PDA

View Full Version : Why bring a disabilty into an arguement?

Benji10
27-06-2009, 08:49 PM
I mean freddie is Dyslexic, as I am. Now is that not going to a new low? I mean there are plenty of things freddie could have come back with that would have got him kicked out, why is this not seen as a serious offence to BB?

Harry!
27-06-2009, 08:50 PM
They had arguments last year with Mikey but lickily Mario backed him up.,

Benji10
27-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Yeah but they didnt say to Micky, how many fingers am I holding up or anything like that.

Whereas, he tried to make freddie look stupid by mentioning his Dyslexia and asking what 15x15 is....

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Sree is a piece of **** pervy dirty man and a comment like that isnt shocking coming from an idiot like him.

Rollerrd
27-06-2009, 08:58 PM
I understand your point.
BB pulls out all the stops when a mildest form of racism is even uttered.
I think this Sree should be made aware of what he said, completely out of order.
Anyway, Freddie stomps all over Sree in the brains department, else Sree would have gone to Oxford like Freddie.

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 09:01 PM
what sree said was sick ,he ought to be ashamed

eviled2
27-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Rollerrd
Anyway, Freddie stomps all over Sree in the brains department, else Sree would have gone to Oxford like Freddie.

He went to a good one in India where he studied to a very high level, Maths, Physics, Engineering and ASTROLOGY.:elephant::laugh2:

mist
27-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Benji10
I mean freddie is Dyslexic, as I am. Now is that not going to a new low? I mean there are plenty of things freddie could have come back with that would have got him kicked out, why is this not seen as a serious offence to BB?

I agree, they just dont care what they say to him now, it is getting worse for him in there.

cigar92
27-06-2009, 09:11 PM
I wonder if endemol will consider this as a breach of the "unaccepatble behaviour " rule?

I say they should. They jump on anyone using racial perjorative terms so why not taking the piss out of someone's disability?

But you know what? I wont hold my breath. Such are the double standards of our world.

Marzy
27-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Makes you wonder if this is at the back of the Freddie haters minds. Maybe they are pissed thinking we are backing Freddie because of his dissability, which is not the case.

aintnoscrub
27-06-2009, 09:15 PM
I cnt stand him. How dare he say that to freddie and get away with it.****ing pussy

Twilight
27-06-2009, 09:16 PM
What did Sree say to Freddie?

Lauren
27-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Twilight
What did Sree say to Freddie?

Something like "Yeah we know you're dyslexic and go to Oxford but can you do maths? 15x15... NO!"

...It was random, since Freddie was simply telling Sree to save some of the garlic for a later meal.

Originally posted by Marzy
Makes you wonder if this is at the back of the Freddie haters minds. Maybe they are p****d thinking we are backing Freddie because of his dissability, which is not the case.

No. I'm an ex Freddie-hater (well, I don't "hate", but it was the term you used haha), and I disliked him because of what WAS his smarmy nature. However, when I compare him to his fellow housemates, I'd rather support someone smarmy than someone brainless and dull. But on behalf of the present Freddie-dislikers, it's NOTHING to do with his disability, especially since his disability isn't even evident.

bettiepage
27-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Sree is just hating Freddie because he went to Oxford.

Jayson
27-06-2009, 09:18 PM
I know a Dyslexic English teacher.

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 09:39 PM
He said he respects that he has dyslexia and still got a degree from Oxford. Dyslexia is when you have trouble with speech and written abilites, it has nothing to do with Maths. People are misquoting Sree to make him look bad.

Lauren
27-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Half-Past-Sree
He said he respects that he has dyslexia and still got a degree from Oxford. Dyslexia is when you have trouble with speech and written abilites, it has nothing to do with Maths. People are misquoting Sree to make him look bad.

So why did he mention maths? Was it to show that he had one "over" on Freddie? :laugh3:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 09:41 PM
I think the point Sree was trying to make was that Freddie is patronising and condenscending at times and thinks he's more clever than the rest, hence Sree asking 15 x 15.

He said he respects the fact he has dyslexia. How is that rude?

Simone.
27-06-2009, 09:48 PM
He's a smary, smug little dick.
& he has nothing to be like that over, Freddie's clearly more intelligent.

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

So why did he mention maths? Was it to show that he had one "over" on Freddie? :laugh3:

Freddie said he had half a brain cell and Sree was saying that he is better at maths.

Twilight
27-06-2009, 09:51 PM
He said he respects that he has dyslexia and still got a degree from Oxford. Dyslexia is when you have trouble with speech and written abilites, it has nothing to do with Maths. People are misquoting Sree to make him look bad. Your a Sree fan that says it all.

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 09:52 PM
He said he respects that he has dyslexia and still got a degree from Oxford. Dyslexia is when you have trouble with speech and written abilites, it has nothing to do with Maths. People are misquoting Sree to make him look bad. Your a Sree fan that says it all.

He has more comedy value than any of the housemates you support.

Lauren
27-06-2009, 09:52 PM

Freddie said he had half a brain cell and Sree was saying that he is better at maths.

No, he said ANYONE with half a brain cell can see you shouldn't use all of the garlic. He wasn't commenting personally on Sree, who then felt the need to show he could do a simple times table :laugh:

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 09:55 PM

No, he said ANYONE with half a brain cell can see you shouldn't use all of the garlic. He wasn't commenting personally on Sree, who then felt the need to show he could do a simple times table :laugh:

Well he was obviously aiming at Sree.

Twilight
27-06-2009, 09:58 PM

He has more comedy value than any of the housemates you support. Yeah right:rolleyes:

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:01 PM

there are many different levels of dyslexia which can include numbers. it's not just limited to reading/writing. speech isn't really affected

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:02 PM
He has more comedy value than any of the housemates you support. Yeah right:rolleyes: [/quote]
Rodders? 1 argument in 3 weeks, virtually zero airtime.

NEXT.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:03 PM
No, he said ANYONE with half a brain cell can see you shouldn't use all of the garlic.
Yes, and that was Sree, he was the only one using all the garlic.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:04 PM

Well he was obviously aiming at Sree.

of course he was aiming it at sree, he was talking to him!!!

halfwit ment that you didn't need a higher education to know that he was using too much garlic.

IT WASN'T HIS TO USE ANYWAY!!!:mad:

sunshine_babe
27-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Sree has a massive complex.
I remember him saying "he goes to a good and well recognized uni like freddie", ehm, no he doesn't. Last time I checked no one outside herts know about herts uni.

And just low to throw dyslexia in freddie's face. Thats the same as someone calling him a p@ki. And to think the others said nothing about it...pathetic.

Twilight
27-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
He has more comedy value than any of the housemates you support. Yeah right:rolleyes:
Rodders? 1 argument in 3 weeks, virtually zero airtime.

NEXT. [/quote]:rolleyes:

Lauren
27-06-2009, 10:06 PM
No, he said ANYONE with half a brain cell can see you shouldn't use all of the garlic.
Yes, and that was Sree, he was the only one using all the garlic.

Yes. Cos it was obvious he shouldn't use all the garlic. He didn't say "Gee you know what Sree, because you're using all that garlic, it means you can't do maths".

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by sunshine_babe
I remember him saying "he goes to a good and well recognized uni like freddie", ehm, no he doesn't. Last time I checked no one outside herts know about herts uni.

And just low to throw dyslexia in freddie's face. Thats the same as someone calling him a p@ki. And to think the others said nothing about it...pathetic.

He said I respect you for having dyslexia and still going to Oxford.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Yes. Cos it was obvious he shouldn't use all the garlic. He didn't say "Gee you know what Sree, because you're using all that garlic, it means you can't do maths".
Therefore he was rude by implying Sree was brainless. Hence the 15 x 15 Q from Sree, afterwards.

"I respect ... dyslexia' - How is that disespectful?

More false Sree hating.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Yep.

Yet Halfwit impled Sree was brainless. He was in the wrong.

Tom4784
27-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Sree's an evil little man who tries to act naive when something doesn't go his way. I didn't see all of BB but I saw the bit in question and that was just malicious. I really do hope action is taken against him, his head has gotten bigger over the past few weeks and he thinks he is invincible. I'll be VERY surprised if he isn't nominated and evicted this week. I hope he gets the most horrible reception, interview and BBBM ever.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by sunshine_babe

yeah but he was talking down to him

basically saying "yeah you might have gone to oxford but you're still dyslexic"

Lauren
27-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Therefore he was rude by implying Sree was brainless. Hence the 15 x 15 Q from Sree, afterwards.

"I respect ... dyslexia' - How is that disespectful?

More false Sree hating.

How did he imply Sree was brainless? By saying anyone with half a brain cell can see using all of the garlic is illogical? He was correct in that assumption (since it was the issue of the whole argument, he obviously believed it to be true).

Btw "More false Sree hating", I'm not even a Sree-hater, I don't just blindly agree or disagree with the HM's actions based on who I decided to like. I'm actually staunt anti-Freddie most of the time, but I'm not going to be blinded by my dislike for him in this instance.

gemblarg
27-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Why is nothing being done about Sree by Big Brother?

We all know full well that if even the slightest racial undertone was even mentioned by other housemates towards Sree there would be hell to pay, but Sree can get away with any other dispicable behaviour. The sexual harrassment, his racism towards Englsih culture, and his now his prejudice towards dylexia.

It's offensive to watch this small minded little freak on national television.

Addy
27-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Because Sree didnt have 2 legs to stand on!!!! He had to stoop so low! Its pathetic. Cant wait to get Lisa's lapdog to the unwanted dog shelter!

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:45 PM
exactly, that's why he went running to the other HMs for back up and an audience

halfwit was having this discussion one-on-one

sree brought the other HMs in as a form of intimidation