PDA

View Full Version : Halfwit is an Idiot

aoq2008
27-06-2009, 08:38 PM
I used to like him but no wonder they nominate him after that charade about the garlic. I couldnt live with someone like that.

Caramel77
27-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by aoq2008
I used to like him but no wonder they nominate him after that charade about the garlic. I couldnt live with someone like that.

Totally disagree. I could see his logic behind this.

Rollerrd
27-06-2009, 08:40 PM
I completely understood what he said.
Until you eat lentils without seasoning, you won't know how much it's needed. Hence why Freddie wanted the garlic to be used sparingly.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 08:41 PM
There are prenty of things you could call him but an idiot isn't one of them. He's probably smarter than you.

guardsman18
27-06-2009, 08:43 PM
whos the halfwit ?
aog20008 or Freddie
YOU DECIDE.

think u got it wrong way round

SilentBio
27-06-2009, 08:43 PM
It was his garlic . he had the right to have a go at sree

guardsman18
27-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by SilentBio
It was his garlic . he had the right to have a go at sree
Correctomundo

princess06
27-06-2009, 08:50 PM
halfwit cnt stand shree ...halfwit is soooo annoying ..befr i thought he was ok bt recently he is always tryin to argue so annoying!

*mazedsalv**
27-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Umm.... it was HIS garlic, he had every right to get his point across, he wa smaking laods of sense that even Kris and Charlie agreesd.

Marzy
27-06-2009, 09:05 PM

It was HIS garlic, he used his money. Sree took it without asking. Does that answer your stupid post.

vesavius
27-06-2009, 09:07 PM

wtf lol

It was HIS garlic (which he had given up treats to buy for the house), he said Sree could use half of it (he just wanted to save half for the upcomingg week), he stayed calm (he didnt run off to get himself an audience), and he didnt resort to petty insults (what has being dyslexic have to do with anything?).

yet HE is the idiot?

You have a strange value system.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:10 PM
He was pathetic. And then dissing Sree and his cooking, whilst stuffing his face with food at the table.

No wonder he's not popular. Ungrateful. He should say thanks for cooking food.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:13 PM
It was HIS garlic, he used his money. Sree took it without asking. Does that answer your stupid post.
He should have just made his point, then let Sree use the garlic, for the benefit of the group and the cooking.

HE THEN proceeded to diss Sree at the table and his cooking, whilst stuffing his face with the food that Sree made for the group.

Lack of respect and lack of manners, no wonder he's disliked. He's a tool, that's why normal people in the house don't like him.

Loners and tools hide behind words like 'individual' and 'eccentric'.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:15 PM
It was HIS garlic (which he had given up treats to buy for the house), he said Sree could use half of it (he just wanted to save half for the upcomingg week), he stayed calm (he didnt run off to get himself an audience), and he didnt resort to petty insults (what has being dyslexic have to do with anything?).

yet HE is the idiot?

He should have let Sree use the garlic for the benefit of avoiding argument, and for the cooking. Halfwit has used food before without asking, lots of it.

Remember the egg salad in 1st week? Compare that to a bit of garlic.

What his excuse for dissing Sree and his cooking when at the table stuffing his face? Big mouth, but still eats the food, ungrateful sod.

Marzy
27-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
He should have just made his point, then let Sree use the garlic, for the benefit of the group and the cooking.

HE THEN proceeded to diss Sree at the table and his cooking, whilst stuffing his face with the food that Sree made for the group.

Lack of respect and lack of manners, no wonder he's disliked. He's a tool, that's why normal people in the house don't like him.

I don't know who you are but like Sree you are on a different planet.

fiiionaaa
27-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Deleted TheOfficialAdam post. Stop registering user accounts and wait until your posting ban ends.

vesavius
27-06-2009, 09:17 PM

yet HE is the idiot?

He should have let Sree use the garlic for the benefit of avoiding argument, and for the cooking. Halfwit has used food before without asking, lots of it.

What his excuse for dissing Sree and his cooking when at the table stuffing his face? Big mouth, but still eats the food, ungrateful sod.

he asked for Sree to only use half of the garlic, so he did in fact do what you are asking. It was 100% Sree that wouldnt compromise and that was what took it into an argument.

Using food? Yeah, Freddie has, agreed, and look at the **** he got for it as well.

And at the table? He said the food was 'alright', which considering Lisa dumped hers was probably being kind. He was meant to lie?

aintnoscrub
27-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Im pretty sure everyone would disagree with this poster. There on a pound a head per day. Things have to last. He was just standing up for his stuff

ManicWolf
27-06-2009, 09:20 PM
However you look at it, it was his garlic, bought with his own shopping money, and he had every right to be annoyed at Sree for taking it without asking. He was simply trying to tell Sree that it was meant to be used for the rest of the week. The other HMs got annoyed at Angel for taking what's not hers (and rightly so), so why shouldn't Freddie be allowed to be annoyed at Sree for this? It's a two-way street in the house.

Alf
27-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Marzy

why is it mr universe has only been won by people from earth?

bettiepage
27-06-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm guessing your a Sree fan :cat:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Did Freddie make a ton of egg salad from people's foods in Week 1? Yes.

What kind of guy disses someone and their cooking whilst sat at the table stuffing themselves with the food they kindly made?

Freddie's only correct point was that it was his garlic.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:26 PM
he asked for Sree to only use half of the garlic, so he did in fact do what you are asking. It was 100% Sree that wouldnt compromise and that was what took it into an argument.
True, and I already said Freddie was right about the garlic being his. But I didn't like his attitude at the table.

You should show respect to someone when they cooked for you and you ate their food. Freddie didn't.

He was very condenscending to Sree, the tonality.

*mazedsalv**
27-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Ohh so your saying Freddie is not allowed to say not to use something if he bought it?? But everyone else can take the mick out of him.

Anyways why was Sree even bnothering cooking... i mean come on UNCOOKED BACON :laugh3:

Also Sree also mocked Freddie's dislexia:
You're a dyslexic Oxford student, What's 15x15? Yeah. Thought so."

boomoo
27-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Well groups always pick off the one they think is the outsider.

I am sure I have seen karly on Secret Millionaire with a chain of Hairdressing Shops in Edinburgh. She very probably has more money than Freddie but they do not pick on her.

Lisa was talking about nominations last night to Karly and they said There are still 3 but after that it will get harder.

Poor Freddie is going to be up every week unless BB does something about that group who vote the same as each other every week.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Ohh so your saying Freddie is not allowed to say not to use something if he bought it?? But everyone else can take the mick out of him.

Anyways why was Sree even bnothering cooking... i mean come on UNCOOKED BACON :laugh3:

My main beef with Fred was his attitude at the dinner table. Maybe that can be classed as a different subject. I wasn't fussed with the garlic itself.

Sree was cooking to avoid getting nommed next week lol. And I think Sree was highlighting his superiority in Maths ... lol.

Gotta love both of 'em!

vesavius
27-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by boomoo

Lisa was talking about nominations last night to Karly and they said There are still 3 but after that it will get harder.

I missed this..

Surely saying that is discussing nominations?

floridesucks
27-06-2009, 09:32 PM

What kind of guy disses someone and their cooking whilst sat at the table stuffing themselves with the food they kindly made?

Sree used ALL of Freddie's garlic without permission. Freddie was entitled to eat as much the meal as the person sitting next to him if not more as ALL his garlic was in that dish. The eggs and lettuce did not belong to a specific HM, so your perception on this incident is completely off.

BJ
27-06-2009, 09:34 PM

The garlic was bought byFreddie. It was Freddie's garlic. Sree used someone else's food when they told him not to. How can you posibly think Sree was right.

GeorgeOrwell
27-06-2009, 10:03 PM

He was trying to save the garlic for the benefit of the group. He bought the garlic for the benefit of the group. Sree was taking away from the group by using it.

He apologised for that. Twice. Compare that to Sree shouting nonsensical insults.

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:05 PM
You're an idiot for insulting the great Fredder!

aoq2008
27-06-2009, 11:38 PM
He needs to watch his attitude thats all, some people here are obviously blind thinking that Freddie can do no wrong. We only see the Highlights and some late night live feed so maybe what we actually see is the tip of the iceberg with his antics. He must be doing something yo be continually nominated even when he has survived 3 times.

GeorgeOrwell
28-06-2009, 12:11 AM
All of them except for Dogface have said that they think he's a really nice guy. Kris said that he doesn't like Halfwit because he "makes you feel stupid". It's an inferiority complex with all of them.

floridesucks
28-06-2009, 01:57 AM
He needs to watch his attitude thats all, some people here are obviously blind thinking that Freddie can do no wrong. We only see the Highlights and some late night live feed so maybe what we actually see is the tip of the iceberg with his antics. He must be doing something yo be continually nominated even when he has survived 3 times.

I think the reason they resent Freddie to such a degree to nominate him each week is because, they, themselves have not the etiquette to withstand basic conversation and are thus, fearful of being revealed. However, they are clever enough to know they will appear stupid on camera, so in turn, they exaggerate every single situation to make Freddie look unreasonable. Their daily behavior on show and LF speaks volumes. Tonight's live feed was a prime example, Freddie's demeanor was very relaxed and if you have not noticed by yet, he is extremely well spoken. The wolves and sheep believe if they can convince the camera's they have accomplished the same with the viewers.

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 02:04 AM
True, and I already said Freddie was right about the garlic being his. But I didn't like his attitude at the table.

You should show respect to someone when they cooked for you and you ate their food. Freddie didn't.

what else was he supposed to do?? go hungry??

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by kisywisy

what else was he supposed to do?? go hungry??
even though he hadn't liked the fact that he used the whole garlic, it was his garlic anyway so why waste the food that had his garlic in.
he shouldn't have to go hungry :)

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 02:09 AM

My main beef with Fred was his attitude at the dinner table. Maybe that can be classed as a different subject. I wasn't fussed with the garlic itself.

Sree was cooking to avoid getting nommed next week lol. And I think Sree was highlighting his superiority in Maths ... lol.

Gotta love both of 'em!

he showed his 'superiority' in maths during the live feed when he was was talking to freddie and marcus about when he was 21 (25 yo now) 3 years ago according to him lol

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Ahmedfan2004 True, and I already said Freddie was right about the garlic being his. But I didn't like his attitude at the table. You should show respect to someone when they cooked for you and you ate their food. Freddie didn't.

True, but I think I Freddie was impolite in the politest way possible, and it was as much as Sree deserved. Not only did he take the garlic against Freddie's wishes, he then proceeded to make a dinner so tasteless that is was deemed inedible by certain housemates. Sree is the one at fault here, and Freddie is only human. Sree just behaves all the time like a spoiled child, and it is cringey.