PDA

View Full Version : Sree taking the mick out of Freddie's Dislexia

*mazedsalv**
27-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Anyone think this was really low when Sree said:
"You're a dyslexic Oxford student, What's 15x15? Yeah. Thought so."

I thought that was really harsh and disrespectful, just because Freddie was telling him not to use Freddie's own garlic.

I think that Sree is jealous that he didnt get to go to Oxford.

ManicWolf
27-06-2009, 09:31 PM
I agree, making fun of a disiblity is low, and I think BB should have said something to him for that.

Jordan.
27-06-2009, 09:31 PM
:shocked: I didnt know he said that. GET SREE OUT!

Shaun
27-06-2009, 09:34 PM
:|

disgusting little ****

Jack_
27-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Sree is a pathetic little coward, and I'm sick and tired of him. As Freddie said himself to Marcus that it's an insult that he hasn't been nominated yet and Freddie has.

Sree was totally out of order tonight, Freddie was only making a valid point in a nice way, and instead Sree was shouting at the top of his voice making it worse. Bringing his disability into the argument was just ridiculous, and extremely low, and for someone that goes on about 'respect' all the time it was pathetic.

Sree needs to grow up, and stop getting Kris, Lisa and everybody else to defend his arguments, and using pathetic child-like insults such as bringing someones disability into an argument.

Lee.
27-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Is it wrong that I find it funny when people misspell "dyslexia"?? :joker:

I think Sree was completely out of order; I was actually quite shocked as he has been groing on me just a teeny bit more every day. Don't get me wrong I think the guy is bonkers and would be a nightmare to live with but he is the only one recenlt who has been making me LOL! He punched way below the belt tonight though..:nono:

Simone.
27-06-2009, 09:42 PM
That's disgusting.
For one thing Freddie's clearly more intelligent than him & was educated in Oxford so why is he attacking his intelligence. I think Big brother should have said something, because it was uncalled for. Sree's a dick.

ILoveTRW
27-06-2009, 09:42 PM
the funniest thing is that people who are dyslexic are usually really good at maths lol

*mazedsalv**
27-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by happyland

I think Sree was completely out of order; I was actually quite shocked as he has been groing on me just a teeny bit more every day. Don't get me wrong I think the guy is bonkers and would be a nightmare to live with but he is the only one recenlt who has been making me LOL! He punched way below the belt tonight though..:nono:

Sorry :laugh:, I knew it looked wrong, then i realised and couldnt be bothered to change it.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:00 PM
'I respect the fact that you have dyslexia and went to Oxford?

How is that disrespectful? 15 x 15 was to imply how Freddie thinks he's cleverer and more educated than the rest, but Sree tests his Maths to show that he's not so great (lol).

Lame thread.

*mazedsalv**
27-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

How is that disrespectful? 15 x 15 was to imply how Freddie thinks he's cleverer and more educated than the rest, but Sree tests his Maths to show that he's not so great (lol).

Lame thread.

Did you even watch the show tonight?
Listen to what he says and the context he said it in please :)

Lee.
27-06-2009, 10:03 PM

Lame thread.

All of the above was completelt irrelevant to the argument which was simply about garlic. Sree was out of order, no question. He tried to make Freddie look stupid in front of other people.. which makes him a bully I'm afraid.

-HUNTER-
27-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Deleted. Potentially offensive.

minx36
27-06-2009, 10:11 PM
more like "bin laid wannabe!"

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Did you even watch the show tonight?
Listen to what he says and the context he said it in please :)
Watching it now, recorded on Virgin digital box.

Freddie implies Sree is brainless - 'Anyone with half a brain cell ...'

Sree says he respects the fact Freddie has Dyslexia.

Sree asks 15 x 15 Q because Freddie implied that Sree was brainless, and because he felt Freddie was condenscending regarding his superior intelligence, etc.

Thread is inaccurate and wrong.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:19 PM
I find it funny how he basically called Freddie stupid when Freddie is ALOT more intelligent than him. On BBLB it showed the results of the housemates IQ tests that they took before they went into the house.

From Digital Spy;

As you all know, BBLB asked all housemates to complete an IQ test just before they went into BB. Here are the results.

A 100 is AVERAGE.

Karly 79

Rodrigo 89

Noirin 80

Sree 74

Cairon 92

Siavash 99

Charlie 97

Kris 92

Angel 94

Lisa 55

Saffia 69

Sophie 60

Marcus 122

Sophia 128

Freddie 125

And he insults Freddie when his IQ is over 50 points higher.

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by BiG_Br0
I find it funny how he basically called Freddie stupid when Freddie is ALOT more intelligent than him. On BBLB it showed the results of the housemates IQ tests that they took before they went into the house.

As you all know, BBLB asked all housemates to complete an IQ test just before they went into BB. Here are the results.

A 100 is AVERAGE.

Karly 79

Rodrigo 89

Noirin 80

Sree 74

Cairon 92

Siavash 99

Charlie 97

Kris 92

Angel 94

Lisa 55

Saffia 69

Sophie 60

Marcus 122

Sophia 128

Freddie 125

IQ tests are biased to the middle-class due to the language used. Remember English is Sree's second language. I would love to see Freddie do an IQ test in Punjabi.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Half-Past-Sree

A 100 is AVERAGE.

Karly 79

Rodrigo 89

Noirin 80

Sree 74

Cairon 92

Siavash 99

Charlie 97

Kris 92

Angel 94

Lisa 55

Saffia 69

Sophie 60

Marcus 122

Sophia 128

Freddie 125

IQ tests are biased to the middle-class due to the language used. Remember English is Sree's second language. I would love to see Freddie do an IQ test in Punjabi.

I'm sure they took that into account when they published the result. Although Sree is practically fluent, since he does live in England.

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 10:26 PM

A 100 is AVERAGE.

Karly 79

Rodrigo 89

Noirin 80

Sree 74

Cairon 92

Siavash 99

Charlie 97

Kris 92

Angel 94

Lisa 55

Saffia 69

Sophie 60

Marcus 122

Sophia 128

Freddie 125

I'm sure they took that into account when they published the result. Although Sree is practically fluent, since he does live in England.

