to play a game and he was very kind to Freddie trying to help him to fit in.

Siawash is very funny and he wants to win but I think he will play fair as his votes show.

yousoboo!
01-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Siavash is cool but he needs to stop swearing every other word.

HELLIWONTGO
01-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by boomoo
He is everything a housemate should be. He is there to play a game and he was very kind to Freddie trying to help him to fit in.

Siawash is very funny and he wants to win but I think he will play fair as his votes show.

Well a few good things have happened since i posted this thread, you are right about him
Now it seems to be Freddie, marcus and Siavash with Charlie getting on with him, but maybe he can see the way it's going!:thumbs:

jay303
01-07-2009, 04:38 PM
this is what i want to know is why freddie gets nominated because he is different what about siavash dress sense.

btw i like siavash

HELLIWONTGO
01-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by jay303
this is what i want to know is why freddie gets nominated because he is different what about siavash dress sense.

btw i like siavash

Good point but Freddie and Lisa clashed early on and Lisa is like a dog with a bone and never gives up
She intends to keep nominating him, but I wonder if her 'sheep' will stand by her?:thumbs:

freddieandmakosi4life
07-07-2009, 06:23 AM
I love siavash, second favourite after freddie. He is actually more entertaining than freddie but my heart goes out to freddie because he is undergoing mental abuse in that house and he doesn't lose his cool.

i think siavash likes freddie, and so does marcus.
but they aren't supid, they are being cautious because they know they are next. The Nasty clan doesn't realize that when they've gotten rid of everyone and only they remain, they are all going to have no choice but to nominate and turn on each other. And noirin better start nominating peeps in the Nasty clan because when siavash and marcus is gone, either she or lisa is going to be up for the chop.

siavash really does try to stick with freddie, and he's trying to be careful around nasty clan because they use ruthless tactics.

28thapril
07-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Siavash is a floater he's playing a good game keeping everyone sweet he tries to calm situations down no matter who is argueing:banana:

he's my number 2 he does make me laugh:laugh2:

HELLIWONTGO
07-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Happigail
I don't really care who he likes, I know I like him.

How very rude to not even try to answer the question!

HELLIWONTGO
07-07-2009, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by 28thapril
Siavash is a floater he's playing a good game keeping everyone sweet he tries to calm situations down no matter who is argueing:banana:

Thank you for answering, however mentioning floaters and number 2's does tend to lower the tone old chap!:thumbs:

Jayson
07-07-2009, 07:44 AM
I don't think he's that close with Freddie, but he is someone who will look out for him.

Jayson
07-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
Originally posted by 28thapril

Thank you for answering, however mentioning floaters and number 2's does tend to lower the tone old chap!:thumbs: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ren1977
08-07-2009, 08:37 PM
I have changed my mind on Siavash, about 3 times now
Is he a 'friend' to Freddie or merely sitting back and looking out for number 1
Although, he did lose his best mate recently and that shook him bad!
What does anyone think about him?

:wink: Hi I am renee`s boyfreind and I was in the last ten house mates to be picked to go in the house from the london auditions , I can say Siavash is a good man with a big hart but he has a game plan , The game plan is that he knows how Big Brother works so I think he will win as he is not acting he is whot you see just a nice man and I can say he is a freind of mine now , P.S I wish I was in the house with him we would have a lot of fun , G . M .

SoFarSoGood282
08-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
I'm blinded by lust.

Me too:lovedup:

HELLIWONTGO
08-07-2009, 09:05 PM
:wink: [/quote] Hi I am renee`s boyfreind and I was in the last ten house mates to be picked to go in the house from the london auditions , I can say Siavash is a good man with a big hart but he has a game plan , The game plan is that he knows how Big Brother works so I think he will win as he is not acting he is whot you see just a nice man and I can say he is a freind of mine now , P.S I wish I was in the house with him we would have a lot of fun , G . M . [/quote]

Thank you for taking the trouble to answer me!
:thumbs::thumbs:

bettiepage
08-07-2009, 09:07 PM
I don't get the love :rolleyes: He can hardly pull a full sentence together.

Saku
08-07-2009, 09:08 PM
I like him... he's second fave to win. I'm still a bit unsure about where he is. I think he doesn't know where he is himself.

I think aquaintance would be the best word to describe the "friendships".

AhmedFan2004
08-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Is he a 'friend' to Freddie
Lisa and Freddie are better friends than Siavash and Freddie.

Serious.

HELLIWONTGO
08-07-2009, 09:29 PM
i think you might well be right the way its going!

Sabrewulf238
08-07-2009, 09:32 PM
I've always been a bit wary of Siavash, I think he could make friends with someone and then drop them just as quick if it meant he was safe in the game.

I still kinda like him but I don't like the side of him that I just don't know where his loyalties lie at all, probably just for himself.