PDA

View Full Version : Is Karly Lisa's b!tch on a lead?

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 10:16 PM
They're always together. Karly sits at the bench with her all night waiting for rollies and even sleeps inches away from her literally! She also chimes in every now and then, but she;'s clever and knows when to open her mouth.

Benjamin
27-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Rachelll
They're always together. Karly sits at the bench with her all night waiting for rollies and even sleeps inches away from her literally! She also chimes in every now and then, but she;'s clever and knows when to open her mouth.

Maybe she just doesn't liking speaking loads. I know loads of people who rarely say much.:tongue:

Stephanie
27-06-2009, 10:18 PM
rofl.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:00 PM
I taught it was Noirin but noirin has her own froup now

GeorgeOrwell
27-06-2009, 11:05 PM
I think if anything it's the other way round. Karly is more subtle than Lisa. She's more involved with influencing nominations but she stays in the background more than Lisa so that Lisa will be more of a target than Karly.

If there's only 4 of them left at the end you can bet it'll be Kris, Dogface, Charlie and Karly. The pretty ones.

BiG_Br0
28-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by GeorgeOrwell
I think if anything it's the other way round. Karly is more subtle than Lisa. She's more involved with influencing nominations but she stays in the background more than Lisa so that Lisa will be more of a target than Karly.

If there's only 4 of them left at the end you can bet it'll be Kris, Dogface, Charlie and Karly. The pretty ones.

If that's the final I may just have to kill myself. :conf2:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by BiG_Br0

Don't do that maybe if Sree goes:joker:

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 12:07 AM

you're so right about karly. she's very clever. she may make the final but doubt she'll win.

i hope those four aren't the finalists!!!

BiG_Br0
28-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by BiG_Br0

Don't do that maybe if Sree goes:joker:

If Sree goes, I'll be there at his eviction booing his sly little ass. :laugh3:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 12:18 AM
You might see me there cheering him:laugh3:

Daicelf
28-06-2009, 12:18 AM
I like Karly.

Her rant about Marcus "Hey's ar Pug" is a classic BB clip on a par with Nikki's "WHO is she?"

She should be prodded to rant even more...her fantastic rich Scottish brogue and pure venom are spellbinding to watch.:cheer: