PDA

View Full Version : Sree Get this idiot out!

Caramel77
27-06-2009, 08:37 PM
My hate for Sree has been rekindled after garlicgate!

Freddie was way more controlled than I could ever be. Sree running to kris to fight his battles... pathetic! :devil:

LemonJam
27-06-2009, 08:38 PM
The annoying thing about Sree is that he'll be the twat and then turn it around to look like the other persons the bad guy.

Even though he's entertaining, I don't think I can take him anymore, get him out please.

Gemmer-x
27-06-2009, 08:39 PM
agreed, he's SO annoying. Really hope he's up for eviction next week

chunkylover42
27-06-2009, 08:39 PM
too right, why did he bring up freddie being dyslexic and 15 x 15 as an argument

SilentBio
27-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Cant Stand Him

A 25 yr Lad Runs To Bedroom Askin Kris For Help

LOSER :thumbs:

xmynxiex
27-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Typical sree behavior, the blokes a complete wanker! even went and got kris to back him up. omg is sree for real?:cloud:

floridesucks
27-06-2009, 08:45 PM
Such a jackass. He runs into the bedroom to hype up the wolves and sheep. Then he gets kris to go back into the kitchen with him where he continues his Lisa type behavior toward Freddie. Lisa comes into the kitchen cheering "fight, fight, fight". What a bunch of douchbags.

princess06
27-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Half wit is quite annyoing. he is picking on shree just leave him alone..shree was walking away from arguement

Rollerrd
He's entertaining, but not enough for me to want him to stay in. He pushes every single button for me, I'd end up going fisticuffs on him.
And when he implied Freddie was unintelligent... Freddie went to Oxford, Sree goes to Hertfordshire or something.
Oxford > Hertfordshire

Rollerrd
Originally posted by princess06
Half wit is quite annyoing. he is picking on shree just leave him alone..shree was walking away from arguement

Are you for real?

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 08:47 PM
The way he run for Kris :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

boomoo
27-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Shree is the worst housemate.
He takes absolutely no notice of anyone. He constantly trails Noirin and thinks he has a natural right to be with her.

You cannot believe a word he says,
I am astonished that he talks about his background as being high class. He has no manners and the people I know from India who are well educated have impeccably manners.

He has none. If his family had money as he claimed they would have paid the high fees of one of the top universities. His english is too poor for him to have had a good education.

princess06
27-06-2009, 08:56 PM
Shree is funny and NOt BORING

he is a wicked housemate and atleast he does somefing...not liek the others who just get pissed and chats *****!!

Caramel77
27-06-2009, 08:57 PM

he is a wicked housemate and atleast he does somefing...not liek the others who just get p****d and chats *****!!

I didn't laugh when he mentioned Freddie's dyslexia.... you'd a warped sense of humour if you found that funny

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by chunkylover42
too right, why did he bring up freddie being dyslexic and 15 x 15 as an argument That was well below the belt

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Caramel77

Freddie was way more controlled than I could ever be. Sree running to kris to fight his battles... pathetic! :devil:

His a disgusting spineless little perv, It must make Noirins skin crawl everytime he puts his pervy hands on her.

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by bbisfun

His a disgusting spineless little perv, It must make Noirins skin crawl everytime he puts his pervy hands on her. disagree ,she revels in it ,if it wasnt for the 3 ugly men in the house(sree marcus siavash) what camera time would she get?

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 09:00 PM
So whos gonna start the anti sree league?

bettiepage
27-06-2009, 09:00 PM
I do hope he goes Friday.

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Rollerrd
He's entertaining, but not enough for me to want him to stay in. He pushes every single button for me, I'd end up going fisticuffs on him.
And when he implied Freddie was unintelligent... Freddie went to Oxford, Sree goes to Hertfordshire or something.
Oxford > Hertfordshire

No my dear friend its Oxford>>>>>Hertfordshire.

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive

His a disgusting spineless little perv, It must make Noirins skin crawl everytime he puts his pervy hands on her. disagree ,she revels in it ,if it wasnt for the 3 ugly men in the house(sree marcus siavash) what camera time would she get?

Shut ya face.:tongue:

Caramel77
27-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO

You've done a great job with Lisa's! Hint hint!

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 09:05 PM

Shut you face.:tongue: i hope that was said in jest ?

