PDA

View Full Version : Freddie If anyone who

CallumJoshuaSturt
27-06-2009, 06:14 PM
If anyone could beat Freddie/Halfwit who do you think it would be. I think Rodrigo could and in a couple of week Siavash will be able to

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 06:17 PM
No-one will beat him, but hypothetically, Rodrigo :D ...if he gets more involved like he did last night.

ManicWolf
27-06-2009, 06:26 PM
I don't think anyone can now, not unless he does something monumentally stupid and turns the public against him, which somehow I doubt. :bigsmile:

Nikkos
27-06-2009, 06:30 PM
what's the bumming for siavash? he's boring

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Nikkos
i hate siavash, but he's third favourite in the bookies after Freddie and Rodrigo...:conf2:

Lauren
27-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Completely depends on what happens, silly answer, I know.

But Halfwit only needs a few instances where he argues for no reason etc, and someone else to stand up to the plate and everything changes.

Jayson
27-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Siavash could maybe, or Charlie even though I hate him.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 06:38 PM
http://www.bookies.com/tv--film--music/uk/big-brother/winner/ <-- This years odds, it's unlikely that anyone will bypass Freddie. :P

Lauren
27-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by BiG_Br0
http://www.bookies.com/tv--film--music/uk/big-brother/winner/ <-- This years odds, it's unlikely that anyone will bypass Freddie. :P

I disagree. Noirin was once a favourite too, and look what happened to her. All it requires is Freddie to backstab, bitch etc, and another HM to shine through.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
Originally posted by BiG_Br0

I disagree. Noirin was once a favourite too, and look what happened to her. All it requires is Freddie to backstab, bitch etc, and another HM to shine through.

It's easier for a girl to drop in popularity. Didn't you notice that nearly all the girls were booed entering the house and nearly all the guys were cheered, even though at that stage no-one knew them yet, other than their vt's and even though Dogface/Noirin/Karly sounded cocky, Kris was the exact same and he got cheered anyway, because most of the bb viewers are girls. And in the Noirin situation she said herself that she ''couldn't be herself while wearing the glasses'', so what we are getting now is the ''real Noirin'', whereas with Freddie he was always being himself.

CallumJoshuaSturt
27-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Nikkos

He's not boring AT ALL

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Siavash and Rodrigo are the only individuals with this potential currently.

Stephanie
27-06-2009, 10:14 PM
i don't think anyone could beat him, but siavash and him would be really close.

Sabrewulf238
28-06-2009, 10:23 AM
I don't think anyone can beat him, I mean come on Angel was like 3rd favourite to win and she got 81% of the vote up against him.

I'm not saying this as a Freddie fan but as a realist, the way things are going at the moment it doesn't look like any other housemate would have a hope against him and I think anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial for fear of their fav housemate going up against him.

LittleBlackDress
28-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Siavash, definately.

BJ
28-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Lauren
Completely depends on what happens, silly answer, I know.

But Halfwit only needs a few instances where he argues for no reason etc, and someone else to stand up to the plate and everything changes.

I agree. Freddie needs to hold the moral high ground and be selective about his arguments.

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 12:05 PM
rodrigo is BORING!!

the only reason he'll get to the final is coz he won't be nominated.... coz he's SOOOOOOO boring and doesn't offend anyone!!!!!

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 01:15 PM
i'd say Siavash

ILoveFreddie
28-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Sabrewulf238
I don't think anyone can beat him, I mean come on Angel was like 3rd favourite to win and she got 81% of the vote up against him.

I'm not saying this as a Freddie fan but as a realist, the way things are going at the moment it doesn't look like any other housemate would have a hope against him and I think anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial for fear of their fav housemate going up against him.

I agree.

30stone
28-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Rodrigo
Siavash
Karly

only ones who have a chance,

but Freddie is the best.

kathrynsmummy
28-06-2009, 04:43 PM
i'd hope kris would