PDA

View Full Version : Noirin THE NOIRIN HATERS!

sas7
27-06-2009, 04:47 PM
why is noirin so disliked???
so far all she has done is ask angel to wash up! she should be put up against a wall & shot!
Also the sree thing, how anyone can blame her for sree being a stalker is behond me!
noirin is a sexy & straight talking & FEMALE which is her downfall as all the noirin haters out there are so jealous of her they will use any & i mean any stupid excuse to run her down! if noirin was ugly as sin then she would probaly me the favourate to win! how sad she is constantly demonised for just being a sexy woman ,people on here who costantly have a go at noirin i think know deep down its just pure JEALOUSY on there behalf we all know noirin now is being edited as the bitch of the house & lisa is getting away with her nastiness scott free. Just open your eyes & dont be so shallow towards noirin if you really think about it you will know shes is just a nice outspoken lass which i thinK is a good thing! & also why are the big brother producers editing marcus so badly??? TO BE CONTINUED

DrunkerThanMoses
27-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Shes okay.. i found her a bit two faced on wedensday no when she nominated halfwit,,, remember he did help get them glasses of her!

eviled2
27-06-2009, 04:49 PM
She's a wrong 'un!:elephant:

30stone
27-06-2009, 04:50 PM
No idea why people take sree's side its crazy, Noirin haters will pretty much igrnore this though, they wont change their opinion.

bansheewails
27-06-2009, 04:51 PM
I didn't mind her until the arguement with Angel up until then I even defended her honour as a fellow Irish woman! But the row went on for hours, Her mouth flap never stopped and she annoyed me greatly!

(I POSTED THIS EARLIER)

:laugh:

Lee.
27-06-2009, 04:54 PM
I really liked Noirin up until this week, as I feel her true colours are beginning to show. I thought she was wrong to nominate Freddie and I thought she was bang out of order last night towards Angel. I am NOT jealous of her though. This same old argument comes up every year if people do not like an attractive girl! Why do you think we are jealous of Noirin?

Twilight
27-06-2009, 04:55 PM
I hate her because shes a two faced bitch,just look at how she acted with Angel and Rodrigo.and we girls are not jealous,and i wanna know why all the boys like her so much:rolleyes:

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Shes a VERY nasty,vile,spiteful,sly,prickteasing,using,backsta bbing little bitch who hides behind the Bible ,shes Grace mark 2

30stone
27-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Twilight
I hate her because shes a two faced bitch,just look at how she acted with Angel and Rodrigo.and we girls are not jealous,and i wanna know why all the boys like her so much:rolleyes:

Pretty, sexy, slim...

Nice bum.

Why not?

30stone
27-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Shes a VERY nasty,vile,spiteful,sly,prickteasing,using,backsta bbing little bitch who hides behind the Bible ,shes Grace mark 2

Thats all you ever say you never elaborate on your points...

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 04:57 PM
I hate her because shes a two faced bitch,just look at how she acted with Angel and Rodrigo.and we girls are not jealous,and i wanna know why all the boys like her so much:rolleyes: Because she talks like a slut !! opening on tv telling everyone she hangs coathangers from her nips !! goes out without underwear ,even told them how long it is since she had sex ( it will be a damn lot longer after her behaviour in the house !!)

Twilight
27-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

Pretty, sexy, slim...

Nice bum.

Why not? But some of them only like her because of that.

blue
Shes a VERY nasty,vile,spiteful,sly,prickteasing,using,backsta bbing little bitch who hides behind the Bible ,shes Grace mark 2 :cheer2:well said:hello:

HELLIWONTGO
Some people on here are shallow, but I think her lack of decency and vile attitude to Angel makes her a deeply unpleasant woman, also very smug, Marcus only likes her for the obvious reason, she will turn on him soon!!!

Twilight
I hate her because shes a two faced bitch,just look at how she acted with Angel and Rodrigo.and we girls are not jealous,and i wanna know why all the boys like her so much:rolleyes: Because she talks like a slut !! opening on tv telling everyone she hangs coathangers from her nips !! goes out without underwear ,even told them how long it is since she had sex ( it will be a damn lot longer after her behaviour in the house !!) Yes its sad isn't it.

30stone
27-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Pretty, sexy, slim...

Nice bum.

So, people dislike her just for that...? Why not have people who like her just for that.

Twilight
27-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Pretty, sexy, slim...

Nice bum.

So, people dislike her just for that...? Why not have people who like her just for that. No one i know hates her for it.

30stone
27-06-2009, 05:02 PM

Pretty, sexy, slim...

Nice bum.

So, people dislike her just for that...? Why not have people who like her just for that. No one i know hates her for it.

Loads of girls took a dislike to her first day for that, that i know.

And some guys liked her first day because she was pretty.

The hate over her is well over the top, shes hardly done much wrong, same as jen bb9 complete hate yet she only bitched a coupld of times, and then hated more because she cried...

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 05:02 PM
I hate her because shes a two faced bitch,just look at how she acted with Angel and Rodrigo.and we girls are not jealous,and i wanna know why all the boys like her so much:rolleyes: Because she talks like a slut !! opening on tv telling everyone she hangs coathangers from her nips !! goes out without underwear ,even told them how long it is since she had sex ( it will be a damn lot longer after her behaviour in the house !!) Yes its sad isn't it. Twilight ... i would call it more SICK than sad

sas7
27-06-2009, 05:04 PM
JUST AS I THOUGHT! SOOOOOOO MANY JEALOUS WOMEN ON HERE! SO SAD!:shocked::wavey:

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 05:05 PM

Pretty, sexy, slim...

Nice bum.

Loads of girls took a dislike to her first day for that, that i know.

And some guys liked her first day because she was pretty.

The hate over her is well over the top, shes hardly done much wrong, same as jen bb9 complete hate yet she only bitched a coupld of times, and then hated more because she cried... Nothing to do with looks (and she not as good looking as she thinks she is ) its her vile attitude ,and PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE dont tell me im jealous of her

30stone
27-06-2009, 05:06 PM
I hate her because shes a two faced bitch,just look at how she acted with Angel and Rodrigo.and we girls are not jealous,and i wanna know why all the boys like her so much:rolleyes: Because she talks like a slut !! opening on tv telling everyone she hangs coathangers from her nips !! goes out without underwear ,even told them how long it is since she had sex ( it will be a damn lot longer after her behaviour in the house !!) Yes its sad isn't it. Twilight ... i would call it more SICK than sad

Ohh dear, thats not talking like a slut lol, what women do you know?

And no, she will get offers as soon as she comes out...

Twilight
27-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by sas7
JUST AS I THOUGHT! SOOOOOOO MANY JEALOUS WOMEN ON HERE! SO SAD!:shocked::wavey: I'm not ****ing jealous of that bitch. have you seen when she smiles you can see her cheek bones:yuk:

Miss-red
27-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by happyland
I really liked Noirin up until this week, as I feel her true colours are beginning to show. I thought she was wrong to nominate Freddie and I thought she was bang out of order last night towards Angel. I am NOT jealous of her though. This same old argument comes up every year if people do not like an attractive girl! Why do you think we are jealous of Noirin? exactly its a silly argument to suggest people don't like her because there jealous. are we to like people just because there attractive sexy etc? lol

30stone
27-06-2009, 05:09 PM
JUST AS I THOUGHT! SOOOOOOO MANY JEALOUS WOMEN ON HERE! SO SAD!:shocked::wavey: I'm not ****ing jealous of that bitch. have you seen when she smiles you can see her cheek bones:yuk:

so, means shes nice and slim, not chubby like most people from uk nowadays.

Lee.
27-06-2009, 05:09 PM

You didn't answer my question... Why on earth do you assume that if people dislike Noirin, they must be jealous? Why would we be jealous of her? I never understand this!

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 05:10 PM

Ohh dear, thats not talking like a slut lol, what women do you know?

