PDA

View Full Version : I am praying that the nominations will be Sree and Freddy.

Daicelf
28-06-2009, 01:16 AM
I am praying that the nominations will be Sree and Freddy.

I predict Sree would lose and Freddy having won (been saved...whatever) 4 times will send a clear message to the "smuggies" Chris,Dogface,Lisa that all is not going to plan in their little house.

Please please BB I want slow careful shots of each of the smuggies faces when Davina calls out Sree's name. Whatever happens after that will pail into insignificance. Just a few seconds look at each of their faces...classic TV!

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 01:18 AM
nah, we need to keep Sree

Lisa or Noirin be great

kisywisy
28-06-2009, 01:18 AM
i agree, it would be fantastic!!

simplysic
28-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Lisa or Noirin be great

+1

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by simplysic

Lisa or Noirin be great

+1
LMFAO, lisa losing against freddie would be hilarious.

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by stefani

Lisa or Noirin be great

+1

Just seen her cocky face in shock will be great

Rory
28-06-2009, 02:38 AM
I just can't imagine Sree being nominated this week. :bored:

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Rory
I just can't imagine Sree being nominated this week. :bored:

Nah won't happen yet

Stephanie
28-06-2009, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by stefani

Lisa or Noirin be great

+1

Just seen her cocky face in shock will be great
i would record it and replay it every night.

MrGaryy
28-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Freddy VS Lisa or Kris would be a lot more satisfactory when the latter is evicted.

floridesucks
28-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by MrGaryy
Freddy VS Lisa or Kris would be a lot more satisfactory when the latter is evicted.

Hell yeah. Freddie needs to sit next to one of the self proclaimed popular people (wolves and sheep). I would prefer a Freddie VS Kris or Freddie VS Charlie, if those don't work than Freddie VS Lisa. What will dogface do without kris? or Kris without charlie? Let's hopefully see this scenario of nominations.

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 08:11 AM
I think if it was Freddie VS Charlie.. .stupid teenager ******* will vote Freddie out.... as "we cant lose the lovely gay man"... when in fact hes okay... but too over the top, and dosent really deserve to win!

floridesucks
28-06-2009, 08:22 AM
I don't think Charlie has been edited well enough to stay in the house and Freddie's popularity polls are pretty high all over the internet. We shall see what happens, Charlie will most likely not even be nominated to begin with.

Marc
28-06-2009, 08:44 AM
I really hope the nomos are like that! *fingers crossed*

Halfwit
28-06-2009, 08:54 AM
don't get to excited, marcus will be probably up against freddy this week because he doesn't brush his teeth enough....

Jordan.
28-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Its getting boring freddie been up every week i hope its two differnt housemates

Chuckyegg
28-06-2009, 10:06 AM
no no no no no

do you really want to chuck all the interesting people out

why would you want to do that?

Linto99
28-06-2009, 10:59 AM
That would be great for Sree and Freddie to be up. Sree would deffo think that he would get kept in over Freddie. Unfortunately I don't think it will happen. Will be Marcus and Halfwit!

bettiepage
28-06-2009, 11:02 AM
That would be beautiful. Sree would be in the diary room every night *pretend* crying "Why doesn't no one like me" :cat:

NettoSuperstar!
28-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Yeh me too (if its not going to be Lisa that is) ther looks on their faces will be priceless, then the penny might start to drop!...Although I would rather Sree stayed over Lisa and the morons

doublewit
28-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Sree might well beat Freddy if they face each other.

Are the telephone votes directed to India. Maybe someone will play with the figures to help out fellow patriot Sree. lol

Marzy
28-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Lisa needs to be up against Freddie and leave. Just imagine how Sree would react. No mummy to run to, the other dullards would get sick of him because he would keep running to them instead.

As much as i detest Sree if Lisa goes that would really change things dramatically.

NettoSuperstar!
28-06-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Marzy
Lisa needs to be up against Freddie and leave. Just imagine how Sree would react. No mummy to run to, the other dullards would get sick of him because he would keep running to them instead.

As much as i detest Sree if Lisa goes that would really change things dramatically.

God yeh shes the king of the moron gang that will blow them out the water!

28thapril
28-06-2009, 01:10 PM
I agree i would pay a pound for there expressions:cheer2:

patrickbb
28-06-2009, 01:18 PM
no way,it will be freddie and marcus or freddie and siavash:cloud
Lisa and her gang are running the show,it will be marcus,then siavash,then probably rodrijo(because he is not into Lisa's gang,Noirin)

Except if BB let the public nominate this will be the way it goes
sadly enough!

Adamw92
28-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Gosh i pray to god that it's Freddie v Sree or Sree v Marcus