He is far from fluent saying things like "he is eating my bloody brains".

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:27 PM

A 100 is AVERAGE.

Karly 79

Rodrigo 89

Noirin 80

Sree 74

Cairon 92

Siavash 99

Charlie 97

Kris 92

Angel 94

Lisa 55

Saffia 69

Sophie 60

Marcus 122

Sophia 128

Freddie 125

He is far from fluent saying things like "he is eating my bloody brains".

I think that's just the proof of his IQ test results.

gemblarg
27-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Like I said in the other thread, we all know full well that if even the slightest racial undertone was even mentioned by other housemates towards Sree there would be hell to pay, but Sree can get away with any other dispicable behaviour. The sexual harrassment, his racism towards Englsih culture, and his now his prejudice towards dylexia.

It's offensive to watch this small minded little freak on national television.
:mad:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Sree is an eejit if he did that:sad:

Addy
27-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Excuse me??? Sree & Halfwit is in UK's Big Brother! Why should Halfwit take it in punjabi? When in Rome do what Romans do!!!! Live with it!

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

He didn't, people just twisted his words.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:31 PM

oh he did and i agree :thumbs:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:31 PM
I find it funny how he basically called Freddie stupid when Freddie is ALOT more intelligent than him.
NO. Freddie implied Sree had half a brain cell, 'Anyone with half a brain cell.'

Sree didn't diss his dyslexia, he says, 'I respect'.

Sree asks the 15 x 15 Q as a comeback to Freddie dissing his intelligence.

Fair is Fair!

Prole
27-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Is there anyone alive who seriously thinks Sree is anywhere near as intelligent at Freddie? Freddie's degree is in politics, philosophy and economics. I don't doubt he can multiply 15x15... Sree made himself look like a tw@, as usual.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:34 PM

He didn't, people just twisted his words.

I have to see evindence of this first

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:37 PM
I find it funny how he basically called Freddie stupid when Freddie is ALOT more intelligent than him.
NO. Freddie implied Sree had half a brain cell, 'Anyone with half a brain cell.'

Fair is Fair!

That's because Sree was being moronic, AND unreasonable. Freddie bought the garlic out of his OWN money, instead of buying cookies like other people. He should be allowed to do whatever he wants with them.

like you said

Fair is Fair! :tongue:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:37 PM
I never knew Freddie fans have to lie and twist so much, just to save Fred.

We all know the order and detail of events:

1) Fred implies Sree is brainless, because 'Anyone with half a brain cell knows ..."

2) Sree says he respects the fact Freddie has dyslexia, so he didn't insult him at all.

3) Sree asks the 15 x 15 Q, as a comeback to being accused of no brains.

To note, Freddie was rude at the table, despite eating the food Sree cooked.

Next! :thumbs:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:39 PM

Hi clare you charged your photo:thumbs:

If this is a job by Fred fans to make anyone else look bad its a bit low

AhmedFan2004
That's because Sree was being moronic, AND unreasonable. Freddie bought the garlic out of his OWN money, instead of buying cookies like other people. He should be allowed to do whatever he wants with them.

like you said

This is true regarding the clove of garlic, but the fact is:

Sree asked the 15 x 15 Q as a comeback to Fred calling him brainless (implied)

He said 'I respect ...' regarding Dyslexia.

So Freddie fans need to quit the lies. But I agree about the garlic, Sree should ask and use a reasonable portion.

Half-Past-Sree

Fair is Fair!

like you said

This thread has nothing to do with garlic.

Twilight

1) Fred implies Sree is brainless, because 'Anyone with half a brain cell knows ..."

2) Sree says he respects the fact Freddie has dyslexia, so he didn't insult him at all.

Next! :thumbs: Why the hell are you bumming Sree so much?

Addy
27-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Ahmed, people who have HALF A BRAIN CELL knows that Sree should have left some garlic for what was Halfwits!

1) Halfwit traded cookies for garlic
2) Halfwit's garlic was to last the next 4 days
3) Halfwit didnt want all the garlic, just a clove!!
4) Halfwit wanted it to cook bland chickpeas

Sree didnt have a brain cell to leave just one clove! He had STEAL it all and had to stoop so low to personally attack Halfwits disability, couldnt fight his own battles and had to get Kris to back him and too selfish to leave one clove! end of! You're grasping at straws!

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Twilight

Thats not nice he's just making a point:nono:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:41 PM
It is.

Fred implies Sree is brainless, so later Sree asks 'What's 15 x 15?" - Yet Fred fans just comment on the latter bit.

Sree says 'I respect the fact' regarding Dyslexia, yet Fred fans accuse Sree of discrimination.

Lame fans.

Twilight
27-06-2009, 10:42 PM
It is.

Fred implies Sree is brainless, so later Sree asks 'What's 15 x 15?" - Yet Fred fans just comment on the latter bit.

Sree says 'I respect the fact' regarding Dyslexia, yet Fred fans accuse Sree of discrimination.

Lame fans. We ain't lame.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:43 PM

You forgot to mention how he brought Kris into it to fight his battle and how he went and told everyone about his fight with Freddie. And BTW he exadurated ALOT. Cos that's Sree's gameplan, to earn popularity from Kris/Charlie by picking on innocent people. ie. Freddie.

AhmedFan2004
Originally posted by Addy
Ahmed, people who have HALF A BRAIN CELL knows that Sree should have left some garlic for what was Halfwits!

1) Halfwit traded cookies for garlic
2) Halfwit's garlic was to last the next 4 days
3) Halfwit didnt want all the garlic, just a clove!!
4) Halfwit wanted it to cook bland chickpeas

Sree didnt have a brain cell to leave just one clove! He had STEAL it all and had to stoop so low to personally attack Halfwits disability, couldnt fight his own battles and had to get Kris to back him and too selfish to leave one clove! end of! You're grasping at straws!
Halfwit was right about the garlic, but wrong to diss Sree's brain cells, and was NOT discriminated against by Sree.

'I respect the fact ...'

Deary me, I am like a casette player tonight. Repeating the same thing. Freddie's fans are nowhere near as intelligent as Freddie himself.

Twilight

Thats not nice he's just making a point:nono: He keeps going in to topics and posting the same thing.

Prole
27-06-2009, 10:44 PM

If you actually watched tonight's show and this is what you think happened, you are in denial.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:45 PM
You forgot to mention how he brought Kris into it to fight his battle and how he went and told everyone about his fight with Freddie. And BTW he exadurated ALOT. Cos that's Sree's gameplan, to earn popularity from Kris/Charlie by picking on innocent people. ie. Freddie.
I know he did this, and I know it was lame. And I agree he was wrong about the garlic.

But Sree did get dissed about brain cells, and was respectful regarding Dyslexia. So Freddie fans need to drop the lies.

Rodders fan (avi pic) - Because Sree is my fave. :thumbs:

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:45 PM

Hi clare you charged your photo:thumbs:

Is it? I tried to change it but it still looks the same on my computer :laugh:

And its not a ''job by Fred fans''. Did you not watch the highlights?

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:46 PM

Thats not nice he's just making a point:nono: He keeps going in to topics and posting the same thing.

Dufas :joker:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Nope :rolleyes:

Only joking i won't fight with you over it

But Sree is a star:thumbs:

Twilight
27-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Rodders fan (avi pic) - Because Sree is my fave. :thumbs: The names Twilight.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 10:48 PM

Fair is Fair!

like i've said before, sree was basically saying " yeah you went to oxford but you're still dyslexic"

he was talking down to him

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:49 PM
I have to do this because there are not many Sree fans on here it seems. I have to do the duty of trying to save my fave BB housemate.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Both of them hate each other and is anyone shocked by this

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy

Fair is Fair!

like i've said before, sree was basically saying " yeah you went to oxford but you're still dyslexic"

Saying basically proves that you don't know exactly what was said.

Twilight
27-06-2009, 10:51 PM

he was talking down to him I agree:thumbs:

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:51 PM

Fair is Fair!

There's more to prove that you don't know what you're talking about. :laugh:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Yes, Freddie fans love to ignore the part just before when he implies Sree is brainless ... which is the crux of the whole thing.

It is why Sree respects his Dyslexia (NOT disrespects) and why he asks 15 x 15.

Glad to see another Sree supporter. :thumbs:

Prole
27-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Now two of you are flogging a dead horse. And for what it's worth, I think Sree is brainless. He also lacks tact and any level of social skill.

Twilight
27-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes, Fred fans love to ignore the part just before when he implies Sree is brainless. Which is the crux of the whole thing. Why Sree respects his Dyslexia (NOT disrespects) and why he asks 15 x 15.

Glad to see another Sree supporter. :thumbs: Freddie was right.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Now two of you are flogging a dead horse. And for what it's worth, I think Sree is brainless. He also lacks tact and any level of social skill.

But he's funny which this show needs

Hi Viaverde:xyxwave:

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:55 PM

Hit the nail right on the head. :thumbs:

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Yes, Fred fans love to ignore the part just before when he implies Sree is brainless. Which is the crux of the whole thing. Why Sree respects his Dyslexia (NOT disrespects) and why he asks 15 x 15.

Read the thread title. Freddie was right about the garlic, but Sree didn't use his disability to disrespect him.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:57 PM

Hit the nail right on the head. :thumbs:

But Sree is funny for that reason

Both of them hate each other anyway

Prole
27-06-2009, 10:57 PM

Hiya Arsenal :-)

He's funny... I'll give you that. But I'm definitely laughing at him, and not with him.

Twilight
27-06-2009, 10:58 PM

but Sree didn't use his disability to disrespect him. Oh yes he did.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:58 PM

Read the thread title. Freddie was right about the garlic, but Sree didn't use his disability to disrespect him.

Why did he bring it up at all then? What other way would it be relevent to their conversation other than a reason to suggest that Freddie's stupid?

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:59 PM

Hiya Arsenal :-)

He's funny... I'll give you that. But I'm definitely laughing at him, and not with him.

So do i:joker:

Stardoll
27-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Why would he being up Freddie's dyslexia in the middle of a heated argument to say he respects it, and mean it? Sorry, Sree fans, but that doesn't really make sense.

Saying "I respect you have dyslexia, but what's 15 x 15? Thought so." Basically equates to "yeah you're disabled but you're still not as smart as me", in my eyes. That's not lies, that's a different perspective on things ...

I'm a Freddie fan and the results of my IQ test results have always fallen in the ranges of 129-160+. So let's not start insulting intelligence here, that's kinda childish. :whistle:

Linto99
27-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Jack_
Sree is a pathetic little coward, and I'm sick and tired of him. As Freddie said himself to Marcus that it's an insult that he hasn't been nominated yet and Freddie has.

Sree was totally out of order tonight, Freddie was only making a valid point in a nice way, and instead Sree was shouting at the top of his voice making it worse. Bringing his disability into the argument was just ridiculous, and extremely low, and for someone that goes on about 'respect' all the time it was pathetic.

Sree needs to grow up, and stop getting Kris, Lisa and everybody else to defend his arguments, and using pathetic child-like insults such as bringing someones disability into an argument.

Here here!!

Twilight
27-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Stardoll
Why would he being up Freddie's dyslexia in the middle of a heated argument to say he respects it, and mean it? Sorry, Sree fans, but that doesn't really make sense.

Saying "I respect you have dyslexia, but what's 15 x 15? Thought so." Basically equates to "yeah you're disabled but you're still not as smart as me", in my eyes. That's not lies, that's a different perspective on things ...

I'm a Freddie fan and the results of my IQ test results have always fallen in the ranges of 129-160+. So let's not start insulting intelligence here, that's kinda childish. :whistle: :thumbs:

JustSkipIt
27-06-2009, 11:05 PM

Lame fans.

Reminds me of all those Yes Minister episodes where Sir Humphry say "with all due respect, minister" when he's just about to say something totally disrespectful.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 11:05 PM
As a pre-cursor to the 15 x 15 Q, so that it wasn't seen as a discriminatory dig, but to show who is better at Maths; since Sree felt disrespected when Fred implied he had half a brain cell.

kisywisy
27-06-2009, 11:07 PM

I'm a Freddie fan and the results of my IQ test results have always fallen in the ranges of 129-160+. So let's not start insulting intelligence here, that's kinda childish. :whistle:

:thumbs: well said

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 11:07 PM

He was defending himself from freddie saying he wasn't intellegent and Sree said he is better at Maths, meaning people are excel in different skills.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Reminds me of all those Yes Minister episodes where Sir Humphry say "with all due respect, minister" when he's just about to say something totally disrespectful.
If Fred calls Sree brainless then Sree can ask that Q. Why not?

He mentioned Dyslexia to show respect, so that the maths Q wasn't taken in the wrong light. IMO anyway.

Prole
27-06-2009, 11:08 PM
As a pre-cursor to the 15 x 15 Q, so that it wasn't seen as a discriminatory dig, but to show who is better at Maths; since Sree felt disrespected when Fred implied he had half a brain cell.

Sree was insulting in both what he said and in the way he said it. Freddie was trying to say his piece calmly and explain himself but as usual Sree refused to listen. Then once he got the others in to back him, he was just performing. He's an odious little creep.

Saying Sree has half a brain cell would be overstating the fact. If brains were dynamite, Sree wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off.

Stardoll
27-06-2009, 11:11 PM
As a pre-cursor to the 15 x 15 Q to not be understood as a discriminatory dig, but to show who is better at Maths; since Sree felt disrespected when Fred implied he had half a brain cell.

Dyslexia has little to do with maths, so I don't understand why he would have to say that in the first place ...

minx36
27-06-2009, 11:12 PM
225 :thumbs2:

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 11:13 PM
As a pre-cursor to the 15 x 15 Q to not be understood as a discriminatory dig, but to show who is better at Maths; since Sree felt disrespected when Fred implied he had half a brain cell.

Dyslexia has little to do with maths, so I don't understand why he would have to say that in the first place ...

Exaclty so how would it be insulting to say what is 15X15 if dyslexia has nothing to do with it.

Stardoll
27-06-2009, 11:16 PM

Exaclty so how would it be insulting to say what is 15X15 if dyslexia has nothing to do with it.

I think it was Sree attempting to insult Freddie's intelligence and failing to understand what dyslexia actually is. Which .. is quite funny actually. :rolleyes:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Sree doesn't know that though. He just wanted to prove his weight in the maths department, without offending, etc in response to Fred implying he was brainless.

And since maths isn't related to dyslexia, it wasn't offensive even if he didn't mention Dyslexia. But it shows what Sree was thinking; to try not offend.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Sree doesn't know that though. He just wanted to prove his weight in the maths department, without offending, etc in response to Fred implying he was brainless.

And since maths isn't related to dyslexia, it wasn't offensive even if he didn't mention Dyslexia. But it shows what Sree was thinking; to try not offend.

How is he proving his weight? How do we know he even knows what 15x15 is? :laugh2:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 11:22 PM
How is he proving his wait? How do we know he even knows what 15x15 is? :laugh2:
Doesn't matter. Freddie is more intelligent, but Sree wasn't trying to disrespect. That's the crux of this thread. Sree's lack of intelligence is partly why he's so entertaining and has a series of incredible moments and quotes in the house.

You cannot buy that scene where he declared his love to Noirin. :thumbs:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:23 PM
oh the hate on this thread:laugh:

We need both these guys at the end of th day

So we need to love instead of fighting

Stardoll
27-06-2009, 11:23 PM

If it was Sree believing dyslexia = some difficulty in maths, which I think is the case as well, the "I know you're dyslexic, but what's 15 x 15?" line was almost certainly meant offensively. You wouldn't say "I know you only have one leg, but how fast can you run?" or something like that and mean it nicely. :whistle:

oh the hate on this thread:laugh:

We need both these guys at the end of th day

So we need to love instead of fighting

Chyeah. :laugh:

DaniBoi
27-06-2009, 11:24 PM
We'll see who's laughing when Sree's deported.:xyxwave:

Daicelf
27-06-2009, 11:25 PM
I am dyslexic and so is my daughter.

We dream in colour...percieve mentally in 3 dimensions...often percieve answers before the details of the problem are stated.....and spot the villian in plots before the last chapter...which is fun but can spoil films etc.. for friends and family watching with us as we blurt out "He done it..He's the killer....spy...whatever"

We are both creative and very perceptive...... Hey.. we'd hate to be "normal"... When people don't "get" us we look upon them with pity..they are missing so much..oh hum. It is not a disability..there is spellchecker for God's sake

We identify with Halfwit...though both agree his tone can be somewhat condescending and gets on our nerves.

Sree? well what a nasty little tick he is. Marcus's bad breath..Halfwits Dyslexia ...he really goes for the jugular when he is cornered and in the wrong and his cheery little lies are exposed.

Half-Past-Sree

You just contradicted yourself.

BiG_Br0
You wouldn't say "I know you only have one leg, but how fast can you run?" or something like that and mean it nicely. :whistle:

:joker::joker::joker:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 11:28 PM
If it was Sree believing dyslexia = some difficulty in maths, which I think is the case as well, the "I know you're dyslexic, but what's 15 x 15?" line was almost certainly meant offensively. You wouldn't say "I know you only have one leg, but how fast can you run?" or something like that and mean it nicely. :whistle:
IMO the idea of Sree's was:

With all due respect I know you have Dyslexia and this could impair your maths ability, but I am good at maths and better than you are at it; e.g. what is 15 x 15? You don't know that, but I do. So next time don't imply I am brainless regarding the garlic issue.

