PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Why is Halfwait so popular?

cheapbbfan
27-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Im shocked bc I really dont see his appeal. He's not even entertaining. Just boring and annoying. He gets way too much airtime

Half-Past-Sree
27-06-2009, 10:22 PM
British people love the underdog. He would probably be annoying to live with 24/7 though.

Addy
27-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Are you watching the same show? Or is it your nature to be nasty?

ManicWolf
27-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I dunno what show you've been watching, but the Freddie I've been watching deserves every fan he has, and that's because he is a genuinely nice guy, NOT just because he's being bullied, or is an underdog.

AhmedFan2004
27-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by cheapbbfan
Im shocked bc I really dont see his appeal. He's not even entertaining. Just boring and annoying. He gets way too much airtime
Bullied, underdog appeal, alone, etc. Saves him for now. Tide always turns though. Many twists, there's 10 weeks left (nearly).

He's alright, but hardly as instrumental as Sree who gets all the airtime.

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 10:26 PM
mostly because all the stupid useless housemates dont like him - so we do

sas7
27-06-2009, 10:27 PM
because the people who treat him as the second coming are just very sad people who always go for the underdog as they were probaly bullied at school & are just very bitter! i lke him but he doesnt deserve to win! liking noirin **** i must be evil:wink: also liking marcus god im terrible arnt i ? :hello:

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by sas7
because the people who treat him as the second coming are just very sad people who always go for the underdog as they were probaly bullied at school & are just very bitter! i lke him but he doesnt deserve to win! liking noirin **** i must be evil:wink: also liking marcus god im terrible arnt i ? :hello:

thats a bit rude isn't it?
what a charmless horrible thing to say

Linto99
27-06-2009, 10:35 PM
He is the most genuine person in that house. He is not scared to say what he thinks to people faces and can say it without getting angry or aggressive and he does not need his 'cronnies' to back him up! Think that's why he is liked!

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:36 PM
He's a nice guy in a house of not very nice people

*mazedsalv**
27-06-2009, 10:37 PM
He is very calm, if people shouted and trated me like **** like they do, I would actually pubch them and get kicked out, or just go amd and offend everyone.... Freddis is not doing anything back... which confused HMs, they want to see him react, but he is just so laid back. the fact that he is releaxed makes the other more furious because they cant be as patient as him.

Also he is intelligent, witty, hilarious when drunk, polite, honest and genuine. Always defending people... when Charlie threw water over Angels eviction clothes, he was the only that told him to grow up.

GeorgeOrwell
27-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by sas7

I like Halfwit. I like Noirin. I like Marcus.

Siavash to win!

:dance2:

sas7
27-06-2009, 10:38 PM
u talking about marcus? i totally agree with u! marcus is getting badly edited as the perve of the house but hes talks sense but his sense of humor is taken the wrong way by people on ere! he & marcus will be up next week marcus will go ! end of show!

Smugington
27-06-2009, 10:40 PM
He's a calm individual who doesn't resort to petty insults within conversations, and has been nominated multiple times by shallow people with pathetic reasoning.

minx36
27-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I think he's a very honest, kind individual, he has guts and determination, he is sincere and he would never let you down!

Everyone should have a friend like Freddie!

Addy
27-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Well Said Minx!!!

scottyd73
27-06-2009, 10:45 PM
He is popular by default everyone picks on him so we stick up for him it always happens every year. Team nasty take on the nerds and geeks and they always lose cause high percentage of big brother viewers are nerds and geeks and i'm not saying thats a bad think as i'm one too lol.

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 10:48 PM
He's so sweet that sometimes I almost forget he's a Tory Toff who doesn't deserve 100,000.

knasl
27-06-2009, 10:48 PM
I agree with ManicWolf. I think Freddie is a genuinely nice guy.
He doesn’t want to start arguments but he is not afraid to speak his mind.
He stands up for people even do it will be bad for him.
I like people that think before they speak and don't just shout things out and thinks that an argument is won if you can scream the loudest.

I don’t get why people don’t like him?

Prole
27-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
He's so sweet that sometimes I almost forget he's a Tory Toff who doesn't deserve 100,000.

The prize money isn't means tested. If it was, no doubt layabout Lisa would get it.

