PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Why did Big Brother cut out most of Charlie and Freddie's antics last week?

ILoveFreddie
27-06-2009, 06:25 PM

bansheewails
27-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Because they know that Charlie is pretending to be funny and no one likes him anyway?

:bigsmile:

ManicWolf
27-06-2009, 06:30 PM
I think (going by many forum posts) a lot of people found Charlie's actions to be verging on aggressive or bullying because he went on for such a long time. I don't think BB producers wanted to show that. Besides which he went on for about an hour, there's only so much you can fit in an hour long show, things need to be cut.

muchadoaboutnothing
27-06-2009, 07:05 PM
For that matter, why did BB not show us on the Highlight show where Sree is supposed to have offended Marcus's culture? Are they trying to hide something?

Daffodil
27-06-2009, 07:08 PM
When Charlie threw water over Angel and ruined her eviction outfit, he said quite seriously 'I didn't mean to upset her' then turned and looked at someone off camera and grinned. He is thoroughly nasty.

ILoveFreddie
28-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks ManicWolf :)

Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing
For that matter, why did BB not show us on the Highlight show where Sree is supposed to have offended Marcus's culture? Are they trying to hide something?
I thought that too.

Originally posted by Daffodil
When Charlie threw water over Angel and ruined her eviction outfit, he said quite seriously 'I didn't mean to upset her' then turned and looked at someone off camera and grinned. He is thoroughly nasty.
No I don't think he is at all, I just think he's a bit simple and doesn't think before doing/saying things. I don't think the smile was like that.

mkdfan
28-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil

I'm glad i wasnt the only one who noticed that.

He is so transparent.

GET HIM OUT!:mad:

Chuckyegg
28-06-2009, 12:35 PM
It's low level bullying. BB don't want to promote that kind of behaviour.

I think we all get the gist of what Charlie is really like.

patrickbb
28-06-2009, 01:09 PM
finally,everybody is starting to see what kind of person charlie is!
he is a little mean guy,picking of the weaker ones
i can't figure out why he is popular with his hm's
but he will be ther till the finals because he is one of lisa's favourites and she is running the show

28thapril
28-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Charlie is a puppy and he does things that people don't have the bottle to do the water incident was on lisa's recommendation she wanted angel to be humiliated and he was thick enough to follow it through

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Because their trying to make Charlie look like the loveable character.. but were all on to them!

max
28-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Charlie needs to go.

Linto99
28-06-2009, 03:16 PM
That's why I hate the fact of having no live feed (until after 12 when hardly anyone watches). It means BB have the monopoly on what we see and how they (BB) want to portray characters! At least with live feed people were aware of what was REALLY going on and could make up their opinions from that! Bring back constant live feed and maybe the ratings will go up!!!

dizzy bint
28-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Get Charlie out asap.

ILoveFreddie
28-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Naaah I disagree with what you're all saying about Charlie tbh

Beastie
28-06-2009, 05:21 PM
like mikey from bb9 says! "charlie has the biggest game plan ever" lol!

Beastie
28-06-2009, 05:21 PM
i mean "biggest game plan in there!