PDA

View Full Version : Nominations procedure

xmynxiex
27-06-2009, 02:42 PM
I have to say the nomination procedure needs to be changed, since watching the nominations on wednesday, nearly everyone gave the same reasons. This also brings me to the subject of influential noms, why are bb letting this continue? I think that nominations should be done face to face every week and reasons like i dont like x or i dont get on with that person being disguarded. BB needs to get a bit tougher with the nomination reasons. What do you think? :xyxwave:

Beastie
27-06-2009, 02:43 PM
yes

Victor-Smith
27-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Yes I very strongly agree

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Fully agree with that, they are told to give full reasons, but surely not liking someone is totally ridiculous, I don't like what I see of Marcus a lot of the time but wouldn't vote for him!!!
Another good thread!!!:wavey:

DrunkerThanMoses
27-06-2009, 02:50 PM
I did love it on Wednesday with Sree saying Siavash and the women was like "who?".... but yeah, but at the end off the day the bosses dont care this year?

BIRDisTHEword
27-06-2009, 02:53 PM
I totally agree it needs to be changed. I liked it on Wednesday and I was thinking they should do that every week because we get an extra live show and we can have eviction night and nomination night. However I do know what you mean about giving the same reasons. All I know is I don't want it the way it is now.

witchy666
27-06-2009, 02:53 PM
It would be much better if they put it on the screen so they all heard what happens and not accept oo I dont like him, steam it up BB

libra68
27-06-2009, 02:54 PM
well thought,thats a great idea!

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 02:56 PM
How about this for punishment, over talking about noms?
The 2nd/3rd time people talk about noms they call them in the diary room let them talk about their fellow h/mates and let all the others see and hear them

witchy666
27-06-2009, 02:58 PM
haha that sounds ace or put it on loud speaker

muchadoaboutnothing
27-06-2009, 03:15 PM
When Dogface nominated Halfwit she referred to him as Freddie. BB asked her if she meant Halfwit to which she replied "yes." BB said (well Davina said) that the reasons for their nominatios had to be full and frank as BB was was taking no nonsense. BB should not have reminded Dogface of Halfwits name as all the HMs should know by now (and her in particular as they were together in DR when they changed their names) that Freddies name was changed by deed poll. So BB should have let her continue and classed her nomination as void and then put her up for eviction along with Angel and Halfwit.

This Full and Frank nominations suits BB when they want to use it. Rodrigo, for example, nominated Halfwit on the basis that he thought that Halfwit was using his time in the BB house in order to fulfull his dream of being a politician. This is hardly a full and frank reason. The reasons for the nominations should be about the characters in the house and what they like or dislike about them within the house. Dogface and Kris have a fake romance going on so that they might get magazine deals - I wish Rodrigo had sussed that one out.

theposti
27-06-2009, 03:28 PM
the nominations seam to be the same every week the click of 4 always nominate the same 2 its about time they started showing some guts and individuallty thinking for themselfs and not just playing follow the leader

xmynxiex
27-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
Fully agree with that, they are told to give full reasons, but surely not liking someone is totally ridiculous, I don't like what I see of Marcus a lot of the time but wouldn't vote for him!!!
Another good thread!!!:wavey:

Thankyou hell :xyxwave: I'm just finding the whole nominations procedure a tad boring now. Its become to predictable :sleep: