PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out For Karly!

Benjamin
27-06-2009, 04:56 PM
I have a feeling she'll end up being strong competition as the show continues, she already pulling away as the fave girl left, and could rival the stronger competitors (like Sara last year) and sorry Freddie fans, but it's like kathreya all over again, he's peaked too soon, and his popularity in ten weeks will have sunk again.

Chels
27-06-2009, 04:57 PM
no.
this years kathreya = rodrigo.

Beastie
27-06-2009, 04:58 PM
freddie is A LOT MORE than "cookie love"

karly will make it far but not win!

Cody™
27-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Karly for me is the worst housemate in there at the mo. She does NOTHING to add to the group. If she left today, we wouldnt realise something was different.

Locke.
27-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Karly = Sara
Freddie = Rex
Rodrigo = Kathreya
Siavash = A chilled out Darnell
Sree = A louder, more outgoing Mo
Sophie = Shabnam
Kris = Dale
Marcus = Mario gone wrong

Benjamin
27-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
no.

I'm afraid not, that goes to Freddie. After 10 years it's so easy to see, it happens every year. The starting faves always ends up losing out.

-HUNTER-
27-06-2009, 05:01 PM
turtleshead, what r u eatin there?

Chels
27-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by ukturtle
no.

I'm afraid not, that goes to Freddie. After 10 years it's so easy to see, it happens every year. The starting faves always ends up losing out.

no.
it's happend already.
freddie will change the rule of "early faves never win"

Benjamin
27-06-2009, 05:04 PM
no.

no.
it's happend already.

everyear people say that about the fave. It never happens. Look at every reality show (incl. X factor etc). The early faves never end up winning, ever.

Before I get all these haters, I'm just pointing out a fact, not starting hate towards Freddie. :wink:

The_Dark_Wozzy
27-06-2009, 05:07 PM
I would say Lisa and Marcus are both quite like Mario, especially on the deluded, self-importance front. Rodrigo has a lot more to offer than Kathreya, athough I agree he's the HM that is most like her this year. And Sara was a much better HM than Karly, but I do quite like her. Kris is very sub-standard when compared to Stuart and Dale.

The_Dark_Wozzy
27-06-2009, 05:08 PM
no.

no.
it's happend already.

everyear people say that about the fave. It never happens. Look at every reality show (incl. X factor etc). The early faves never end up winning, ever.

Before I get all these haters, I'm just pointing out a fact, not starting hate towards Freddie. :wink:
Out of interest, who do you think is going to win.

Benjamin
27-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by The_Dark_Wozzy
no.

no.
it's happend already.

Out of interest, who do you think is going to win.

Judging there is still 9/10 weeks still to go I personally think it will either Siavash or Karly.

But I have this feeling that if Sree manages to escape being nominated enough to face eviction that he could start being liked by the public and turn it around. There is always one h/mate that manages that (Jade Goody BB3/Rex BB9)

GeorgeOrwell
27-06-2009, 05:14 PM
The starting faves always ends up losing out.

Pete was the favourite from week 1. Rachel was the favourite on DS from week 4.

In the latest DS favourites poll Karly has slipped from 4th place to 6th. Angel was above her so she should automatically have moved up to 3rd. She's moved from joint last in the least favourite poll to 5th from the bottom. 6th least favourite rather than 9th. She's losing popularity not gaining it.

The more she hangs around with Lisa and the more she discusses nominations and tactics the more unpopular she's going to get.

:cat:

bettiepage
27-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by David
Karly = Sara
Freddie = Rex
Rodrigo = Kathreya
Siavash = A chilled out Darnell
Sree = A louder, more outgoing Mo
Sophie = Shabnam
Kris = Dale
Marcus = Mario gone wrong

I really don't get any of those :joker:

Benjamin
27-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by GeorgeOrwell
The starting faves always ends up losing out.

Pete was the favourite from week 1. Rachel was the favourite on DS from week 4.

In the latest DS favourites poll Karly has slipped from 4th place to 6th. Angel was above her so she should automatically have moved up to 3rd. She's moved from joint last in the least favourite poll to 5th from the bottom. 6th least favourite rather than 9th. She's losing popularity not gaining it.

The more she hangs around with Lisa and the more she discusses nominations and tactics the more unpopular she's going to get.

:cat:

Actually Pete slipped for a bit behind Glynn in popularity, but gained it back.

rachel was never fave to win though. Even the bookies had Michael over her, yet she still won (she wasn't the fave to win).

Trust me, he won't be winning this. :tongue:

GeorgeOrwell
27-06-2009, 05:38 PM
rachel was never fave to win though.

She was on DS. The bookies have been out of touch for years. So have the spin-off shows.

Trust me, he won't be winning this. :tongue:

I hope not. Siavash all the way.

:hello:

LolaSvelt
27-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Karly is only the best female by default! I like her, but she hasn't done anything winner-worthy yet.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 06:34 PM
T.B.H I think this years Kat was Angel, with all her stupid gimics to help her win votes. Like eating raw eggs and swimming naked. :sleep: