PDA

View Full Version : Bullying Freddie.

mist
27-06-2009, 09:07 PM
They are ganging up and egging each other on with Freddie. It is pure playground stuff. It was so subtle at first, but now they are not even trying to hide it, they egg each other and are constantly laughing at him.

Daffodil
27-06-2009, 09:09 PM
It is horrible to see. Couldn't believe it when Sree went to get Kris. What a coward!

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
It is horrible to see. Couldn't believe it when Sree went to get Kris. What a coward! Me too...hes like a nasty spoilt child ,god i hate him and Kris

Rollerrd
27-06-2009, 09:10 PM
The majority of them are the lowest of the low in my opinion. You always get people who think they're wildly popular, but everybody hates them. Those people seem to all be in BB at the moment.

mist
27-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Mentioning his dyslexia is a sick thing to try to score points against him. They are all going too far now and it shows.

mist
27-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Rollerrd
The majority of them are the lowest of the low in my opinion. You always get people who think they're wildly popular, but everybody hates them. Those people seem to all be in BB at the moment.

How the hell can they all sit there egging each other to laugh at his expense and then think it funny. I despise them.

Jayson
27-06-2009, 09:14 PM
I dont see it as bullying, just my opinion, please no "OMG ITS TOTALLY GOING ON BEFORE OUR VRY EYEZZ!!! IDIOT!!!" replies.

boomoo
27-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Well they will not be laughing when they have to eat those chick peas without any flavour. There is nothing worse.

Freddie was right. Kris came in and when he realised what Shree had done he knew it was wrong but he just muttered.

Charlie agreed that they should use 2 cloves of garlic a day but Shree was on a rant.

Shree is one of the worst housemates ever.

ManicWolf
27-06-2009, 09:25 PM
It is despicable, he's become such an easy target, and Sree getting the other HMs involved and calling on Freddie's dyslexia is low. Freddie, Siavash, and probably Marcus are the only ones worth watching in that house. The others are all so shallow and horrible, and yet think they're soooo cool, and probably think they're popular with the public too.

IheartBB
27-06-2009, 09:27 PM
They all knew Sree was in the wrong and no one said a word. I don't think it's bullying, but it's quite sad to see

mist
27-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by ManicWolf
It is despicable, he's become such an easy target, and Sree getting the other HMs involved and calling on Freddie's dyslexia is low. Freddie, Siavash, and probably Marcus are the only ones worth watching in that house. The others are all so shallow and horrible, and yet think they're soooo cool, and probably think they're popular with the public too.

I couldnt bare it when they were asking freddie things in the bedroom andwhen he replied, they were all looking at each other and laughing. Absolutely hate that.

mist
27-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by IheartBB
They all knew Sree was in the wrong and no one said a word. I don't think it's bullying, but it's quite sad to see

Wasnt really talking about that, but its the playground tactics that I dislike. Having a laugh at his expense. Asking him questions then looking at each other and laughing at his replies. Hate it. Playground bullying. Childish behaviour, but still not nice.

ManicWolf
27-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by mist

I couldnt bare it when they were asking freddie things in the bedroom andwhen he replied, they were all looking at each other and laughing. Absolutely hate that.

Yeah, it's really nasty because Freddie still is trying to make an effort with them, and they're all just laughing AT him, rather than with him. They're like a bunch of high school bullies.

Stephanie
ugh they are all so nasty.

eviled2
Hated it when that ugly trout Lisa stuck her oar in and was saying stuff like it was a stupid argument, insinuating Freddie was just being childish...she didnt even know what it was really about.
She would go ballistic if someone told her she was being childish by arguing.

And that Kris...he is beyond contempt. Despicable w*anker.

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Rollerrd

How the hell can they all sit there egging each other to laugh at his expense and then think it funny. I despise them. They did the same with Angel ,always the quitest,weakest one ,led by Charlie and Kris ,encouraged by the rest of them ,IF Freddie went that would be bb over for me i wouldnt watch it

minx36
27-06-2009, 09:38 PM
If Freddie had used just 1 extra piece of garlic they would all have lynched him!

BJ
27-06-2009, 09:45 PM
I hope Freddie doesn't cook the chick peas without garlic for them all or he'll be slated because it tastes awful.

Diiiiiiiinamite
27-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by minx36
If Freddie had used just 1 extra piece of garlic they would all have lynched him!
Not one of the mob was prepared to step up to the plate and support Freddy when the garlic fiasco was at full throttle, even though they knew he was right. Reverse the situation and put him in Sree's position there would have been as previously stated a lynch mob after him, they are despicable. There is a personal vendetta against him and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Kris (Oh I'm such a pretty boy) and Sophie (Sunday Sport beckoning) are pathetic and don't get me started on Lisa. Even Rodrigo has gone down in my estimation, he has been having a dig at Freddy at every opportunity. Noireen should have put Sree up last week after their major falling out but oh no she goes for Freddy's jugular even though he gave her her face back!...Unfortunately the 'in crowd' are likely to be there right to the bitter end unless BB can do a twist on the nominations........... Freddy the cream always comes to the top and I hope to see you still there in the final week.

mist
27-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Diiiiiiiinamite
Not one of the mob was prepared to step up to the plate and support Freddy when the garlic fiasco was at full throttle, even though they knew he was right. Reverse the situation and put him in Sree's position there would have been as previously stated a lynch mob after him, they are despicable. There is a personal vendetta against him and it sticks out like a sore thumb. Kris (Oh I'm such a pretty boy) and Sophie (Sunday Sport beckoning) are pathetic and don't get me started on Lisa. Even Rodrigo has gone down in my estimation, he has been having a dig at Freddy at every opportunity. Noireen should have put Sree up last week after their major falling out but oh no she goes for Freddy's jugular even though he gave her her face back!...Unfortunately the 'in crowd' are likely to be there right to the bitter end unless BB can do a twist on the nominations........... Freddy the cream always comes to the top and I hope to see you still there in the final week.

So agree with you, especially about Rodrigo.

JustKaz
27-06-2009, 10:03 PM

Totally agree Mist, they were asking him questions just to take the mick, but he will come out the strongest. I think to that Charlie asked for back rub as mick take. Poor Freddie I thought.

The garlicgate, Sree wasn't even listening to what Freddie was trying to say, and I too thought OMG when he went into bedroom and asked Kris to sort it. Kris and Charlie knew Sree had used too much garlic but just let it go. Last two episode I have seen Lisa's true colours come out, a right stirer

realitynut
28-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Diiiiiiiinamite

So agree with you, especially about Rodrigo. Itotally agree with everything that has been said i was so furious tonight i was screaming at the telly that Sree is like a big soft kid getting Kris to back him up when it was he himself who totally dissed Freddie i could have punched him i was so angry and Rodrigo is the biggest hypocrite as well he says he don't like to see people bullied[Angel] but he's quick to join in and bring Freddie down and the way he was sucking up to Noirin tonight after the arguement ,scared of been nominated Rod ? :shrug: and as for the bedroom thing all taking the mick out of Freddie ,snides ,snakes in the grass Siavash and Marcus are the only decent ones alongside Freddie ,the rest i wouldn't pee on if they were on fire that group need shaking up big time remember Lisa and Co pride comes before a fall and boy are you gonna have the biggest fall going oh and by the way Rodrigo ,yes Freddie wants to be a politician but you wanna be an actor so stop with the whiter than white and holier than thou attitude okay cos at least Freddie's been totally honest about himself and Sree don't gob off if you can't back yourself up or pretend you can't you evil little snide .:devil:

MrGaryy
28-06-2009, 02:19 AM

i couldn't agree more with that whole post.