PDA

View Full Version : Garlic Gate V Washing Up Gate

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Compare the two, how are they different?

Freddie was in the right it was his garlic.

Noirin was in the right, she cleans more than anyone and shouldn't be made to do Angel's dishes all the time.

vesavius
27-06-2009, 09:27 PM
I think you have it wrong what the washing up argument was about.

It wasnt about IF Angel should contribute, of course she should, everyone should.

It was about timing and the fact that everyone knew she was leaving that evening (assuming it happened after 12, I know it was around there) and yet Noirin still went after her to get her brownie points in with The Nasties before she went.

Lets be straight, if Angel was going it just didnt matter, unless you were an particularly ugly type of person (to attack her on the eve of evicition), and if she was staying the conversation could have been had quietly with her on the Saturday.

Why did Noirin wait 3 weeks before publically attacking her at that particular time? Maybe questions worth asking yourself Rach.

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by vesavius
I think you have it wrong what the washing up argument was about.

It wasnt about IF Angel should contribute, of course she should, everyone should.

It was about timing and the fact that everyone knew she was leaving that evening (assuming it happened after 12, I know it was around there) and yet Noirin still went after her to get her brownie points in with The Nasties before she went.

Lets be straight, if Angel was going it just didnt matter, unless you were an particularly ugly type of person (to attack her on the eve of evicition), and if she was staying the conversation could have been had quietly with her on the Saturday.

Why did Noirin wait 3 weeks before publically attacking her at that particular time? Maybe questions worth asking yourself Rach.

Possibly, because she's had enough? But this is old news anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong, but who do you see cleaning more than anyone?