And no, she will get offers as soon as she comes out... Maybe so ,i hear "lashings- r- us "and "beat me till i bleed "brothels are always short staffed in the summer ,she could fill in for lusty lisa while shes on her jollies !! :wink:

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by happyland

You didn't answer my question... Why on earth do you assume that if people dislike Noirin, they must be jealous? Why would we be jealous of her? I never understand this! its the same EVERY year ......... :sleep:

30stone
27-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Loads of girls are more slutty than her.

x_eztiger_x
27-06-2009, 05:12 PM
not to bothered on noirin but hate sree like

Twilight
27-06-2009, 05:12 PM

so, means shes nice and slim, not chubby like most people from uk nowadays. This ain't a pretty look is it
http://i39.tinypic.com/dczkav.jpg
Its just eww

Miss-red
27-06-2009, 05:13 PM
i liked her till recently and i've not stopped liking her because she's pretty sexy got a nice bum etc i'm not particularly interested either way to be honest she could have an arse like a sack of spuds it wouldn't make any difference, i like people or not due to how they are as people and she's turned into a nasty piece of work lately. so you say we don't like noirin cos were jealous? well i like karly and she's pretty and sexy so how does your arguement fair there?

28thapril
27-06-2009, 05:16 PM
She needs to put the tash and glasses back on as her personality was fantastic then!:love:

She said herself she can't be herself because of the tash and glasses her true self revealed what a let down :conf2: Pretty hot on the outside but cold as ice on the inside with a nasty acid tongue!

sas7
27-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Calling noirin vile for asking angel to wash up???? come on girls that is sad! people reading these nasty feeds about noirin would think she as killed someone & the only reason i can think of is thats it is jealousy as she hasnt done anything that bad to warrant all the abuse which is mainly from women on here! if she asked lisa to wash up would she still be getting all this abuse i think not & she would be ailed an hero on here!

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Loads of girls are more slutty than her. That doesnt men to say shes not one ....talk like one ,you get treat like one ...thats why the men(the ugly ones only) are around her like flies round $hit

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Calling noirin vile for asking angel to wash up???? come on girls that is sad! people reading these nasty feeds about noirin would think she as killed someone & the only reason i can think of is thats it is jealousy as she hasnt done anything that bad to warrant all the abuse which is mainly from women on here! if she asked lisa to wash up would she still be getting all this abuse i think not & she would be ailed an hero on here! This is not only about the vile way she spoke to angel( she didnt tell the 2 bimbos who do jack in the house did she ?)its about how shes led Sree and Marcus on,and her allround horrible attitude

Twilight
27-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Calling noirin vile for asking angel to wash up???? come on girls that is sad! people reading these nasty feeds about noirin would think she as killed someone & the only reason i can think of is thats it is jealousy as she hasnt done anything that bad to warrant all the abuse which is mainly from women on here! if she asked lisa to wash up would she still be getting all this abuse i think not & she would be ailed an hero on here! WE ARE NOT JEALOUS

bettiepage
27-06-2009, 05:27 PM
It's called have an oppinion :shocked: No one is ever gonna be like by everyone, it's impossible. People are aloud to not like your favorite; so get over it. It's like a vote to win for example - It would be impossible for anyone to get 100% because every single indiviudual has a different oppinion. You just keep doing your thing and support your favorite and stop trying to convert people who aren't fans, It ain't gonna happen :wink:

Lee.
27-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Calling noirin vile for asking angel to wash up???? come on girls that is sad! people reading these nasty feeds about noirin would think she as killed someone & the only reason i can think of is thats it is jealousy as she hasnt done anything that bad to warrant all the abuse which is mainly from women on here! if she asked lisa to wash up would she still be getting all this abuse i think not & she would be ailed an hero on here!

Well I am sorry if you find this unbelievable but I have started disliking Noirin because of how she acts, NOT because I am jealous of her!

Addy
27-06-2009, 05:33 PM
I use to like her. In fact she was the only female in the house I really wanted to win. She was at first decent, level headed, kind and seems really down to earth BUT all started to going downhill in my eyes when her true colours showed. Halfwit helped her get a her distressing glasses off and she voted for him!!!! That was low! She had no good reason to nominate him except to be slave to the nasties aka a fellow sheep. She lost all my respect with that. Angel supported her in her protest to get glasses off and in the end she unrelentingly slag her off about her pregnancy comment. What put me off her for good was going WAY out of line not insisting but demanding that Angel do the cleaning up at midnight on what could have been her last night. She pushed it too far with Rodrigo...she sounded like a lunatic nagging 'dog' with so sense of proportion or reason.

28thapril
27-06-2009, 05:34 PM
This is not about looks it's about who she has turned into:puzzled:

If i was her with that body i'd keep my mouth shut and let the goods do the talking She's ruined it for herself by having a potty mouth!!!! Not a good look IN MY OPINION:laugh3:

28thapril
27-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Addy
I use to like her. In fact she was the only female in the house I really wanted to win. She was at first decent, level headed, kind and seems really down to earth BUT all started to going downhill in my eyes when her true colours showed. Halfwit helped her get a her distressing glasses off and she voted for him!!!! That was low! She had no good reason to nominate him except to be slave to the nasties aka a fellow sheep. She lost all my respect with that. Angel supported her in her protest to get glasses off and in the end she unrelentingly slag her off about her pregnancy comment. What put me off her for good was going WAY out of line not insisting but demanding that Angel do the cleaning up at midnight on what could have been her last night. She pushed it too far with Rodrigo...she sounded like a lunatic nagging 'dog' with so sense of proportion or reason.

Hear Hear well said my sentiments exactly:cheer:

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Addy
I use to like her. In fact she was the only female in the house I really wanted to win. She was at first decent, level headed, kind and seems really down to earth BUT all started to going downhill in my eyes when her true colours showed. Halfwit helped her get a her distressing glasses off and she voted for him!!!! That was low! She had no good reason to nominate him except to be slave to the nasties aka a fellow sheep. She lost all my respect with that. Angel supported her in her protest to get glasses off and in the end she unrelentingly slag her off about her pregnancy comment. What put me off her for good was going WAY out of line not insisting but demanding that Angel do the cleaning up at midnight on what could have been her last night. She pushed it too far with Rodrigo...she sounded like a lunatic nagging 'dog' with so sense of proportion or reason. WELL SAID !!! :thumbs:

sas7
27-06-2009, 07:53 PM
noirin to win:xyxwave:

thegreenfairy
27-06-2009, 08:07 PM
I used to really like her up until this week. A seemingly pleasant girl who was unthreateningly pretty (imo), kind (she could have told Sree to **** off but was always nice to him) and fun. I also felt really sorry for her because Sree was stalking her. She was deffo my favourite girl in the house and when my mate started slagging her off i defended her.

But ever since she's had her glasses and tache took away she's changed. Have any of you ever seen the Craft? She reminds me of Bonnie, who was nice when she had scars but as soon as they went she turned into an uber bitch. I can't stand her now.

It annoyed me when she voted for Halfwit after he helped her get her glasses removed, especially for such a rubbish reason. Then she didn't even vote for Sree who she had been complaining to everyone about for the past two/three weeks. Its clear that she loves the attention. So she went down in my opinion. Then over the past week she seems to becoming more bitchy, though i felt sorry for her again when Angel called her fat. But then she became a bitch back and imo went mad at Angel on her last night for that reason, which i thought was low and ungraceful of her. It seems she only does it to the girls, never the lads, and was trying to humiliate Angel. Then she goes mad at Rodrigo when she doesn't have a leg to stand on. There was just no need for that at all and i laughed when whoever it was said that the time it took to argue to the pots had been washed. It was just so unneccessary.

She's just attention seeking, and i hope it ends soon. I liked the glasses Noirin better. Please go back to the old Noirin and i might like you better again.

serensilver
27-06-2009, 08:07 PM
because shes outspoken and likes to say what she thinks and people dont like it! :rolleyes: as soon as shes up she'll prob get evicted and the boring ones wil get to the end like last year! Rachel, mikey,darnell,kat:bored:

NOIRIN TO WIN! or siavash:bigsmile:

serensilver
27-06-2009, 08:11 PM

so, means shes nice and slim, not chubby like most people from uk nowadays. This ain't a pretty look is it
http://i39.tinypic.com/dczkav.jpg
Its just eww

they are called DIMPLES!!:rolleyes: lots of people have them!:conf2:

sas7
27-06-2009, 08:29 PM
noirin u go girl!:whistle:

sas7
27-06-2009, 08:48 PM
if u say anything against freddie u will be evicted:spin: noirin i still love you:hello:

sas7
27-06-2009, 10:23 PM
noirin haters its not ur fault ur a biatches:laugh:

sas7
27-06-2009, 10:59 PM
luving noirin marcus siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivash freddie roddy all the rest *******:hello:

Twilight
27-06-2009, 11:00 PM
noirin haters its not ur fault ur a biatches:laugh: Grow up bitch