PDA

View Full Version : At last Rodrigo is proving himself a winner of BB

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:53 PM
He's coming out of himself and appears to have a bit of steel to him and won't Noirin or Lisa's B.S.

So is he proving now he can actually win this?

Addy
27-06-2009, 10:56 PM
He has a chance if he wasnt nominating Halfwit. The reasons for it is lame... its as if he is one of them sheeps! Thats the only thorn I have with him.

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Addy
He has a chance if he wasnt nominating Halfwit. The reasons for it is lame... its as if he is one of them sheeps! Thats the only thorn I have with him.

Freddie is a easy nom for them cause evryone hates him in the house

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 11:04 PM
I want to like Rorigo, but he seems very quiet and he was making peace with Noirin tonight, not sure if that is a good idea!
I don't think he will be one of the major players this year, but you never can tell!

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I don't like how he nominated Freddie, but remember that until recently he hadn't argued with anyone in the house before and he gets along with everyone. He has nothing against Freddie, it's just that he has to nominate someone....

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:09 PM
And I hope Rodrigo gets to the final. If either him or Freddie wins, I'll be happy. :blush2: I just hope that they don't face each other in an eviction in the near future...

Chuckyegg
27-06-2009, 11:09 PM
he's got sweet bob hope of winning

he reminds me of when you listen to an album and there's always a couple of pointless songs on it just to make the record last longer

he's essentially an album filler

he's the concrete between the bricks

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by BiG_Br0
I don't like how he nominated Freddie, but remember that until recently he hadn't argued with anyone in the house before and he gets along with everyone. He has nothing against Freddie, it's just that he has to nominate someone....

Freddie is the easiest vote for everyone

Do you not like Rodrigo?

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Do you not like Rodrigo?

When did i say i didn't like Rodrigo? :laugh: He's my second favourite. [: When i said that i was referring to Rodders. I'm just saying I blame Noirin for voting for Freddie instead of Sree. But you can't really blame Rodrigo for voting for Freddie. I mean you can but Rod didn't have any reason to nominate anyone. Because until this week he hadn't been that involved with the other h/ms. :tongue:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:18 PM

Do you not like Rodrigo?

When did i say i didn't like Rodrigo? :laugh: He's my second favourite. [: When i said that i was referring to Rodders. I'm just saying I blame Noirin for voting for Freddie instead of Sree. But you can't really blame Rodrigo for voting for Freddie. I mean you can but Rod didn't have any reason to nominate anyone. Because until this week he hadn't been that involved with the other h/ms. :tongue:

Your right i just taught you didn't like him:joker:

muchadoaboutnothing
27-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Rodrigo went up in my estimation last night when he stood up to Norin and I was delighted & proud of him but tonight (after watching the HLs show) he has gone right down again. First he talked (not so kindly) about Freddie to Karly and Dogface and then later made up with Norin. I was soooooo disappointed. And he nominated Freddie on the basis that Freddie was using the house to better his career in politics. Can Rodrigo not see the fake romance between Kris and Dogface who want to better their career on the cover of magazines? Rodrigo can't tell me or you that he is not in the house to better his career, after all he was in an episode of Hollyoaks which aired last - even if it was for a fleeting moment. So stop being two-faced Freddie. If it is good enough for you then it is good enough for everybody else.

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:30 PM

Do you not like Rodrigo?

Your right i just taught you didn't like him:joker:

:laugh2: well adooo :3 :love::love::lovedup::rolleyes:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Is Rodrigo gay?

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:38 PM
He says he's bi, but I'm not buying it.
Even though I wish he was D':

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:40 PM

Whys that?

I'sd go into the house pretend i was gay cause i'd have a better chance of winning

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:43 PM

Whys that?

I'sd go into the house pretend i was gay cause i'd have a better chance of winning

Because there was an interview in a magazine with one of his friends and they said that he's always been gay and i think he just said he was bi so he'd get the female vote too. Cos srsly on the first night he carried a handbag. I'm suspicious.... O.O

Rory
27-06-2009, 11:45 PM

Whys that?

Because there was an interview in a magazine with one of his friends and they said that he's always been gay and i think he just said he was bi so he'd get the female vote too. Cos srsly on the first night he carried a handbag. I'm suspicious.... O.O
Didn't he say he fancied Sophie?

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Rory

Whys that?

When did he say that? I must have missed it..

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:46 PM

Whys that?

I'd say Rodrigo sleeps with a ton of women:laugh:
So girls like yourself feel safe that he's gay thats why a lot of teenagers girls vote for him cause he won't want to sleep with them but be friends with them.

Do you get wHat i mean?

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:47 PM

Whys that?

When did he say that? I must have missed it..

In the first week Clare
Him and sohie were buddies

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:48 PM

Whys that?

I'd say Rodrigo sleeps with a ton of women:laugh:
So girls like yourself feel safe that he's gay thats why a lot of teenagers girls vote for him cause he won't want to sleep with them but be friends with them.

Do you get wHat i mean?

I think so :laugh:

HELLIWONTGO
27-06-2009, 11:49 PM
I might try that it might work for me, nothing else has!! lol:joker:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Its just he's playing it safe
If he was like saying he loved to sleep with a ton of girls he wouldn't get the teenage girl vote

Twilight
27-06-2009, 11:50 PM

Whys that?

Didn't he say he fancied Sophie? I remember that but forgot when it was. I'm just happy hes not gay lol:blush2:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
I might try that it might work for me, nothing else has!! lol:joker:

I would :laugh:

BiG_Br0
27-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Twilight

Whys that?

Didn't he say he fancied Sophie? I remember that but forgot when it was. I'm just happy hes not gay lol:blush2:

phewww :3 :lovedup:

arsenalforever
27-06-2009, 11:54 PM
don't worry girls you can have SRee:laugh: