PDA

View Full Version : Who would you be friends with in the house?

Linto99
27-06-2009, 10:39 PM
It must be very difficult to form trusting relationships in the BB house with people you have never met and know nothing about.

If I were in there I would be friends with Halfwit. He is the most genuine person in there. He would probably drive me mad at times, but I think if you formed a friendship with him you could easily tell him he was getting on your nerves without him being offended.

Halfwit is definitely who I would trust!

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 10:40 PM
all of them - and then win - and then make sure i never saw any of them again

ManicWolf
27-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Freddie, Siavash, and maybe Marcus. I wouldn't wanna get to know the others, nor would I trust them one bit.

Lee.
27-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Siavash. I'm not sure if I could bear any of the others. I think I would like to snuggle into Siavash's hairy chest... oh that's so wrong! I know it's wrong but I can't help myself!

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 10:44 PM
I would definately want to dress up as Pocahontus with Siavash

Prole
27-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ManicWolf
Freddie, Siavash, and maybe Marcus. I wouldn't wanna get to know the others, nor would I trust them one bit.

Thanks ManicWolf. You said what I was thinking...

Addy
27-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Freddy. Could you trust the rest of them? Seriously???

Lee.
27-06-2009, 10:47 PM
I don't think I would get on with Chuckyegg ^ ^ ^

:nono::love:

HELLIWONTGO
Same as Manicwolf said, but I might try to get along with Lisa amd then stab her in the back, when it suited me
i don't think I would talk with Sree if i could avoid him, my fists would be wanting to say hello to his face!:thumbs:

Linto99
Originally posted by happyland
Siavash. I'm not sure if I could bear any of the others. I think I would like to snuggle into Siavash's hairy chest... oh that's so wrong! I know it's wrong but I can't help myself!

LOL!! Siavash is becoming more appealing with each show. His one liners are great!

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Siavash and Kris to be honest

Benjamin
27-06-2009, 10:49 PM
I reckon probably Rodrigo, Siavash, Karly and probaly Dogface (she may not do a lot entertainment wise, but i reckon she's goood to know in the house).

*mazedsalv**
27-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Freddie, Siavash, Karly and Charlie tbh, probably Marcus as well.

Mrbomb
siavash and maybe freddie :conf:

Lee.
Actually I forgot all about Rodrigo.. I think I could be friends with him

BJ
27-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Freddie, Siavash Marcus and Rodrigo

Mrbomb
27-06-2009, 10:52 PM
ye i forgot rodrigo to lol yes Siavash and rodrigo

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 10:53 PM

You'll have to prize him from my cold dead hands

Linto99
27-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
Same as Manicwolf said, but I might try to get along with Lisa amd then stab her in the back, when it suited me
i don't think I would talk with Sree if i could avoid him, my fists would be wanting to say hello to his face!:thumbs:

Sree I could quite happily land one on his face. Hear him saying under his breath on tonigts show that Noirin was f....g rude, because she wouldn't let him put his horrible grubby hands all over her. Oooohhhh he makes my skin crawl!!!!

Lee.
27-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg

With pleasure!
(that made me laugh like a drain)

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Freddie and Rod[:

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 10:57 PM

With pleasure!

we could spitroast him

Lee.
27-06-2009, 10:59 PM

With pleasure!

we could spitroast him

LOL! Well I'm not sure about you but I don't have the equipment shall we say to do any such thing!!

minx36
27-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Freddie and Siavash, definately!

Maybe Marcus if he sat a few feet away and didn't try to give me a surprise gift! :conf2:

scottyd73
27-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Freddie and Siavish definately and would try and avoid a friendship with Marcus but it would be inevitable as he seems a good laugh more at him than with him though.
Can i just add I think Siavish is possibly one of the coolest housemates ever on BB

Lee.
27-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by scottyd73
Freddie and Siavish definately and would try and avoid a friendship with Marcus but it would be inevitable as he seems a good laugh more at him than with him though.
Can i just add I think Siavish is possibly one of the coolest housemates ever on BB

I agree :thumbs:

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 11:14 PM

Boy George with a beard

floridesucks
27-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Freddie, Siavash, Rodrigo and Marcus.

Lee.
27-06-2009, 11:25 PM

Boy George with a beard

Eh? Who?:conf: Not Siavash surely? You wanted to fight me for him a wee while ago and now you're insulting him?? :spin2:

Dolphin-and-Whale
28-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Noirin because we're both dubliners , Siavash because he is a legend, Halfwit 'cos he is trustworhty and Karly 'cos she has a nice Arse :blush2:, Marcus aswell 'cos he's just a bloke really

Dolphin-and-Whale
28-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Siavash is the coolest housemate of all time