PDA

View Full Version : *IMPORTANT* Freddie Fans Need To Listen

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Okay, I'm a Noirin fan, but Freddie my second fav. However, what you need to understand is that Rodrigo will not leave against Freddie. He hasn't upset ANYONE and is ver low key, this is what pisses me off about Big Brother, but Freddie will have more haters than Rodrigo has... something to watch out for and we should vote to evict him at the next opportunity.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Rachelll
Okay, I'm a Noirin fan, but Freddie my second fav. However, what you need to understand is that Rodrigo will not leave against Freddie. He hasn't upset ANYONE and is ver low key, this is what p****s me off about Big Brother, but Freddie will have more haters than Rodrigo has... something to watch out for and we should vote to evict him at the next opportunity.
I am a fan of neither, neutral to both, but I agree. I'd back Rodders against Freddie in a Vote to Evict.

Team Lisa could put them both up as well soon. Beware!

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 10:24 PM
It will turn out to be something similar to the Rachel Stuart eviction last year.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Nah Freddie can beat anyone including Charlie and Rodrigo

Twilight
27-06-2009, 10:26 PM
If Freddie and Rodrigo are up i will cry:sad:

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Wouldn't be so sure.

Rachelll
Charlie he could beat, but not Rodrigo.

Jack_
I doubt there will be an oppurtunity anyway tbh, I can't see the housemates nominating him because he won't do much wrong, and will probably make the final. So all we've got to hope and make sure is that Freddie makes the final.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Wouldn't be so sure.

Really Rachelll?

He's the favourite at the moment

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Really hunny.

Marzy
27-06-2009, 10:30 PM
I'll be voting in his favour when the time comes.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Really hunny.

I doubt it

Cut we have to wait and see Hunny:wink:

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:34 PM
He's the favourite at the moment
Vote to evict will favour Rodders over Freddie.
Vote to save will favour Charlie over Rodders.

etc.

I do think Rodders would win against Fred in an eviction. He's the most neutral person there is.

I am a major fan of the big personalities and controversial characters (Sree, Ahmed) and am still neutral to Rodders.

Caramel77
27-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Rodrigo only showed his fighting spirit yesterday but it's still not enough yet. Going to Noirin to 'be friends again' didn't endear him to me at all. She should have apologised to him.

We barely see him as he doesn't do anything, so for me he'd not be worth saving.

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Tell me why someone would pick up the phone to vote to evict Rodrigo? Other than Freddie fans.

I can name quite a few reasons and I'm sure people on here can think of some to why they would pick up and dial Freddie's number and that's not including Rodrigo fans!

Do the math!

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Tell me why someone would pick up the phone to vote to evict Rodrigo? Other than Freddie fans.

I can name quite a few reasons and I'm sure people on here can think of some to why they would pick up and dial Freddie's number and that's not including Rodrigo fans!

Do the math!

I'm not saying he won't beat him but you never know Rachelll

GeorgeOrwell
27-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Halfwit is the favourite by a long way. I think that people would vote against Rodrigo even if they like him just to keep Halfwit in.

:cheer2:

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Siavash and Rodrigo are the only competition Freddy currently has, in my honest opinion.

Rachelll
27-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by GeorgeOrwell
Halfwit is the favourite by a long way. I think that people would vote against Rodrigo even if they like him just to keep Halfwit in.

:cheer2:

Noe... I don't know where your getting this from, but Rodrigo is exactly like Rachel from last year. Freddie is beginng to show his controversial card and that leads to people voting them out. I'm just warning, so you should get those dialing fingers on the ready to vote him out if he's ever up against Freddie.

andyman
27-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Just hope BB throw a spanner in the works so more people are up for eviction.

But noms could go like this..

Charlie - Freddie & Marcus.
Kris - Freddie & Marcus.
Noirin - Freddie & Rodrigo.
Siavash - Lisa & Sophie.
Sree - Freddie & Marcus.
Freddie - Sree & Lisa.
Lisa - Freddie & Marcus.
Rodrigo - Noirin & Sree.
Karly - Freddie & Marcus.
Marcus - Lisa & Sree.
Sophie - Freddie & Marcus.

Freddie & Marcus up for eviction next.. One group have too much power, BB need to shake things up.

floridesucks
27-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Okay, I'm a Noirin fan, but Freddie my second fav. However, what you need to understand is that Rodrigo will not leave against Freddie. He hasn't upset ANYONE and is ver low key, this is what p****s me off about Big Brother, but Freddie will have more haters than Rodrigo has... something to watch out for and we should vote to evict him at the next opportunity.

Who stays and goes is totally dependent on the HM behavior toward Freddie. The more they ostracize him the more likely he is to stay in the house. People are far to disgusted with the majority of the cast this season to see it any other way. If this were any other season of BB with Rodrigo in the house he'd have better chances. I think people will vote to keep Freddie in the house out of the sheer gratification to see these douchbag's get slaughtered one by one.

BigOz
27-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Actuall Roddy is infact very arugmentive. THe only thing intresitng that caught my attention was him getting inlolved in few arguments (around 3). But still.

Diiiiiiiinamite
27-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Just hope BB throw a spanner in the works so more people are up for eviction.

But noms could go like this..

Charlie - Freddie & Marcus.
Kris - Freddie & Marcus.
Noirin - Freddie & Rodrigo.
Siavash - Lisa & Sophie.
Sree - Freddie & Marcus.
Freddie - Sree & Lisa.
Lisa - Freddie & Marcus.
Rodrigo - Noirin & Sree.
Karly - Freddie & Marcus.
Marcus - Lisa & Sree.
Sophie - Freddie & Marcus.

Freddie & Marcus up for eviction next.. One group have too much power, BB need to shake things up.
I think that Rodrigo will vote for Freddie again, I have noticed he is having a dig about him to the other h/mates on a fairly regular basis now, but I do also think that Marcus maybe up against Freddie this week, unless there is a twist.

realitynut
28-06-2009, 01:45 AM
I agree that the bitch clique have too much power and Rodrigo is just another sheep in that gang so if he was up for eviction against my Freddie i would vote furiously to get Rodrigo out hopefully Sree will be out next and i'm sick of Lisa sucking up to him the two faced moron .

Chels
28-06-2009, 01:27 PM
oh do shuttup:rolleyes: rodrigo does eff all to warrant a place in the house over freddie. people will vote to evict rodrigo to see more of freddie vs nasties also. plus freddie has many more fans than rodrigo does

Rachelll
28-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
oh do shuttup:rolleyes: rodrigo does eff all to warrant a place in the house over freddie. people will vote to evict rodrigo to see more of freddie vs nasties also. plus freddie has many more fans than rodrigo does

This is exactly what will sink Freddie, over-confidence! You're assuming everyone else is voting, you need to vote too.

Chels
28-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x

This is exactly what will sink Freddie, over-confidence! You're assuming everyone else is voting, you need to vote too.

well what i said will happen! how many people on here are like "omg rodrigo is the most entertaining in there!" none? and freddie and siavash are the most entertaining in there. and i did vote, what makes you assume i am not?

28thapril
28-06-2009, 01:36 PM
I thought for one moment that rodrigo had left the building untill i heard him stick up for angel , so one out burst won't keep him in over freddie because he's already been forgotton:angel:

Josy
28-06-2009, 01:37 PM

Noe... I don't know where your getting this from, but Rodrigo is exactly like Rachel from last year. Freddie is beginng to show his controversial card and that leads to people voting them out. I'm just warning, so you should get those dialing fingers on the ready to vote him out if he's ever up against Freddie.

Why would you compare Rodrigo to Rachael:shrug:

The only thing i see the same is they are both quite quiet but at least Rachael spoke, interacted with the other hms, done something, Rodrigo has done 0 since entering the house apart from his little disagreement with Noireen.

Rachelll
28-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Good, glad you're all on top and voting.

AhmedFan2004
28-06-2009, 02:13 PM
If it's Rodrigo vs Freddie in Vote to Evict, I think Rodders would win.

If it's Rodrigo vs Charlie/Karly in Vote to Win, I think Rodrigo would lose.

This is the route Team Lisa can take to knock out both Rodrigo and Halfwit before the top 4/5 are announced.

vesavius
28-06-2009, 02:59 PM
My (real) money is on Siavash to be top male, but even I have to say that for the next couple of weeks at least Freddie would destroy anyone.

After that, if certain HMs make a change and the memory of recent events have faded, others such as Rod will have a great chance to beat him. No doubt.

Keep your fingers crossed that your favourite isnt nominated in the next two weeks... I am, because they WILL lose.

witchy666
28-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Freddie needs to stay, He can be be a bit different at times but he is a lovable housemate, much better than the nasty clique.

Beastie
28-06-2009, 05:18 PM
rodrigo doesnt do anything :(