BBBabe
27-06-2009, 09:06 PM
I hate the little ********r, and the rest of them that was in the kitchen are ass holes for not saying something when he brought up Freddies Dyslexia. :mad:Get him out:mad:

kelbo81
27-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Agreed he is annoying but I would much rather watch something that he does than watch a bunch of boring people and love me do's (NOIRIN) parade about doing nothing

Marzy
27-06-2009, 09:07 PM
I can't watch him anymore, he makes me sick. If i was in the house i would have knocked him out. Yes they would have evicted me but the satisfaction of wiping that sickly grin off his face would be worth it.:mad:

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO

You've done a great job with Lisa's! Hint hint!

Ok I suppose I have a lot of hate in me so why not?

BBBabe
27-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Agreed I would have knocked him the ****** out by now, and been evicted with pleasure.

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 09:18 PM

Shut you face.:tongue: i hope that was said in jest ?

It was.:thumbs:

floridesucks
27-06-2009, 09:20 PM

he is a wicked housemate and atleast he does somefing...not liek the others who just get p****d and chats *****!!

The kitchen incident with Freddie only further suggests what most viewers have already established, that Sree is Lisa's lapdog. How you think that was funny is messed up. The garlic was Freddie's, he substituted his pack of cookies for garlic that was rightfully his. So if you think rationally you should be able to see that Sree's moves were ludicrous and unjustifiable to say the very least.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 09:33 PM

halfwit had a point!! sree was using far too much garlic (which was halfwits)

what REALLY annoyed me was that kris and charlie agreed with him but didn't want to back him up coz they don't like him.

it was clear that noone liked the food coz they were leaving it unfinished and then sree and the rest of 'team nasty' had a go at halfwit for saying he didn't like it.

GOD I WISH I WAS IN THERE FOR JUST ONE DAY!!!!!:mad:

IheartBB
27-06-2009, 09:34 PM
I agree. He really is a pathetic human being.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:35 PM

He went to Kris because Freddie refused to walk away and leave Sree in peace.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:37 PM
it was clear that noone liked the food coz they were leaving it unfinished and then sree and the rest of 'team nasty' had a go at halfwit for saying he didn't like it.

The difference was, Halfwit was rude and condenscending at the table, whilst smuggly eating the food. Sree commend on this, and Halfwit just retorted back saying 'Yep, I'm still eating the food.'

Rude. And he got Kris because HALFWIT REFUSED TO LEAVE.

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

He went to Kris because his a coward and enjoys having others fight his battles for him. He does it all the time so trying to make bullshit excuses doesnt cut it. Sree is a piece of **** low class ignorant pervert and theres no way around that.

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 09:42 PM

The difference was, Halfwit was rude and condenscending at the table, whilst smuggly eating the food. Sree commend on this, and Halfwit just retorted back saying 'Yep, I'm still eating the food.'

"Halfwit was rude and condenscending at the table" Are you watching the same show as everyone else? Halfwit was quiet until Sree made a snarky comment about how he was still eating the food. Sree had no right to make any comments in regards to if Halfwit should eat or not considering the food belongs to everyone.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:43 PM
He went to Kris because his a coward and enjoys having others fight his battles for him. He does it all the time so trying to make bullshit excuses doesnt cut it. Sree is a piece of **** low class ignorant pervert and theres no way around that.
But they all wanna bang the chicks in there though. And it's not his fault that he's indian and not in-sync with some of the social nuances.

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 09:44 PM

He went to Kris because his a coward and enjoys having others fight his battles for him. He does it all the time so trying to make bullshit excuses doesnt cut it. Sree is a piece of **** low class ignorant pervert and theres no way around that. You are spot on !!

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 09:45 PM
But they all wanna bang the chicks in there though. And it's not his fault that he's indian and not in-sync with some of the social nuances. Oh please ..........:rolleyes:

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 09:46 PM

because he was using HIS garlic!!!!!!!!!

why does everyone say he's being condesending?? he didn't say or do anything wrong.

sree deserved a smack in the kitchen for the way he went on, bringing his dyslexia into it and what was that 15 x 15 comment all about?????

bloody pathetic

Lee.
27-06-2009, 09:47 PM
If that argument had been about Freddie using all the garlic and someone like Lisa had had a go at him, she would have had an abundance of back up but not one person in there stood up for Freddie, even though you could see a few of them thought he was right! :mad:

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 09:48 PM
But they all wanna bang the chicks in there though. And it's not his fault that he's indian and not in-sync with some of the social nuances.

:rolleyes: Thats just a pathetic excuse.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:50 PM
"Halfwit was rude and condenscending at the table" Are you watching the same show as everyone else? Halfwit was quiet until Sree made a snarky comment about how he was still eating the food. Sree had no right to make any comments in regards to if Halfwit should eat or not considering the food belongs to everyone.
I'm watching the scene again right now (recorded it with my digital Virgin box).

Halfwit says: "You know Sree, if you ever find cooking stressful, don't cook, I'll cook. But it was alright, thank you" - With a smirk on his face.

Sree then says: 'You're moaning about the food, but you eat it all, you finished it.'

Halfwit eats the food Sree made, but disrespected him. Wrong.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by happyland
If that argument had been about Freddie using all the garlic and someone like Lisa had had a go at him, she would have had an abundance of back up but not one person in there stood up for Freddie, even though you could see a few of them thought he was right! :mad:

exactly

kris and charlie knew halfwit was right but said nothing coz they don't like him

i would've just binned the bloody garlic so sree couldn't use it

???
27-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Who the fuc* does he think he is sayin norin is rude coz she dnt wanna hug! He is the rude one coz he's a player basically....and what was with the garlic? If I was freddie I would have decked him! I can't stand him he is so ignorant and frickin annoyin! Marcus and freddie shud kick the crap outta him! He always runs to lisa...fight ur own battles u *****in 25 year old virgin! GET HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad:

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm watching the scene again right now (recorded it with my digital Virgin box).

Halfwit says: "You know Sree, if you ever find cooking stressful, don't cook, I'll cook. But it was alright, thank you" - With a smirk on his face.

Sree then says: 'You're moaning about the food, but you eat it all, you finished it.'

rewind it back a bit and you'll hear sree saying he was stressed with the cooking

halfwit commented on THAT

(he was talking to lisa coz she didn't like the food)

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Halfwit was quiet until Sree made a snarky comment.
Wrong. Completely the other way round. Halfwit made a snarky comment, then Sree replied asking why he made it, yet still eats the food cooked for him by Sree himself.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:56 PM
rewind it back a bit and you'll hear sree saying he was stressed with the cooking

True, but the tone and smirk was disrespectful. Everyone at the table felt that.

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 09:58 PM

From what I can recall you misquoted Halfwit and there was no smirk on his face. Halfwit made a comment in regards to if Sree ever wanted to take time of he would be happy to step in and thanked him for the food. Sree being the idiot he is then went on the defensive and proceeded to get smug and make a dumbass Sree comment about the food which he had no right to.

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ???
Who the fuc* does he think he is sayin norin is rude coz she dont wanna hug! He is the rude one coz he's a player basically....and what was with the garlic? If I was freddie I would have decked him! I can't stand him he is so ignorant and frickin annoyin! Marcus and freddie shud kick the c**p outta him! He always runs to lisa...fight ur own battles u *****in 25 year old virgin! GET HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad:

The guy is a disgusting perv, hell Marcus is a perv as well but at least he embraces his inner perv and doesnt try to hide it. Then you have Sree the hypocrite telling of guys for looking and talking about womens boobs all the while groping all the women in the house placing his filthy hands all over them. Also the dirty ****er was touching his privates in the bath yesterday I guess it was a bit of stress relief since he isnt getting any.

???
27-06-2009, 10:23 PM
He needs to be evicted! I don't see why people vote for freddie! He is great! Sree neeeeeeeeeds to go!! Mercus is a bit weird but in a good way coz he knows when to stop...sree is a bastard who needs to fight his own battles and stop treating women like crap! I bet he gets death threats when he comes out which better be next week!

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:30 PM

True, but the tone and smirk was disrespectful. Everyone at the table felt that.

the people who don't like him and react the same way to everything halfwit says??

dylissimo
27-06-2009, 10:41 PM
I know.. I was starting to tolerate him but can't stand him again after tonight... he frustrates me SO much... such a moron.

Addy
27-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Is Ahmed Sree's twin? Sure acts like him especially the new post on Freddie fans being biase when he is repeating himself everywhere to bump post on Sree.

A new low!!!! Pathetic!

realitynut
28-06-2009, 03:08 AM
Half wit is quite annyoing. he is picking on shree just leave him alone..shree was walking away from arguement Are you for real ? the only one who is annoying is Sree the way he spoke to Freddie i tell you i would've knocked him out Freddie did well to remain so calm but fair play he wasn't intimidated by the wolves in sheeps clothing coming into the kitchen and as for Sree been entertaining -what ? always banging on about Noirin -change the ruddy record you slimeball :sleep: hopefully he'll be out week :dance: :dance2: :cheer::elephant::cheer2: :xyxwave: :colour: :banana: :bouncy: :thumbs2: :elephant:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 03:47 AM
I wonder if Sree's mother is watching, and if she regrets spoiling her son like this. He behaves like a total plank, and his grammar is awful. :puzzled:

Baldrick
28-06-2009, 03:52 AM
Sree reminds me of my university roommate. Exact same lack of consideration for other people.

I cringe every time Sree is on screen. I honestly hope he is up and is gone next week too.

???
29-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Get him out!! He is sooo annoying and borin!! Marcus was right about any team sree is gonna lose....we all know this! GET RID OF HIM!

Marcus_4_The_Win
29-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam
The annoying thing about Sree is that he'll be the t*** and then turn it around to look like the other persons the bad guy.

Even though he's entertaining, I don't think I can take him anymore, get him out please.

In the outside he would have been put to sleep.

If i was in there and he tried to be that cheeky to me i would not hesitate to punch his lights out

Jayson
29-06-2009, 11:58 PM
I hate him now.

???
30-06-2009, 09:35 PM
FINALLY HE IS UP FOR NOMINATION!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE FREDDIE IS AGAIN! HE IS GREAT....SREE BETTER GO....I HONESTLY THINK HE WILL GET DEATH THREATS LIKE THAT WOMAN FROM BB9 ALEXANDRA? SREE MUST GO! WHOs WITH ME?

rach4eva
30-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Sree is such an arse he uses peopl against each other he is so annoyin to the point he makes me cringe grrrrrrrrrrrrr he thinks hes gods gift he got this idea in to his head that norin has feelings for him ..........
he wont listen to wa people say to him he has to be centre of attention ........

GET HIM OUT OF THERE :devil::devil: GIVE NORIN A BREAK ..........

realitynut
01-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Get Sree out of there give us ALL a break ,you're right though rach4eva he WON'T listen to anyone i had to laugh tonight when he nominated Marcus he was saying that Marcus cuts him off by saying shut the FxxK up and that he finds that really disrespectful about him -WHAT ? POT AND KETTLE ANYONE ? I mean hasn't Sree done that himself,more than once he told Freddie to S.T.F.U in this particular arguement ,he did the same to Marcus on 2 or 3 occasions and everytime he never gave them a chance to get their say he's so bloody arrogant and he knows exactly what he's doing ,then he drags his cronies into the crossfire playing the victim or if that fails he goes to the diaryroom playing the bloody martyr ,there isn't one person in there he wouldn't stab in the back -snake in the grass -he and Lisa are 2 of a kind ,made for each other ,no wonder they get on so well even if the friendship IS contrived

rach4eva
01-07-2009, 12:21 AM
im convinced he got the rule book glued to his hand he dose my head in iv said from the begining if hes up for nomination im gonna make a point on voteing this is the first time iv voted and iv watched big bro from the beginging when it first came on tv
he seems to think norin fancys him or sumin
and hes a sore loser i noticed that tonight when marcus betted a an of cider wiv him
he realy makes me cring

GET SREE OUT GET SREE OUT

jordan11
02-07-2009, 01:30 AM
SREE

i hate sree he is an illigal imegrant staying in this country which is costing the british tax payer too much he should have applied for a new visa in january if he had any respect for britain he wouldn't have left it so late to appeal the dicision, which happened on 19th june like many other students in this country at present. He consantly talks about respect but doesn't seem to understand that in this country respect has to be earned he has no respect for the british way of life he is a PR nightmare and also talks to freddie like he is some kind of idiot. He asked him a question 'what is 15x15' which shows a man in desperation, He potrays himself to be a highly educated man in the diary room, and i think that if he had any respect for people with higher intellagance tht he would understand that oxford is widely regarded as the number one university of this country. He commonly speaks about hertfordshire university as being in the same league as oxbridge etc. Im not being big headed but i believe oxbridge to be in an elite class considering that hertfordshire is 66 in the uk league tables out of 114 universities which makes it in the bottom half of all brittish universities. Im not saying im anything special i go to glasgow university, this is my opinion and i hope that britain will support it.

rach4eva
02-07-2009, 02:22 PM
OMG why let him in to the house if he illigal lik hes a total tosser......
he thinks he nows better than anyone they did an all night task and he wasnt givin the orders properly ......

if sumin dnt go his way hes cryin over the rule book........
iv seen him before now accualy wakin one of the girls uo out of bed just to winge to them bout sumone else

he thinks the girls are interested in wa he got to say hes so two faced ........

Ramsay
02-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Blasphony