Does anyone agree?

Diiiiiiiinamite
27-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Team lisa will win out

Maybe Freddie will win but if he gets cocky he maybe lose it

But i can see us been left with the bores and nasties

Does anyone agree?

At this present time I tend to agree with you although dynamics can change after arguments and evictions but I definitely think Freddie stands a good chance of reaching the final week providing as you say he doesn't get too cocky. Lisa & Noireen used to be quite friendly, but things are changing there slightly it appears.

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Lisa dislikes Marcus and Noirin seems to like Marcus, for the moment!
But team nasty is presently in a strong position, but i think that will change, new h/mates and a few surprises, hopefully!

Prole
27-06-2009, 10:55 PM
It would be terrible to see that little lot triumph. We need a week where the whole house is up. I think the housemates would be very surprised at who's disliked by the public and who isn't.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
Lisa dislikes Marcus and Noirin seems to like Marcus, for the moment!
But team nasty is presently in a strong position, but i think that will change, new h/mates and a few surprises, hopefully!

I hope your right :thumbs:

scottyd73
27-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Big brother won't let it happen they will shake things up they never let the bad guy win

Addy
27-06-2009, 11:00 PM
6 of them decepticons is outnumbering the Autobots !!! Can the new housemate be Optimus Prime???

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 11:00 PM
the day the last 3 dimensional person is evicted is the day i will turn the telly over and start watching Morse

Prole
27-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg
the day the last 3 dimensional person is evicted is the day i will turn the telly over and start watching Morse

LOL.... good call.

Lee.
27-06-2009, 11:03 PM
I totally agree! As I said in another thread, BB needs to set a task where the house is split into 2 groups working against each other. The groups would need to be well mixed and have team nasty members in both groups. It should be a very important task where the losing group all face eviction. This would surely change the dynamics in the house and probably see new friendships formed (and perhaps some broken)

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by happyland
I totally agree! As I said in another thread, BB needs to set a task where the house is split into 2 groups working against each other. The groups would need to be well mixed and have team nasty members in both groups. It should be a very important task where the losing group all face eviction. This would surely change the dynamics in the house and probably see new friendships formed (and perhaps some broken)

We need to lose a Sophie or Karly

Lee.
27-06-2009, 11:05 PM

Precisely! Or even a Kris or Lisa

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:06 PM

Just lose two of them we could have a great show

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Karly's alright - a bit rough but way more worthy than Sophie to be in the house. At least she's smart. Sophie is less sincere, and dumb to boot.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
Karly's alright - a bit rough but way more worthy than Sophie to be in the house. At least she's smart. Sophie is less sincere, and dumb to boot.

Agreed Sophie is the most boring housemate since Gus in BB4

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by scottyd73
Big brother won't let it happen they will shake things up they never let the bad guy win

Big brother dosent care about Halfwit, Marcus, Norian, Siavash, even Rod..... but they love the vile group for some reason... they try to edit the show to make them look good... while others for Halfwit as annoying and bitchy... but us lot are not stupid... and we know the truth!

Lee.
28-06-2009, 06:43 PM

Just lose two of them we could have a great show

I meant to add Charlie to that too... That would really shake them up as, for some reason they all think Charlie is going to win!

BJ
28-06-2009, 06:48 PM

Or a Lisa or Kris would do:thumbs:

Sorry Happyland _ I hadn't read further down thread:thumbs:

Lee.
28-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by BJ

Or a Lisa or Kris would do:thumbs:

Sorry Happyland _ I hadn't read further down thread:thumbs:

Ha ha ... s'ok