PDA

View Full Version : Sree Sree Haters

Locke.
27-06-2009, 09:28 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/k4efcp.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/dyqcd2.jpg

aintnoscrub
27-06-2009, 09:40 PM
This is pathetic. Sree is a dick. I cant even be bothered to start on why it would take me all night

Twilight
27-06-2009, 09:40 PM
:rolleyes:

bonnie43uk
27-06-2009, 09:46 PM
we need someone disruptive and annoying in the house .. otherwise it gets boring ... .. remember Cameron and his snooze buddies .. thats what happens when you get the annoying ones out . Never thought i'd agree with Anthea Turner, but she's right .. Angel should have stayed last night, we always get rid of the characters, and end up with the boring bastards!

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Halftit is so boring, banging on about garlic.

Kubrick
27-06-2009, 09:51 PM
I must admit he makes laugh hard.He's not my fav or anything but i do have a soft spot for him.When he says "*****ing hell" in his accent i lol.

j-a-m-e-s-0
27-06-2009, 09:59 PM
hate is a big word and when talking about sree the right word to use i think he is one of the biggest twat going and at some ponits i get so pissed off at him i want to stop watching the show.

j-a-m-e-s-0
27-06-2009, 10:01 PM
admin deleted.

j-a-m-e-s-0
27-06-2009, 10:02 PM
SREE IS A PRICK

j-a-m-e-s-0
27-06-2009, 10:02 PM
admin deleted

j-a-m-e-s-0
27-06-2009, 10:03 PM
i would love to piss on sree

he is such a knob

j-a-m-e-s-0
27-06-2009, 10:04 PM
yes aintnoscrub he is a dick

Harry!
27-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by j-a-m-e-s-0
I HATE SREE I WOULD LOVE TO HIT HIM
HE NEEDS TO GO WAT A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/5/15may27-caps-lock.jpg

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:08 PM
he makes me want to turn off too

i watch it praying someone eventually puts him in his place

i hope he's nominated this week

realitynut
28-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Sree is NOT entertaining and thats that he's bloody annoying its only cos he's egged on by lesbian Lisa that he's got any backbone otherwise he's a right wuss going to diaryroom after a row which HE has instigated and starts playing the bullying card blow me he'll be playing the racist card next the loser i would clap him with both hands round the face so hard if i was in there it might actually knock some sense into him ,i hate the horrible little weasle.

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 03:25 AM
i'm waiting for him to play the racist card too

think he may actually stoop that low

annoying thing is BB would take it seriously!! what about the way halfwit has been treated?? nothing been said about that!!

would be interesting to know how many complaints C4 have had about this year's BB

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by kisywisy

annoying thing is BB would take it seriously!! what about the way halfwit has been treated?? nothing been said about that!!

would be interesting to know how many complaints C4 have had about this year's BB

Sree will keep this show from going downhill

Stardoll
28-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Until he gets evicted.

And I don't think Sree is very likely to win BB at all. In fact, if he's up next week, it looks like he'll probably be out soon enough. :tongue:

Josy
28-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Stardoll
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Until he gets evicted.

And I don't think Sree is very likely to win BB at all. In fact, if he's up next week, it looks like he'll probably be out soon enough. :tongue:

Good, i hope the door hits his ass on the way out!:thumbs:

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 07:06 PM
GET SREE OUT! GET SREE OUT :dance2:

Narc
28-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Pleeease get him out, he irritates the eff outta me... PLEEEASE!!

Prole
28-06-2009, 07:44 PM
When Sree is eventually up for eviction he'll be bloody insufferable. He'll go from person to person seeking constant reassurance even more than he does now. He'll whine and weep... Can't wait!

haggis
28-06-2009, 07:50 PM
kris you come help me, he is eating my brains, truely i say to your face, i love you,

get the guy out... plzzzz yes,

Lee.
28-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Sree has been growing on me bit by bit, but unfortunately I found his comments re Freddie's dyslexia out of order and I now think he is a d!ck again... However I DO enjoy watching him, I find him very entertaining and kind of want him to stay... (PLease don't attack me anybody)

LisaHawk
28-06-2009, 08:00 PM
I keep saying this that everybody wants Sree out but I can guarantee the second he's out the door there'll be tonnes of complaints on here about how nothing interesting happens in the house and how there's no arguments etc.

Josy
28-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by LisaHawk
I keep saying this that everybody wants Sree out but I can guarantee the second he's out the door there'll be tonnes of complaints on here about how nothing interesting happens in the house and how there's no arguments etc.

I disagree TBH if Sree goes we will finally get to see more of the other housemates.

jordan11
02-07-2009, 01:32 AM
SREE

i hate sree he is an illigal imegrant staying in this country which is costing the british tax payer too much he should have applied for a new visa in january if he had any respect for britain he wouldn't have left it so late to appeal the dicision, which happened on 19th june like many other students in this country at present. He consantly talks about respect but doesn't seem to understand that in this country respect has to be earned he has no respect for the british way of life he is a PR nightmare and also talks to freddie like he is some kind of idiot. He asked him a question 'what is 15x15' which shows a man in desperation, He potrays himself to be a highly educated man in the diary room, and i think that if he had any respect for people with higher intellagance tht he would understand that oxford is widely regarded as the number one university of this country. He commonly speaks about hertfordshire university as being in the same league as oxbridge etc. Im not being big headed but i believe oxbridge to be in an elite class considering that hertfordshire is 66 in the uk league tables out of 114 universities which makes it in the bottom half of all brittish universities. Im not saying im anything special i go to glasgow university, this is my opinion and i hope that britain will support it.

AhmedFan2004
02-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by David
http://i42.tinypic.com/k4efcp.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/dyqcd2.jpg
LOVE IT! AWESOME PIX! :thumbs:

andyman
02-07-2009, 01:37 AM
The guy is going on friday, you know that.

Sree fans.. "bb is doomed if Sree goes!"
What it really means.. "oh fk, my fave housemate is up for eviction, i must post countless BS to try and save him, i really hope my fave stays."

AhmedFan2004
02-07-2009, 01:39 AM
Both points you made are true Andy.

Yes he's that important to BB10 this year ...
And yes it's tough times ahead for sure. :thumbs:

andyman
02-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Sree fans! Pick another fave for Friday.. Remember Big Brother is bigger than Sree but not bigger than Liverpool FC. :thumbs:

Oh and faves you should go for..

Freddie
Marcus
Siavash

floridesucks
02-07-2009, 01:52 AM
AhmedFan2004, you need to put your effort into creating a beautiful gift basket for Sree and have it waiting for him when he comes out on Friday night. He'd appreciate that and it would also show Sree what a wonderful, truly dedicated fan he has. Maybe some other Sree fans will want to pitch in so you can make an extravagant basket. Remember, actions speak louder than words.

arsenalforever
02-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by andyman
Sree fans! Pick another fave for Friday.. Remember Big Brother is bigger than Sree but not bigger than Liverpool FC. :thumbs:

Oh and faves you should go for..

Freddie
Marcus
Siavash

Liverpool are muck mate:joker:

andyman
02-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Arsenal are arseholes..:bigsmile:

arsenalforever
02-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by andyman
Arsenal are arseholes..:bigsmile: