PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Get Marcus Out

Daxwave
27-06-2009, 08:51 PM
how come norine does not hug sree but is willing to let marcus kiss her neck, he thinks he is reli hard and kl and thinks he is gettin in with norine
GET MARCUS OUT
SREE TO WIN

princess06
27-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Daxwave
how come norine does not hug sree but is willing to let marcus kiss her neck, he thinks he is reli hard and kl and thinks he is gettin in with norine
GET MARCUS OUT
SREE TO WIN

:thumbs:

*mazedsalv**
27-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Noirin wants Marcus to do that, so why the "Get Marcus out" >??

Daffodil
27-06-2009, 09:00 PM
The kiss was edited. In fact the first attempt he made to kiss her, she pushed him away and said 'No kissing!!' I think he went for her mouth first. It was on live feed.

headaball
27-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Marcus 2 Sree 0 :hello:

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 09:03 PM
HOLD ON A COTTON PICKING ..........I dont like Marcus or sree ,but the one who needs to go is Noirin ,it is HER who has flitted about ,did yoiu spot tonight shes now reeling in siavash ? SHE is the trouble not them

sunshine_babe
27-06-2009, 09:59 PM
marcus does not hold her and touch her all the time or try to pull her to sit on his lap.
He might be a perv, but he is subtle unlike Sree. And dont forget, Noirin cant see all we see, i.e, the way he looks at her when she walk away.

rusticgal
27-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Marcus is brill.... so he likes Noirin...doesn't make him a pervert.He talks a lot of sense and Noirin seems to respect his comments.Lets hope she doesn't let his loyalty down when it comes to the crunch!!

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by sunshine_babe
marcus does not hold her and touch her all the time or try to pull her to sit on his lap.
He might be a perv, but he is subtle unlike Sree. And dont forget, Noirin cant see all we see, i.e, the way he looks at her when she walk away.

Hahahaha Marcus is anything but subtle his a perv and darn proud of it then you have the slime ball Sree who tries to mask how much of a perv he is which makes it all the worst.

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 10:08 PM
its so funny how people have a problem with a man getting along with a woman 10 years younger - and calling him a perv. its pathetic and immature

bansheewails
27-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I still like marcus!

JustKaz
27-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
The kiss was edited. In fact the first attempt he made to kiss her, she pushed him away and said 'No kissing!!' I think he went for her mouth first. It was on live feed.

You know I thought that too, I watched a little of LF before bed last night, and I was sure that Norine said something along the line of if 'suprise was a kiss' then she didn't want it.

I don't agree at comment get Marcus out, he is just strange one indeed.

Caramel77
27-06-2009, 10:20 PM
I think Marcus when he's not drooling over Noirin is proving to be ok. at least he's seen through Lisa the trout :banana:

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
its so funny how people have a problem with a man getting along with a woman 10 years younger - and calling him a perv. its pathetic and immature

He constantly comments about boobs and asses, when Norin is doing something and might be exposed a bit he lurks and stares at her or the exposed body part and then proceeds to make a crude comment. He has made crude comments to a majority of the women in the house and 2 have voiced their opinions on how they feel about his behaviour. With all that said Marcus certainly fits into what one might class as a perv and it doesnt stem from his relationship or desire for Norin.

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
HOLD ON A COTTON PICKING ..........I dont like Marcus or sree ,but the one who needs to go is Noirin ,it is HER who has flitted about ,did yoiu spot tonight shes now reeling in siavash ? SHE is the trouble not them

It has been said many times before, but Noirin will play all the men in the house, she still seems fairly friendly towards Sree and could easily stop him from touching her!
And, of course she didn't nominate Sree!!!!:yuk:

carpetman0569
27-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Daxwave
GET MARCUS OUT
SREE TO WIN GAY!!!!!
There both total LOOSERS and should both be assasinated.... i mean evicted at oncce!

AfroMullet
27-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Marcus just does what the rest of the dudes are too shy to.

Marcus is the voice of men, i bet when hes said stuff like "nice ass", you have been thinkin the same (Unless your gay, or a woman).

Futher more, hes got a mullet, so he can say and do what ever he likes.

MissKittyFantastico
27-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Noirin has been playing both Sree and Marcus from the start! Blame her not Marcus, he's alright!

Josy
27-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by AfroMullet

Futher more, hes got a mullet, so he can say and do what ever he likes.

lmao :laugh:

Josy
27-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
I still like marcus!

Me too :thumbs: