PDA

View Full Version : Beinazir Beinazir launches YouTube channel

LaLaLand
28-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Beinazir has launched a new account on the video website where she will blog for the foreseeable future.

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/user/BeinazirBigBrother)

:thumbs:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 12:42 AM
She got fired from her jon

S9he looks a bit bitter from BB experience

Clockers
28-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Who the fcuk is Benazir?

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 03:45 AM
lmao :laugh2:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
lmao :laugh2:

Did you check it out

She seems so bitter:laugh2:

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Clockers
Who the fcuk is Benazir?
some dude who got voted out first.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by stefani
Who the fcuk is Benazir?

:laugh3:

Some dude

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Who the fcuk is Benazir?

Some dude
what?
it wasn't a dude?
:puzzled:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 03:52 AM
Omg I couldn't bear it - she really is so tragically boring it defies description. :conf:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 03:53 AM
Who the fcuk is Benazir?

Some dude
what?
it wasn't a dude?

Nope she's a girl

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 03:53 AM
Omg I couldn't bear it - she really is so tragically boring it defies description. :conf:

She seemed like she could have been a great housemate:joker:

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 03:55 AM
Who the fcuk is Benazir?

Some dude
what?
it wasn't a dude?

Nope she's a girl
NO WAY LMFAO, i thought it was a man dressed as a girl :shocked:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 03:56 AM
That bus ride home was the appropriate summation of her forgettable stay in the BB house. But not as forgettable as this.
:conf2:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 03:57 AM
:joker: nope she's a woman but she does look a bit of a ****** doesn't she?:laugh:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 03:57 AM
That bus ride home was the appropriate summation of her forgettable stay in the BB house. But not as forgettable as this.
:conf2:

That was one of the worst ever:joker:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 03:58 AM
oops we overlapped I was referring to her youtube post... :banana:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 03:59 AM
I wonder why they fired her?:devil:

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 03:59 AM
OLLOOL.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 04:03 AM
She got fired from her job:joker:

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 04:03 AM
lmfao, i wonder why.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 04:05 AM
lmfao, i wonder why.

For been a man:joker:

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 04:05 AM
lmfao, i wonder why.

For been a man:joker:
hell yeah.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 04:09 AM
Probably for being three days late, the speed that bus was going at... no wonder she lost a kilo. Not a good day for Benazir - lost a kilo andher job, all over three days in the BB house.

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 04:11 AM
Probably for being three days late, the speed that bus was going at... no wonder she lost a kilo. Not a good day for Benazir - lost a kilo andher job, all over three days in the BB house.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO.

baby-becca
01-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Hahahahah she is trying to milk her ridiculously small stint in BB. BUT EVERYONE has forgotten about her already. LOL. Her videos are so bad too. People should only vlog if they've something interesting to vlog. Not riding in a car.

King Gizzard
01-07-2009, 10:21 PM
I honestly forgot about her. I dont think many people will care about what she has to say tbh lol

baby-becca
01-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Her videos have like no views too and 2/3 stars. I loved the way she was sent out to no crowd then plonked on a bus. she was so disorientated and it was the most awkward intweview ever. She didnt even know the name of her best friend in the house!!!!

Enid
01-07-2009, 10:28 PM
"BeinazirBigBrother"

She was on the show for five minutes!

KillER
01-07-2009, 10:28 PM
i can hardly contain my excitement. :sleep:

baby-becca
01-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Enid
"BeinazirBigBrother"

She was on the show for five minutes!

ITs funny too because on one of her vids she said "I didnt do big brother for the fame" when shes so desperately seeking it here.

fallentree
01-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Jonnii
Beinazir has launched a new account on the video website where she will blog for the foreseeable future.

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/user/BeinazirBigBrother)

:thumbs:

i really feel for this girl..its clear that she isnt mentally stable..reminds me of shabnam

Patrick
01-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Benizare??

Hmm

Oh yes that wanna be that never did anything, and was evicted on a bus.

Yes, :sleep:
Seems so long ago now...

Haha I doubt she`ll get more than 40 subscribers

LaLaLand
11-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Inyone watching the videos? Hilarious! :laugh3:

Moonwalking, Swine flu, Running man, almost hetting run over on the road, knocking over birds and people with pushchairs!

