PDA

View Full Version : bulling sree

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 09:21 PM
some of you guys are saying housemates are bulling halfwit........but you guys on this forum are bulling sree its the same thing aint it???

Alf
27-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by gothic_gangsta
some of you guys are saying housemates are bulling halfwit........but you guys on this forum are bulling sree its the same thing aint it???
no he cant hear or see us or is in contact with us

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by wannashag
no he cant hear or see us or is in contact with us

so it not the same ok

kelbo81
27-06-2009, 09:25 PM
I think that both Sree and Halfwit are being bullied, and it's not fair..they are both entertaining

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by kelbo81
I think that both Sree and Halfwit are being bullied, and it's not fair..they are both entertaining

thank you we should unite and keep them both in coz to be fair i love em both

Lee.

Er.. no

(I quite enjoy watching Sree anyway)

gothic_gangsta

just coz ther both entertaing

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 09:27 PM
we're not bulling sree!!

this is a forum where we discuss the show and the people in it

Caramel77
27-06-2009, 09:27 PM

:laugh2:

kelbo81
27-06-2009, 09:28 PM

Me too!!..the other housemates go on about them both having a game plan, and I think they are both just in there for the experience, which is what this show is supposed to be all about

vesavius
27-06-2009, 09:29 PM
I have never bulled anyone in my life!!

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 09:30 PM
If you are able to read?
You will observe that I deliberately didn't call it the get Sree out club, just telling the truth, as are the ever growing members, he is gutless
Asking Kris to fight his battles for him, for goodness sake!:whistle:

bansheewails
27-06-2009, 09:31 PM
How very dare you! Saying you dislike someone and giving the reasons why you dislike them is not Bullying!

:shrug:

kelbo81
27-06-2009, 09:31 PM
I personally am not talking about people on the forums bullying sree, but it is true that the housemates bully Sree as much as they bully Halfwit

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 09:33 PM
I personally am not talking about people on the forums bullying sree, but it is true that the housemates bully Sree as much as they bully Halfwit

No, I know you aren't and the point I just made was not aimed at you, you raise a fair point!!:thumbs:

kelbo81
27-06-2009, 09:35 PM
:bouncy:

vesavius
27-06-2009, 09:36 PM

it's a question of laughing WITH (they always include Sree in the joke) and laughing AT someone.

They definitly laugh AT Freddie.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 09:39 PM

who is bullying sree in the house?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy

who is bullying sree in the house?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 10:02 PM
i just think people should stop jumpnig at people for the stupidest things

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Sree deserves to be bulled, 'nuff said.

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Smugington
Sree deserves to be bulled, 'nuff said.

no one deserves to be bullied

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:07 PM
It's self inflicted that some housemates take a dislike to him, surely you understand their reasoning for feeling hostile toward him. Sree's simpily playing the victimisation card. Are you willing to defend Sree's low blows at Freddie's dyslexia?

Thriller
27-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Freddie bullied Sree-Garlic was the last thing in his mind.Freddie has joined Marcus and will target Sree.Imagine somebody telling this to me when I was cooking.Sree tried his bes to be civil.

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 10:10 PM
It's self inflicted that some housemates take a dislike to him, surely you understand their reasoning for taking a dislike to him, Sree's simpily playing the victimisation card. Are you willing to defend Sree's low blows at Freddie's dyslexia?

no i aint but halfwit is not an angel aswell sree is annoying but we should keep him in the house

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Now we're at a point where you're trying to distinguish who's commiting the greater evils, right? I'm sure most of the viewing population would like to be rid of Sree, and it's down to personal opinion.

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Now we're at a point where you're trying to distinguish who's commiting the greater evils, right? I'm sure most of the viewing population would like to be rid of Sree, and it's down to personal opinion.

true but some people are going over board with the name calling

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:18 PM
The same could be said about Sree, he's constantly attackin Norin, calling her "****ing selfish" I'm calling double standards.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Thriller
Freddie bullied Sree-Garlic was the last thing in his mind.Freddie has joined Marcus and will target Sree.Imagine somebody telling this to me when I was cooking.Sree tried his bes to be civil

WHAT?!?!?!

the argument was about the garlic and how sree was using too much of it!! it wasn't even his to use!!!!

and you think that sree was being civil?!?! HA!! very civil bringing up halfwit's dyslexia in an argument

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 10:19 PM
The same could be said about Sree, he's constantly attackin Norin, calling her "****ing selfish" I'm calling double standards.

thats not bulling

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Who are you to say what is, or isn't bullying? You don't know how the individual feels.

gothic_gangsta
27-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Who are you to say what is, or isn't bullying? You don't know how the individual feels.

by the looks of things norin loves it

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Sree could be interpreted as attention seeking, every day he attempts to inform the viewing public that he's supposedly leaving the house.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:27 PM
- Freddie implies Sree is brainless
- Sree says he respects Fred's dyslexia
- Sree asks 15 x 15 Q in response to Fred's dig

NEXT

Thriller
27-06-2009, 10:34 PM
[
WHAT?!?!?!

the argument was about the garlic and how sree was using too much of it!! it wasn't even his to use!!!!

and you think that sree was being civil?!?! HA!! very civil bringing up halfwit's dyslexia in an argument [/quote]

Imagine if you are cooking for your friends.Somebody rushes in a demands not to use his garlic.Is this a decent thing to do and how will you feel.Imagine if Sree had does the same to Freddie.Who will you blame

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:35 PM
No ones a bully and to state that your a foolish person

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

NEXT

Sree is brainless, and resorts to childish responses in a mature environment.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

NEXT

-wrong (he points out that anyone could work out he's using too much garlic)

-wrong (sree is talking down to freddie)

-wrong (said to try and make freddie look stupid due to his dyslexia)

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:41 PM
[
WHAT?!?!?!

and you think that sree was being civil?!?! HA!! very civil bringing up halfwit's dyslexia in an argument

Imagine if you are cooking for your friends.Somebody rushes in a demands not to use his garlic.Is this a decent thing to do and how will you feel.Imagine if Sree had does the same to Freddie.Who will you blame [/quote]

if i was using the last of the garlic and there was no more for 4 days??

that would be fine coz it wasn't a personal attack on me or my cooking skills.

i'd just use LESS garlic!!

Thriller
27-06-2009, 10:46 PM
NEXT [/quote]

-wrong (said to try and make freddie look stupid due to his dyslexia) [/quote]

It is Freddie who always talks as if he is very intelligent and comming from an upper class family.And dyslexic people are high achievers.They dont need your pity.They can be treated like anybody else.

Prole
27-06-2009, 10:48 PM

Ths isn't the first series of Big Brother. They all jumped through hoops to get in there and knew what it was all about. This is a Big Brother forum where we discuss the housemates. It's not the same thing at all.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by ThrillerIt is Freddie who always talks as if he is very intelligent and comming from an upper class family.And dyslexic people are high achievers.They dont need your pity.They can be treated like anybody else.
That was the point Sree made regarding the 15 x 15 Q.

carpetman0569
27-06-2009, 10:53 PM
some of you guys are saying housemates are bulling halfwit........but you guys on this forum are bulling sree its the same thing aint it??? sree is the worse housemate ....ever
he should do us all a favour and go back to india and stop breathing!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::m ad::mad:

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:55 PM
NEXT

-wrong (said to try and make freddie look stupid due to his dyslexia) [/quote]

It is Freddie who always talks as if he is very intelligent and comming from an upper class family.And dyslexic people are high achievers.They dont need your pity.They can be treated like anybody else. [/quote]

why thank you for that. 'my people' will be pleased

i myself am dyslexic, so is my daughter, two of my brothers and sister

Daicelf
28-06-2009, 12:46 AM
If anyone is to be accused of bullying it is Chris and his Dogface...though she should be more appropriately called halfwit and not Freddy....and there gleefully watching over it all..... the evil little punk Lisa.

Still.... good TV and when they have evicted all their victims...then they will start on themselves..that is worth looking forward to.

Josy
28-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by vesavius
I have never bulled anyone in my life!!

:laugh::laugh:

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by vesavius
I have never bulled anyone in my life!! nor me

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 12:56 AM
Sree deserves to be bulled, 'nuff said. i disagree. nobody deserves to be bullied.

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 12:58 AM
discussing hms in a forum can not be described as bullying by any stretch of the imagination