Diiiiiiiinamite
27-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Linto99
He is the most genuine person in that house. He is not scared to say what he thinks to people faces and can say it without getting angry or aggressive and he does not need his 'cronnies' to back him up! Think that's why he is liked!
I agree 100% but it appears not one single housemate will step up to the plate and back him up, even when they know he is right.

Addy
27-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Well Said again ViaVerde!!!

Josy
27-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by minx36
I think he's a very honest, kind individual, he has guts and determination, he is sincere and he would never let you down!

Everyone should have a friend like Freddie!

I agree 100% :thumbs:

trasadkel
28-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by cheapbbfan

I agree with you. Freddie is popular purely because he has been nominated so many times together with the fact that he has totally dominated the H/L's coverage. His birthday might as well have been the Freddie appreciation day.

People are very fickle and easily led. All he needs is a couple of bad edits. Lets be honest , with no live feed this year, we have to judge on H/L's.

cheapbbfan
28-06-2009, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Addy
Are you watching the same show? Or is it your nature to be nasty? Im nasty bc I have a varying opinion than you?

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 02:50 AM
he is sweet, and would be a nice person to chat to and have around.

Fangz
28-06-2009, 02:51 AM
The british public love an underdog, and even if you don't like him, the other HM's "grudge" against him is way OTT, so I think in a way people want to keep him in just to teach everyone else a lesson.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by stefani

:lovedup: you love a litle bit of a halfwit wouldn't you?

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by stefani

:lovedup: you love a litle bit of a halfwit wouldn't you? i luuurve him :lovedup:
*obsessive drool*

DiamondDogTags
28-06-2009, 02:55 AM
Underdog. At first I disliked Freddie more than Sree, but now I like him based on
- his intelligence to see the game with the sheep, wolves, shepard thing.
- Telling Kris you're the only one i don't fancy
- Telling Charlie to grow up with the water.

Sabrewulf238
28-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Freddie deserves to be popular, he's really nice and funny. He's a great example of how just because a person is rich that doesn't mean they're snobby or rude. Which seems to be the general idea.....which is sad since I don't think money really defines what a person is really like at all.

Rollerrd
28-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Freddie hasn't back-stabbed, and every argument he's been involved in has been because he's defending himself or others. He's done nothing but be nice, and the other scumbags in there treat him like dirt.
He deserves to win.

LittleBlackDress
28-06-2009, 10:33 AM
He's funny.

NettoSuperstar!
28-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags
Underdog. At first I disliked Freddie more than Sree, but now I like him based on
- his intelligence to see the game with the sheep, wolves, shepard thing.
- Telling Kris you're the only one i don't fancy
- Telling Charlie to grow up with the water.

Yeh agree add to that having a go at Lisa about picking on Angel and exposing Sree for the tit he is last nite

minx36
28-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Sree exposed himself with no help from anyone else!

Chels
28-06-2009, 11:55 AM
question is, why cant people like him?
he isnt boring and argumentative unlike most of the other dkheads in the house.
he's adorable - just look at his face! :hugesmile:
he's funny.
he stands up for people.
he's jus overall really, really nice!!

ah i love him :love:

28thapril
28-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Freddie went in for a great experience and boy has he found it among the sheep and shepherds he has realized how shallow and close minded people can be, he has tried on so many occasions to communicate with everyone ( his birthday said it all) but they just won't give him the time to get to know him and as for Kris saying he hates him in my opinion you need to know the person first before making such a strong statement!!!!!

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Hes a nice bloke who dosent talk about people behind their back... unlike the others. Hes not over the top liek Charlie, and he dosent have to resort to the ******* level.... I personaly hope he wins.... I would love to see his face when he leaves being cheered.. showing the public like him... and then he can tell the ******* to "f@ck off". :) Good enough reason?

Porcelina
28-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
question is, why cant people like him?
he isnt boring and argumentative unlike most of the other dkheads in the house.
he's adorable - just look at his face! :hugesmile:
he's funny.
he stands up for people.
he's jus overall really, really nice!!

ah i love him :love:

Ditto Chels :wink: He should win

Cody™
28-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Hes the underdog and the Brits love the underdog.