An analogy from Sree's perspective would be:
A fat guy who is fat because of a condition insults his athletic ability, but Sree respects the condition but points out that he is better than him at press-ups; as a comeback to the dig.

Maybe I should be there as an interpreter between them. :cheer2:

Prole
27-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Daicelf
I am dyslexic and so is my daughter.

We dream in colour...percieve mentally in 3 dimensions...often percieve answers before the details of the problem are stated.....and spot the villian in plots before the last chapter...which is fun but can spoil films etc.. for friends and family watching with us as we blurt out "He done it..He's the killer....spy...whatever"

We are both creative and very perceptive...... Hey.. we'd hate to be "normal"... When people don't "get" us we look upon them with pity..they are missing so much..oh hum. It is not a disability..there is spellchecker for God's sake

We identify with Halfwit...though both agree his tone can be somewhat condescending and gets on our nerves.

Sree? well what a nasty little tick he is. Marcus's bad breath..Halfwits Dyslexia ...he really goes for the jugular when he is cornered and in the wrong and his cheery little lies are exposed.

What an excellent first post.

I don't find Freddie to be condescending, but everything else I agree with.

MissKittyFantastico
27-06-2009, 11:31 PM

Totally agree! Freddie being dyslexic had NOTHING to do with the argument so why did Sree even mention it?

Sree looks down on pretty much everyone in that house except for Lisa, and imo he was totally out of order in what he said.

knasl
I didn't think the "half a brain cell" was said to insult Sree. He was trying to talk to Sree, but as usual Sree didn't listen. When Charlie and Kris was in the kitchen Freddie tried to explain to them why they needed the garlic for later. Didn't he say to them (Kris and Charlie) that people with half a brain cell would understand that they would need the garlic for later? I don't think that Freddie thought that Sree didn't understand that. I think he was just using that phrase to get Charlie and Kris to listen and understand why he wanted the garlic for later.

Does this make any sense? very tired (01.30 where I am)

Stardoll

You just contradicted yourself.

How? Do tell. If he understood what dyslexia was, then the relevence of dyslexia in the line "I know you're dyslexic, but what's 15 x 15?" would be irrelevent. Thus, he wouldn't need to bring up dyslexia and the first place - which would show it up as an attempt to insult Freddie.
If he doesn't understand what dyslexia is, and thinks it's to do with maths, and then goes on to ask him a maths question, that's even more patronising/insulting.

I'm simply thinking in "what ifs" here.

IMO the idea of Sree's was:

With all due respect I know you have Dyslexia and this could impair your maths ability, but I am good at maths and better than you are at it; e.g. what is 15 x 15? You don't know that, but I do. So next time don't imply I am brainless regarding the garlic issue.

An analogy from Sree's perspective would be:
A fat guy who is fat because of a condition insults his athletic ability, but Sree respects the condition but points out that he is better than him at press-ups; as a comeback to the dig.

Maybe I should be there as an interpreter between them. :cheer2:

Mmm possibly, but I percieve it to be an insult. I guess we just have differing opinions ... :spin:

Addy
27-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Well Said StarDoll!

Twilight
27-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Stardoll ILY

Daicelf
27-06-2009, 11:34 PM
On the matter of soon to be nominated Sree. I recall that during the Tudor task and they were playing about with the severed pigs trotter Sree (when confronted with it) shouted that he must not be touched by the object of pig...against his religion ? and that it would be some unholy act on his person.....

I had a flashback to him making raw bacon/mayonnaise sandwiches for his housemates...does the little tick not know the origins of bacon or does he have flexible religious morals along with his other long list of hypocrasie?

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 11:35 PM
On the matter of soon to be nominated Sree. I recall that during the Tudor task and they were playing about with the severed pigs trotter Sree (when confronted with it) shouted that he must not be touched by the object of pig...against his religion ? and that it would be some unholy act on his person.....

I had a flashback to him making raw bacon/mayonnaise sandwiches for his housemates...does the little tick not know the origins of bacon or does he have flexible religious morals along with his other long list of hypocrasie?
He probs doesn't know lol. He didn't even know that it had to be cooked!

Twilight
27-06-2009, 11:37 PM

He probs doesn't know lol. He didn't even know that it had to be cooked! Yeah of cause its that:rolleyes:

Stardoll
27-06-2009, 11:38 PM

Yeah ... I wondered about that too! Personally, I don't think he realised. ... Poor Sree ... :laugh3:

Daicelf
27-06-2009, 11:50 PM
"hypocrasies" it should have read and I've forgotten to apply the "i" before "e" except after "c" rule a few times...lazyness.... not dyslexia. (bows head in shame)

Daicelf
27-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Still...as a final comment on Sree...when he finally gets evicted and returns to his intended world of student academia....he is a student president? I am sure he will get his comeuppance....but I strongly suspect that those that have encountered him prior to BB will already have a good idea of what a little turd (can I call him that?) he is.

clj7
28-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Dyslexia means nothing to me! I found out I was dyslexic when I was 10, and it's never bothered me. But my brain can get stressed sometime but I hide it. None of my friends now I'm dyslexic and I'm starting University in September. Everyone can fight dyslexia.

Daicelf
28-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by clj7
Dyslexia means nothing to me! I found out I was dyslexic when I was 10, and it's never bothered me. But my brain can get stressed sometime but I hide it. None of my friends now I'm dyslexic and I'm starting University in September. Everyone can fight dyslexia.

My daughter has just finished her 1st year at Bangor Uni her grades are good and she has had a brilliant year. Having her dyslexia "statemented" has got her a laptop...printer....paper/ ink supply and various other goodies to assist her.

My best wishes to you and good luck at Uni:hello:...though you probably won't need it...we are naturally fighters.

