PDA

View Full Version : Sree sree"can i clean your shoes?"

jtalh2003
28-06-2009, 04:17 AM
that bugged me was it a insinuation or is sree trying to make some one look racist?

Alf
28-06-2009, 04:19 AM
i dint get that, what did he mean?

jtalh2003
28-06-2009, 04:35 AM
i thought he was trying to make freddie look a bit racist to be honest or at the very least plant the seed he thinks freddie is strong on the out side and has said so i would not be surprised if he used all the garlic on purpose to engineer a argument because his reaction to been asked to use less seems way over the top

arsenalforever
28-06-2009, 04:41 AM
I taught it was funny:laugh:

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 09:51 AM
it made me laugh i must admit i sure don't think he was trying to make anybody look racist

BJ
28-06-2009, 09:56 AM
I thought he was just acting like an idiot. However I can see the point you're making

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by wannashag

I remember in Geography class that there were in slums in Brazil kids that used to do street cleaning of shoes for the rich people.

This may be the case in Sree's area as well (I believe it is, but wont say that it definately is), and so might be seen to be saying that Freddie is looking down at him for economic reasons.

haggis
28-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by jtalh2003
i thought he was trying to make freddie look a bit racist to be honest or at the very least plant the seed he thinks freddie is strong on the out side and has said so i would not be surprised if he used all the garlic on purpose to engineer a argument because is reaction to been asked to use less seems way over the top

thats what i thought when i heard that...

BIRDisTHEword
28-06-2009, 10:35 AM
I laughed when he said it becasue it was so obscure. Sree is so pathetic and thinks he's amazing. GET HIM OUT!

LisaHawk
28-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
Originally posted by wannashag

I remember in Geography class that there were in slums in Brazil kids that used to do street cleaning of shoes for the rich people.

This may be the case in Sree's area as well (I believe it is, but wont say that it definately is), and so might be seen to be saying that Freddie is looking down at him for economic reasons.

"Sree's Area"? Come on, you can hardly say he's had a bad life.

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 10:49 AM
I don't like Sree, but to be honest I thought he was saying if you go away i'll do that for you!
But he is very strange and annoyingly entertaining, he can't go yet! alas

28thapril
28-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Sree was bating for a row and waiting on everyone else watching he loves the attention from his strange comments he wants people to see that he is funny when really he's trying to stick the knife in!!!

He has said his parents are clever people i think it's sree that has had his shoes shined and is telling Freddie he is on a financial level with him???

sreesmate
29-06-2009, 05:10 AM
erm...no it wasnt to make freddie look racist. Thats a typical Sree thing to say when he wants someone to stop bothering him, by bribing them.

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by sreesmate
erm...no it wasnt to make freddie look racist. Thats a typical Sree thing to say when he wants someone to stop bothering him, by bribing them.

Yeah but its funny:laugh3:

kjago
29-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Freddie V Sree I reckon this week and I cant wait to watch their faces when Freddie survives again and Sree walks. I think it will completely change the house.

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by kjago
Freddie V Sree I reckon this week and I cant wait to watch their faces when Freddie survives again and Sree walks. I think it will completely change the house.

Marcus for me

patrickbb
29-06-2009, 09:03 AM
sree is sickening me!
always running to the others to get support.
he can't fight his own battles,i can't stand to look at him

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by patrickbb
sree is sickening me!
always running to the others to get support.
he can't fight his own battles,i can't stand to look at him

You really love him don't you:tongue:

30stone
29-06-2009, 09:20 AM
I think he was making out because he is rich thats he should clean his shoes like royalty, either way it seemed to be another disrespectful thing thatsreefans wont admit

x-desire-x
29-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah that comment made me laugh but he also said "your eating my brain" That made me LOL haha

I hate him GET HIM OUT :yuk:

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by x-desire-x
Yeah that comment made me laugh but he also said "your eating my brain" That made me LOL haha

I hate him GET HIM OUT :yuk:

You love him don't deny it:kiss:

sreesmate
29-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
I think he was making out because he is rich thats he should clean his shoes like royalty, either way it seemed to be another disrespectful thing thatsreefans wont admit

Yh but ive know Sree for 4yrs, you;ve known him 1hr a day for 3 weeks....so i think i know what he ment thank you

rusticgal
29-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by sreesmate

Yh but ive know Sree for 4yrs, you;ve known him 1hr a day for 3 weeks....so i think i know what he ment thank you

Take my advise and get some new friends... or are you his ONLY friend...

boomoo
29-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Actually he is quite a nasty person. Some of the things he says as he walks away from a person are horrible.

Noirin wised up to him. He has no respect for women and if he supposedly inexperienced what made him presume that Noirin should be interested in him.
Then all the vitriol when she talked to Marcus.

His nastiness to Freddie shows a shrewd operator and asking him what 15 times 15 was appropos of nothing.

I think this week will be Freddie v Marcus unless BB does something about Karly and Lisa talking noms.

If it Shree I will vote fro the 1st time in years to get rid of him.

tintedshadow
30-06-2009, 06:09 AM

yeah i agree,and perhaps when he said freddie "your bloddy eating my brain" he was implying fred was a canibal? simply put since he doesnt speak english as well as some it was hard for him to explain with comeplete clarity what he meant..

when he said ill clean your shoes,he was saying it like go away quit arguing with me,like you know how you beg someone to do one when they rile you?well with him not being so articulate it was his way of saying things?how that is disrespecful i dont know.. but the rest on this thread who hate on sree seem very narrow minded and with all due respect need 2 do one..seriosly