PDA

View Full Version : Cooking is a gameplan?

LisaHawk
27-06-2009, 09:41 PM
In the words of Meathead Marcus "You know why he cooks, part of the gameplan". I'm putting that up for stupidest comment of the year. I'm sure he sat there plotting before the show. "I know, I'll go into the house and cook! Aha that will help me win, yes I shall cook!"

The moral of the story here is if you starve you lose but then at least people won't think you've got a gameplan.

Pr*ck.

Lauren
27-06-2009, 09:42 PM
He has a point, if you do things around the house then people are less likely to nominate you. Hence why Marcus does the washing up all of the time. It just reduces the risk of getting a nomination for being lazy.

vesavius
27-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Actually it's pretty wisely recognised as being an effective tactic, so yeah :)

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Marcus talks ****. He washes up all the time so how can he say that?

bbisfun
27-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by LisaHawk
In the words of Meathead Marcus "You know why he cooks, part of the gameplan". I'm putting that up for stupidest comment of the year. I'm sure he sat there plotting before the show. "I know, I'll go into the house and cook! Aha that will help me win, yes I shall cook!"

The moral of the story here is if you starve you lose but then at least people won't think you've got a gameplan.

Pr*ck.

In Marcus defence, someone every year dubs cooking and cleaning as someone having a game plan.

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Well, no-one could accuse Kris /Sophie of being useful as part of their game plan lol:laugh:

BBmassive
27-06-2009, 10:11 PM
IMO cooking as always been a gameplan in bb ,look at the year the big slimy Carole was in !!!! do you honesty think she would have stayed so long if she didnt cook ? this year the "cook"is Noirin ,the washer up is Marcus BOTH gameplanners ,yet Marcus has the gall to claim Freddie uses it as a gameplan :mad::mad:

realitynut
28-06-2009, 02:37 AM
When Freddie cooked he was accused by the vile clique of gamepleying so i knew where Marcus was coming from he was right Sree was making such a big thing about it and i think he messed up on purpose so he won't have to do it again myself personally i'd have rammed his head in the dammed cooking the horrid little slimeball i hate him he was creeping round the group by cooking but accidently on purpose bodged it up so Marcus was right in his observations but Lisa has got her head so far up his backside all the other sheep suck up to him cos they're all scared of her she is so two faced around Sree but if that was Freddie she would've layed right into him -well she has laid into him for far less-[nothing] Lisa and Sree out they think they own the place .

jtalh2003
28-06-2009, 02:58 AM
The tactic is to try make your self indispensable and at the same time make 1 or 2 others look lazy
the reasoning being some one nominating then lazy is a good reason and you can target the ones who do less accusing them of being lazy when moaning to other house mates

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 09:53 AM
cooking and cleaning is known to work at keeping you in the bb house