Daicelf
28-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by happyland

Dyslexia rules K.O!

podge2007
28-06-2009, 12:41 AM
It was a low thing for Sree to say:nono:

cleaner67
28-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Just goes to show what sort of person Sree really is to do some thing like that

libra68
28-06-2009, 12:55 AM
after the way he spoke to freddie(and the things he said)its game over for him and rightly so

tramp-stamp
28-06-2009, 12:56 AM
who cares if one housemate offends another? if the housemates are offended they nominate, if the public are offended they vote

cant understand the number of threads where folk want big brother to intervene, have housemates warned or worse still thrown out. Big brother 10 has to be the worst big brother ive seen, with the most lethargic and boring bunch of housemates yet,

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 12:56 AM
did you hear what he said in the live feed??

something like "when i was 21, i'm 25 now, so .....3 years ago...."

so so funny!!

the fact he was trying to belittle halfwit by asking him what 15 x 15 was and gets a simple maths problem like that wrong is classic.

HA!!

libra68
28-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by tramp-stamp
who cares if one housemate offends another? if the housemates are offended they nominate, if the public are offended they vote

cant understand the number of threads where folk want big brother to intervene, have housemates warned or worse still thrown out. Big brother 10 has to be the worst big brother ive seen, with the most lethargic and boring bunch of housemates yet, yeah and when the public get the chance they will vote him out,

SunnyJimette
28-06-2009, 04:39 AM
Had to create an account just to comment on this one!

I watched that back again and it was in a mocking context, Sree was WAAAAY out of line.

I really liked that Freddie didn't even comment on it or get upset by it. He isn't worried about what Sree thinks of him, but obviously Sree cares TOO much about how others see him.

:tongue:

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by SunnyJimette
Had to create an account just to comment on this one!

I watched that back again and it was in a mocking context, Sree was WAAAAY out of line.

I really liked that Freddie didn't even comment on it or get upset by it. He isn't worried about what Sree thinks of him, but obviously Sree cares TOO much about how others see him.

:tongue:
right on sunnyjimette!
welcome haha.

DiamondDogTags
28-06-2009, 06:18 AM

A 100 is AVERAGE.

Karly 79

Rodrigo 89

Noirin 80

Sree 74

Cairon 92

Siavash 99

Charlie 97

Kris 92

Angel 94

Lisa 55

Saffia 69

Sophie 60

Marcus 122

Sophia 128

Freddie 125

:whistle:

chuckliddell
28-06-2009, 06:18 AM
Admin deleted.

haggis
28-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Out of order. sree gets away with it though.... but he will be up this.... then its sree out....

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the members that are new :thumbs:

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Did he do this in last nights show.. i didnt see it due to work.. but im watching it now in 5 mins.... if its true its bad... but im sure he didnt mean it... its was just the moment.. it was a silly mistake know!

bcass
28-06-2009, 10:02 AM
my granddaughter is 21yrs has dyslixia but it is the written word she has problems with, her maths is good, but when reading or writing the words are seen in a different way to the way we see them, so sree testing freddie on maths shows his ignorance by not finding out how freddies dyslixia affects him. also so i would love someone to have tested scree on his maths and ask him what 17x17 = to see how clever he is

LittleBlackDress
28-06-2009, 10:34 AM
I love how he went to the bedroom -

"Kris Kris... come to the kitchen and sort this out"

Pathetic. :shrug:

NettoSuperstar!
28-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Yeh made himself look like a prize tit when he was trying to make Freddy look bad! what a twonk

Chels
28-06-2009, 11:44 AM
disgusting little sh*t.
my younger brother has dyslexia, if somebody ever said a comment to him or about him taking the mick like that i would fxcking murder them :mad:

mkdfan
28-06-2009, 12:04 PM
That argument pissed me off,

I knew Sree was in the wrong but I didnt know he said that cos I couldnt understand him.

what a dick.

sol
28-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Very low. Can't wait till he's out.

Eugenie
28-06-2009, 12:20 PM
I so agree Ahmed fan!

1) Sree is not English mother tongue and can be clumsy.
2) I took it that he meant "yes we all know you are dyslexic but managed to get to Oxford.

Freddie is a patronising Tory boy bore. Sree was just frustrated.

28thapril
28-06-2009, 12:22 PM
It was said by Sree he gets a better education at the uni"s in uk then he slags us??!!!

GET HIM OUT NOW:cheer:

jay303
28-06-2009, 12:46 PM
i have dyslexia which was diagnosed and to me to bring that in a argument towards Freddie is very low and childish and a form of bullying. what i don't understand is why bb didn't call him to the diary room. also if you saw sree's facial expression when he's was arguing with Freddie he looked very cocky and it looked like it was meant and not just out of frustration like some people are saying.

28thapril
28-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by libra68
after the way he spoke to freddie(and the things he said)its game over for him and rightly so

Totally agree sree has proven he's a low life

BB22
28-06-2009, 02:29 PM
It was an interesting little segment, that.

First of all, Halfwit's request was entirely reasonable and there would have been no argument at all if Sree had simply accepted that entirely reasonable request.

Second, the way Sree went to the other room to get Kris to "sort" things out was laughable and pathetic. Honestly, the man has no integrity at all. All he wanted was for his "cool" mates to come and gang up on Halfwit with him.

Third, Halfwit's request was so obviously a reasonable one that even Kris could not bring himself to side with Sree. However, he showed what a feeble character he is by simply mumbling or staying silent instead of saying, "Sree, stop being an idiot".

Fourth, once it became clear that Sree was acting like a fool, Halfwit should have started to defuse things while maintaining that he was in the right. Saying the same thing over and over again is irritating to people, even when what you are saying is right.

Fifth, Sree is a very, very unpleasant young man. But then most of us here already knew that.

30stone
28-06-2009, 02:31 PM
One of the most annoying little people bb has had.

The_Dark_Wozzy
28-06-2009, 03:38 PM
I just have to put my point across because the Sree fans are really ticking me off about this issue.

Sree WAS using Freddie's disability to dig into him, when he said, "I respect...", he didn't mean that at all, the tone he said it in and the way he said it proves he wasn't being respectful in any way at all (which is why people say look at that comment in CONTEXT). The whole point of saying, "How often have you been good at mathematics mate, what's 15x15? Exactly, thank you (which he said sarcastically)" was because he was dyslexic- Sree thought he couldn't do that sum, proving that he was more clever than Halfwit despite him going to Oxford. So clearly he didn't mean he respected his dyslexia, otherwise he wouldn't have made that comment, and the following comments, "No, no, no! I proved myself already, come at me with the mathematical magic, come then!" and wouldn't have used the tone he used. Sree thought he was better than Freddie, because he had dyslexia. And please tell me how saying that is respectful in any way? That was personal, the comment Freddie made wasn't, the comment wasn't even aimed at him, he was just trying to say he wasn't arguing with Sree.

That is why Sree said it. Sree was in the wrong he was being a bully, especially the way he went and got Kris to sort it out for him, knowing that Kris and Freddie don't get along at all. He could have quietly took aside one of Freddie's friends (Siavash or Marcus) and told one of them to talk to Freddie, but instead went to the dkhead gang, knowing none of them like him, knowing it would start a row, because he wanted people to have a go at Halfiwt for him- he just wants to show off his better social status to Freddie, proven when he started to give sly looks and smiles at the dinner table to the other members of the dkhead gang, when he kept glancing at Kris and Charlie during the argument with a sly smile and the fact he even got them involved in the first place! He wants to make Freddie feel second class and show off that he is in fact, more popular and clever than he is.

Freddie just said "Anyone with half a brain cell of intelligence can see I'm not attacking you, I'm not arguing with you..." he wasn't trying to say Sree wasn't clever, Freddie was just exasperated and trying to put his point across, the comments Sree said like, "Come at me with your mathematical genius." was a dig at Freddie being dyslexic and saying he is more clever and better than him, and he was being rude and nasty.

Don't you Sree fans get it? You might like him and find him entertaining, but WHY are you trying to justify this? If someone does something wrong, no matter how much I like them, I won't defend them. So why are you?

Had it been on the other foot, has Freddie proceeded to go and collect Siavash and Marcus to come and sort out Sree and then said "I understand and respect English is your second language, and you went to a good university, but how often are you good at speaking English mate? How come you can't string a single sentence together? (Uses example)? Exactly thank you. No, No, No! I proved myself come at me with the grammatical magic, come on then!." there would be uproar among Sree fans and rightly so. So how come, it's reasonable when Sree does the exact same thing?

I respect people on this forum like Sree, I used to like Sree, and I'm all for entertainment. I loved Niki in BB7, Charley in BB8 and Mario, Rex and Bex in BB9, but there is a difference between being entertaining and argumentative and being nasty and a dkhead. Sree is no longer funny, just plain NASTY.

He belittles housemates and laughs in their faces in a belittling way (when he was apologising to Noirin, in the kitchen with Rodrigo last night and telling Freddie to go and pack his bags), but hates when people belittle him or when they play pranks on him- now that's unacceptable! (The way he constantly goes on about respect, that people don't respect women and he somehow does and when Karly played a prank on him when hiding under his bed); Sree acts like he has superior intelligence to everyone else making their thoughts less worthy- his comments in the diary room, the fact he doesn't listen to hardly anyone and is always rude when people try and give him advice, unless of course that person is popular and telling him how great he is (Lisa and Karly); on top of the fact he doesn't want any lectures from Freddie, which is funny seeing as how he gives lectures to people all the time, especially about women (although he did have a valid point about Marcus).

He has completely changed from the first week, back when he was funny and entertaining, and his true colours have now come out.

Porcelina
28-06-2009, 04:45 PM
As someone who suffers from numeral dyslexia I am this furious (:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad::mad:) at both Sree and Big Brother for not repremanding his behaviour.

I dont find what he said 'respectful' I find it ******ing disgusting! And that fact that some people are sticking up for him is sickening.

Thanks Sree for putting the struggle for dyslexic people back about 40 years you ignorant sh*thead!

30stone
28-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Exactly, i think Sree should have been warned for his actions, Saying that maybe they dont wnat to look as if they are "targetting" him

widdishins
28-06-2009, 05:26 PM
30 stone,why is speaking the truth,stating facts to be deemed as targeting?

30stone
28-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Hes not stating facts he was bellitling him

Saying about his dyslexia..

then asking him a maths question and giving him limited time to answer being rude to him straight after saying "exactly"

Thats not stating facts that insulting.

widdishins
28-06-2009, 05:31 PM
what i'm saying is,why should speaking to sree about his unpleasant attitude toward freddie be seen as targeting,speaking out the truth cannot be targeting..imo.

30stone
28-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Because in the same argument he was insulting and disrespectful...

widdishins
28-06-2009, 05:53 PM
you abviously don't comprehend my point of view,my fault cos' i find it difficult to articulate..

Z
28-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Sree is just something else, isn't he? He's very very rude and has no understanding of personal space or emotional intelligence.

Narc
28-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Ugh, please, BB needs to come up with some hideous task just for Sree... something like what happens in Saw... Aww, maybe that's a LITTLE extreme...:spin2:

Benji10
29-06-2009, 01:26 AM
The people who still dont think this is a big thing, commenting on Freddies Dyslexia, lets put it in another context.

Lets take Pete and his torrets, how would you feel if Sree had said to him something like "I respect you have torrets but can you not say **** in the next 30 seconds"

Or said to Mikey "I respect your blind, but how the hell do you know how much Garlic im using!"

All of these people have disabilities, and I guess they prefer not to, yet some mindless idiot has to bring up freddies in a heated row.

Its disgusting, and BB needs to know it, If freddy had said one thing about his race even in the mildist form he would have been out in a shot! Why is BB not treating a disability in the same way?

30stone
29-06-2009, 01:32 AM
Some good points there benji

AhmedFan2004
29-06-2009, 02:16 AM
But he brought up Freddie's dyslexia when they were having a calm conversation later that night, and it was all fine.

I also don't see anything wrong with the quotes stated by Benji.