:love:

bettiepage
11-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Poor Beinazir. I feel so embarrassed for myself that I started a fan club.

tintedshadow
11-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by baby-becca
Hahahahah she is trying to milk her ridiculously small stint in BB. BUT EVERYONE has forgotten about her already. LOL. Her videos are so bad too. People should only vlog if they've something interesting to vlog. Not riding in a car.

not interesting to you perhaps,but to some it may be..i've seen some truly shocking things posted in the past,heres an idea..those who dont like her fair do's go about your business,but shes far from boring..you had a few days to see her and most of the others had come out of their shells after the first week (With the exception of saffia and sophia) so lets just cut her some slack since shes done no harm to no one..

shes decent,i rate her over numptys such as lisa,sophie and or indeed noirin..shes fine and would not have been forgotten had she been given a fair chance,but she wasnt given one in the house.and isnt being given one now neither..none of which is her fault still way too much narrow mindedness for one thread..

Harry!
11-07-2009, 03:34 PM
I added her as a friend :laugh:

LaLaLand
11-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Harry.
I added her as a friend :laugh:

Same. She talks all the time on FaceBook, lovely lady :hugesmile:

smartalec2718
11-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by tintedshadow
Originally posted by baby-becca

not interesting to you perhaps,but to some it may be..i've seen some truly shocking things posted in the past,heres an idea..those who dont like her fair do's go about your business,but shes far from boring..you had a few days to see her and most of the others had come out of their shells after the first week (With the exception of saffia and sophia) so lets just cut her some slack since shes done no harm to no one..

shes decent,i rate her over numptys such as lisa,sophie and or indeed noirin..shes fine and would not have been forgotten had she been given a fair chance,but she wasnt given one in the house.and isnt being given one now neither..none of which is her fault still way too much narrow mindedness for one thread..

OK, sure we should all be nice to Beinazir, but people are allowed to have an opinion...I for one think she's boring. The only thing I have to go by are her 4 days in the house, but who says I can't have an opinion after 4 days?

No, as far as entertainment value goes I do not rate her over Lisa, Sophie, or Noirin, as they're all still in the house and have provided us with some good storylines. Love them or hate them, they're good entertainment, while Beinazir is just...there.

And she had a "fair chance" - she went into that house a non-housemate just like everyone else, she had chances to become a housemate, but she didn't assert herself to win a challenge so she faced the public vote. She did absolutely zippo in her time in the house (whereas the public was entertained by others) and so she paid the price for being boring. But she definitely had a fair chance...

tintedshadow
11-07-2009, 05:24 PM
by all means im not looking to say my opinion is the be all and end all,simply that people may find her boring but give her a hard time for what?for a couple days in the house? (not her fault) for being boring?well most were for the first few days..

and again it brings up the point about live feed,we saw her for a maximum of 4 hours or so on highlights,so they showed all the housemates in their so she wasnt given a fair go (i know your saying she had as much chance as the rest) my point is more along the lines that while she wasnt the fire cracker some seem to think thats her fault?...she was picked for a reason right?so simply because she cant pick and choose what is shown in high light reels she cant be berated like this surely?

although i agree anyone can say what they like,but i was simply balancing the thread out as there wasnt much reasoning going on,more of a slating of a housemate some hardly knew..

Braden
06-08-2009, 03:31 PM
beinazir is amzing
she talks to me on facebook :)
:lovedup:

chris1232
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Beinazier? :S

atieah2009
23-08-2009, 11:47 AM
who is she?

hennessy
23-08-2009, 12:11 PM
lol she doesn't know how to spell Jay Z

Tom
23-08-2009, 12:13 PM
She actually is vile looking

WAYNEEBRUM
25-08-2009, 11:49 AM
i cant remember what she looked like

nickc25
25-08-2009, 12:09 PM
I thought it was a transvestite?

She is still craving the attention, very very bitter. I suppose a lot of people would be bitter after trying so hard to get onto the show and lasting just 4 days. If she was interesting she would have stayed, simple as that.

Harry!
12-09-2009, 12:35 PM
#68 - Most Viewed (Today)

How good is that.

Harry!
13-09-2009, 11:29 AM
#58 - Most Viewed (Today)

:dance:

Denver
01-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Not all this Beniazir hate :sad: