PDA

View Full Version : Sree Indian BB inhabitant Sree Dasari scared by housemates’ terrifying prank

President
27-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Washington, June 27 (ANI): The Indian ‘Big Brother’ inhabitant Sree Dasari was scared out of his wits when other housemates played a terrifying prank on him in the night.

‘Big Brother’ contestant Karly hid underneath Sree’s bed in an attempt to scare the naive student.

Sree, 25, was chatting with Rodrigo in the lounge room when lesbian Lisa and glamour model Karly huddled in the bedroom, as they had plotted a trick to scare him.

Karly removed the drawer from Sree’s bed and crawled underneath and lay waiting, while Lisa, 41, switched off the lights and told all other housemates to act as if they were sleeping.

Later, Sree fumbled his way through the dark room towards his bed, and just when he got there, Karly, 21, jumped out and grabbed his hand.

Sree started jumping and screaming profanities, but he quickly saw the funny side of the joke, and started giggling uncontrollably.

“Oh s**t. Feel my heart! It’s beating so fast! *******ing hell,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/indian-bb-inhabitant-sree-dasari-scared-by-housemates-terrifying-prank_100210139.html

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Fascinatingly nothingy.

What's the diffrence between a lesbian and a lesbian extremist?

Pink hair maybe?
I'd love to know.

I wonder if you can get heterosexual extremists.

vesavius
27-06-2009, 07:36 PM
ahh your such a kidder!

bansheewails
27-06-2009, 07:39 PM
His screaming nearly gave me a heart attack! Can I sue him for damages?

:laugh3:

Jayson
27-06-2009, 07:43 PM
LOL

Jordan.
27-06-2009, 07:50 PM
OMG :shocked:, 'vicious attack' lol.

Nikkos
27-06-2009, 07:53 PM
oops i commented on that page without reading it, i believed u goddammit!

LisaHawk
27-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Seemed pervy to me. :laugh::bigsmile::laugh:

Scrubber
27-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Haha

xerophytes
28-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Serves him right.

Sam!
28-06-2009, 09:57 AM
What a load of shite, just cause its from an Indian source.

Simone.
28-06-2009, 09:59 AM
viscious attack.
Are they been serious? God, if someone did that to one of the english housemates nothing would be said, sorry but we all know it's true.

xerophytes
28-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Funny enough they didn't point out the thing about the bed and hide and seek game with Halfwit.

Aint that viscious attack too?

Marzy
28-06-2009, 10:18 AM
My only response is Bulls**t.

The answer is simple then, BB should evict him then we won't have this utter c**p anymore.

Evict Sree and the Labour PC brigade.

BIRDisTHEword
28-06-2009, 10:29 AM
You cannot be serious.

tr3ble99
28-06-2009, 11:35 AM
what about all the times sree is seen muttering -
1- "gora puthi" - white ***** to marcus cause sniffing around noirin
2- "gora ben chud"- whiteman who like to locate the g-spot of his sister- to marcus, again
3-"dirty gora"- to marcus again after marcus told him not to touch others food by hand - (can you believe it)
4-"kala bandor"- black monkey to noirin after she rejected him
Yes i'm asian and we all fcuking hate him- please get an asian to lip read the live feed if you want proof.

President
28-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by tr3ble99
2- "gora ben chud"- whiteman who like to locate the g-spot of his sister- to marcus, again
3-"dirty gora"- to marcus again after marcus told him not to touch others food by hand - (can you believe it)
Yes i'm asian and we all fcuking hate him- please get an asian to lip read the live feed if you want proof.
I've never heard him say those words.

28thapril
28-06-2009, 11:53 AM

If this is true why has no-one on the show picked up on this??!!:conf:

AfroMullet
28-06-2009, 12:06 PM
LOL at concidering Lisa a "Youth".

And if Sree said those things then he should be gone.

28thapril
28-06-2009, 12:12 PM
I agree straight out the back door just like emily!!!!

mkdfan
28-06-2009, 12:12 PM
OMG super bitch karly? she has done nothing, she is the nicest girl in there.

Innocent Sree? are we watching the same tv show here?

That article is pathetic!

NettoSuperstar!
28-06-2009, 12:14 PM

woah bb should look at this more carefully...and give us subtitles

Spike
28-06-2009, 12:14 PM
This article has makes me laugh a few times when reading it
Their idea of a " vicious attack" is very different to the majoritys idea

Josy
28-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by 28thapril

If this is true why has no-one on the show picked up on this??!!:conf:

Theres supposed to be a video on you tube:puzzled: i cant find it :shrug:

28thapril
28-06-2009, 12:32 PM
BB's Sree in crisis talks over visa
20/06/2009 - 11:31

Big Brother 10 housemate Sree Dasari has reportedly been holding talks with lawyers amid concerns about his British visa.

According to The Sun the 25-year-old, who is in the UK from India on a student visa, applied for an extension to the permit - but show bosses discovered this week it had been rejected.

The paper reports that he was given permission to meet with a legal team on Friday, in order to sign papers appealing the decision. It is the first time a visitor has been allowed on the show's closed set.

If the appeal is successful he could be allowed another three months in the UK - but faces being sent back to India if it is turned down.

A spokeswoman for the Channel 4 show confirmed, "Sree has had private meetings with an immigration lawyer within the house."

The meeting came as Sree finally declared that fellow housemate Noirin was not interested in him.

Sree sought solace in Lisa after the Irish lass declared he was "doing my nut in".

But he soon cheered up and said, "Hopefully a nice single girl has to come into this house. Make sure that this girl is not from Dublin again."

GET HIM OUT!!!

EzzaB
28-06-2009, 12:37 PM
HAHA Sree sucks :dance:

..george
28-06-2009, 01:12 PM
It's called a prank not a racist attack!

idontknow
28-06-2009, 01:44 PM
you know if you actually click the link, thats not the actual article

30stone
28-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by President
Washington, June 27 (ANI): The Indian ‘Big Brother’ inhabitant Sree Dasari was scared out of his wits when other housemates played a terrifying prank on him in the night.

‘Big Brother’ bitch Karly hid underneath Sree’s bed in an attempt to frighten the naive student, in a vicious attack.

Sree, 25, was chatting with Rodrigo in the lounge room when lesbian extremist Lisa and superbitch Karly huddled in the bedroom, as they had plotted a disgusting trick to scare the innocent Indian.

Karly removed the drawer from Sree’s bed and crawled underneath and lay waiting, while Lisa, 41, switched off the lights and told all other housemates to act as if they were sleeping.

Later, the helpless Sree fumbled his way through the dark room towards his bed, and just when he got there, Karly, 21, jumped out and grabbed his hand violently.

Sree started jumping and screaming profanities, as the attack occured.

“Oh s**t. Feel my heart! It’s beating so fast! *******ing hell,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)

Sree is the second Indian in three years to be targetted by British-born housemates, after Shilpa Shetty was the victim of racism.

Channel 4 have already received a number of complaints about the alleged attack and have started an investigation.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/indian-bb-inhabitant-sree-dasari-scared-by-housemates-terrifying-prank_100210139.html

What ****ing ****** wrote this???

One of Sree's friends.

They played a prank just like on any others, just because hes indian ... thats stupid.

BigOz
28-06-2009, 01:56 PM
INNCOENT!!! INNOCENT! WHO!? KARLY!?

I mean c'mon.... I hate him! and it's not even bad! it's just a harmless trick.

ange7
28-06-2009, 01:57 PM
I think President was having a laugh with if heavily edited version ( hope so at least)

Porcelina
28-06-2009, 02:32 PM
It just goes to show that everyone is bias one way or another. This is a particularly bad report, the person who wrote this can't possibly be considered a journalist - a struggling fictional writer maybe, but not a journalist. The tiny grain of truth concerning a prank that could quite easily have been played on any HM has been inflated beyond the realms of fantasy.

Along with the words highlighted by 30stone, Sree is discribed as 'helpless' - I ******ing doubt it!! The only people who would believe this to be a true representation of events have to be those who don't watch the show but still call ofcom and complain!!!

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 02:49 PM
LOL.

vesavius
28-06-2009, 03:17 PM

This needs to be verified and addressed via official channels, not just posted on a forum.

If it's true it's unacceptable.

30stone
28-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by ange7
I think President was having a laugh with if heavily edited version ( hope so at least)

Ahh yeah i looksed at it now, still calls lisa a lesbian on it and karly somthing.

and say they attacked him

witchy666
28-06-2009, 03:25 PM
What a total idiot, he is just one weird person, I dont like him cant warm to him, everything he does just annoys me.

Cant wait to see this clip not seen it yet.

laveygirl
28-06-2009, 03:53 PM
I cant stand sree and he is putting me off the show when the camera is on him i know for the next hour he will be saying the same thing 20 different ways so i change the chanel. i do think he has a great game plan and he is there to win . I think they should tell the house that non nationals diolog is being monitored and subtitled for the publics benifit even if its not

laveygirl
28-06-2009, 03:57 PM
I dont think he is an idiot but he dose think most of the house is and that is more than likley true but it dose make him look a bit of a knob. he hardly thinks to much of his parents that he keeps swearing on their lives.

Jenateaj
28-06-2009, 04:04 PM
What a load of poo! why the need to put 'lesbian lisa' how is that relevant? if your going to reference them make it consistent; glamour model Karly and unemployed Lisa or heterosexual Karly and lesbian Lisa! really poorly reported news. Sree is really an awful person although he does make good TV. He is not at all naive though, just socially inept and a bit of a bitch. Can't believe people are alleging that this was racial discrimination. ofcom should tell people to get a life if they're complaining about this.

p.s. also agree he should stop swearing on his parents lives is really very disrespectful!

McNab
28-06-2009, 04:07 PM
I just signed up to this forums just to reply to this.

Has the world gone completely insane this in no way what so ever a racist attack nor an attack for that matter. Jebus. Can a white person no longer play a trick/prank on another Ethnic Minority without being screwed as a racist.

Plus if them quotes of him saying in his native tongue about marcus and norin come out to be true i hope they boot him off the show and the newspapers hang him out to dry just like they did to jade and her gang.

*crosses fingers his visa gets rejected*

laveygirl
28-06-2009, 04:28 PM
i think bb is paronoid about anything anti- indian and are very quick to turn volume off when anything even slightly dodgy is being said . sree went into that house to play the game so bb should stop babysitting

MR.K!
28-06-2009, 04:32 PM
When was this ? I missed last nights show, or is it on tonights show?