'I respect' is clearly used as a pre-cursor to the comment, to avoid offending, in all 3 cases.

clj7
29-06-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by clj7

My daughter has just finished her 1st year at Bangor Uni her grades are good and she has had a brilliant year. Having her dyslexia "statemented" has got her a laptop...printer....paper/ ink supply and various other goodies to assist her.

My best wishes to you and good luck at Uni:hello:...though you probably won't need it...we are naturally fighters.

good to hear :)

30stone
29-06-2009, 02:40 AM
But he brought up Freddie's dyslexia when they were having a calm conversation later that night, and it was all fine.

I also don't see anything wrong with the quotes stated by Benji.

'I respect' is clearly used as a pre-cursor to the comment, to avoid offending, in all 3 cases.

Thats why he used it, but you could tell he was insincere in saying it.

Only reason i think is so it looked less like a general low blow.

BB_Eye
29-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by The_Dark_Wozzy
I respect people on this forum like Sree, I used to like Sree, and I'm all for entertainment. I loved Niki in BB7, Charley in BB8 and Mario, Rex and Bex in BB9, but there is a difference between being entertaining and argumentative and being nasty and a dkhead. Sree is no longer funny, just plain NASTY.

See this is the thing.

All five of those prevous housemates you mentioned could be very VERY VERY horrible when they wanted to.

Both Nikki, to a bigger extent Bex frequently went into childish tantrums and verbally attacked people to gain attention and approval from the other housemates. Bex and Dale's attacks on Mo were some of the worst bullying to have occured in the show since the shenanigans of Lesley BB6 and Grace BB7. Some of Mario's behaviour towards Stephanie is well on par with Sree's behaviour towards Noirin.

And Rex was probably the biggest bully and most objectionable personality from last year all together. Outclassing even Alexandra and Dennis if you ask me. He even took a pop at Mo's dyslexia when he was struggling to read the cue cards during his week of head of house.

This is why I can't understand how malicious personality like Makosi or Rex can be seen as a "legend" yet somebody like Sree can be turned into a hate figure. Are we not all forgetting that Big Brother is a cutthroat game and this is why we are entertained and held in suspense by it. I am not going to defend anything Sree has done or said, but at least respect the fact that he has contributed to the drama of the series and that him being evicted threatens to slow the series down to a halt and that meddling and intervention from the producers only thretens to interfere with the dynamics of the show.

Benji10
29-06-2009, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by BB_Eye
Originally posted by The_Dark_Wozzy

See this is the thing.

All five of those prevous housemates you mentioned could be very VERY VERY horrible when they wanted to.

Both Nikki, to a bigger extent Bex frequently went into childish tantrums and verbally attacked people to gain attention and approval from the other housemates. Bex and Dale's attacks on Mo were some of the worst bullying to have occured in the show since the shenanigans of Lesley BB6 and Grace BB7. Some of Mario's behaviour towards Stephanie is well on par with Sree's behaviour towards Noirin.

And Rex was probably the biggest bully and most objectionable personality from last year all together. Outclassing even Alexandra and Dennis if you ask me. He even took a pop at Mo's dyslexia when he was struggling to read the cue cards during his week of head of house.

This is why I can't understand how malicious personality like Makosi or Rex can be seen as a "legend" yet somebody like Sree can be turned into a hate figure. Are we not all forgetting that Big Brother is a cutthroat game and this is why we are entertained and held in suspense by it. I am not going to defend anything Sree has done or said, but at least respect the fact that he has contributed to the drama of the series and that him being evicted threatens to slow the series down to a halt and that meddling and intervention from the producers only thretens to interfere with the dynamics of the show.

But at least 80% of those people got a warning at some point or kicked out (Dennis). What did Sree get........Nothing!

BB_Eye
29-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Benji10
But at least 80% of those people got a warning at some point or kicked out (Dennis). What did Sree get........Nothing!

I'd say 80% is a major exaggeration. Grace was never cautioned for her behaviour or even told off after the whole water chucking incident, Bex was brought to the diary room after spitgate but nobody was formally warned and only Dennis got kicked out. Bex was left alone to do as she pleased for the rest of her stay in the house and she remained as aggressive and unpleasant as ever. Nikki was also left to her own devices throughout her stay in BB7.

Formal warnings were only handed out in extreme cases such as with those involved in BB5's Fight Night and Lesley for using very strong verbal intimidation (ie threats) and I'm not even 100% sure I agree with Big Brother doing this, despite how much I despise Lesley for what she did.

The real reason the producers intervene in extreme circumstances is not out of a concern for the housemates' wellbeing, but due to the impending threat of censorship. As far as I am concerned, the influence regulators such as Ofcom has gone a long way in ruining the show all together. This even extends to the current furore over the lack of Live Feed. One of the main reasons Channel 4 has decided to axe is due to fear of another scandal, especially now that they are trying to claim government funding.

I know it all sounds a bit twisted, but if you're willing to go along with the idea of Big Brother as a programme, then you have to allow for the fact that things are going to happen in the house that you won't agree with and will probably make you angry. That is still no reason to make an annual ritual out of writing complaints to the broadcaster and regulator. Especially when the stuff on screen that's upsetting you might just be the reason it's keeping you watching. As far as I am concerned, having the producers intervening and telling housemates what not to do is a form of self-censorship. If any housemate is potentially causing serious harm to another, it is a matter for the Hertfordshire Police and if a housemate finds themselves in a state of distress that may be too much for them to handle, they could always, you know... leave.

28thapril
29-06-2009, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Narc
Ugh, please, BB needs to come up with some hideous task just for Sree... something like what happens in Saw... Aww, maybe that's a LITTLE extreme...:spin2:

that would be so cool the ratings would saw through the roof--bet he fails---:devil:

Rollerrd
29-06-2009, 09:02 AM
I think it's disgusting. I don't care how much Sree's devotees twist and manipulate the words Sree said - it was out of order.
I'm disappointed that BB haven't even warned him about it, I'm in the right mind to write an email to the necessary organisation.