PDA

View Full Version : Freddie He redeemed himself last night...

Captain.Remy
28-06-2009, 07:32 AM
...in the Garlic argument against Sree.

I never liked him because he annoyed the hell out of me with his political statements 24/7 but last night I supported him against Sree (who is worse than Freddie).

Even the rest of the editing was kind on him so I may start to like him just for that reason.

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 07:36 AM
havent seen it yet... working last night.. buts in on in a hour on t4.. are you joking... they actually edited to make him look good? Were they drunk? or are they noticing hes popular.... by the way welcome to the halfwit is okay club! Im a fan of his... but to be honest his singing makes me cringe its funny!

Jayson
28-06-2009, 07:37 AM
I guess Freddie is not too bad, but I still dislike him.

Captain.Remy
28-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Message original : ImDrunkerThenMoses
havent seen it yet... working last night.. buts in on in a hour on t4.. are you joking... they actually edited to make him look good? Were they drunk? or are they noticing hes popular.... by the way welcome to the halfwit is okay club! Im a fan of his... but to be honest his singing makes me cringe its funny!

He was definitely right in the garlic argument but I'll let you watch that.

He makes me cringe too but I think all these nominations calmed him down a bit, which is cool. Right, he's not my favourite...far from it but he 'grows on' me.

DrunkerThanMoses
28-06-2009, 07:43 AM
I have the same with Marcus, hes growing on me more and more... then he can ruin it by doing something stupid, but at the mo I like him... hes smart to notice the stupid people in their... I think i like him after last week when he told Halfwit he did nothing wrong that week to be nominated, which is true. its okay as well Ive read about the whole garlic thing friday evening on this website.... didnt lisa get involved?

Sabrewulf238
28-06-2009, 10:27 AM
What was sree going on about anyway? To be honest I don't even know what they were arguing about.......something about Garlic but didn't get anything else

yousoboo!
28-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
...in the Garlic argument against Sree.

I never liked him because he annoyed the hell out of me with his political statements 24/7 but last night I supported him against Sree (who is worse than Freddie).

Even the rest of the editing was kind on him so I may start to like him just for that reason.

He has been behaving like this for the whole show?

xerophytes
28-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Sree is using up almost all the garlic.

Halfwit wanted some garlic for his next menu, something like that.

Apparently, Sree doesn't want to give up some of the garlic.

That's where the argument starts.

To be honest, Sree just create an issue out of it. He is desperate in making Halfwit look bad for the eviction.

I just hope this issue backfires on Sree in the next coming days. I hope Noirin goes to work on kitchen and found out that there's only a few left of the garlic.

LittleBlackDress
28-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Sree was fighting a losing battle :rolleyes:

cleaner67
28-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Sree was in the wrong and he knew it but as usual would not listen to any thing Freddie said. He tried to make Freddie look bad but little does he know he`s fighting a loosing battle, if anything he`s making himself look bad.

BJ
28-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Freddie didn't have to redeem himself. He was totally in the right and Sree acted like an idiot.

NettoSuperstar!
28-06-2009, 11:33 AM
He's starting to stick up for himself more and have a go at the others I like it

minx36
28-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Sree was a prat as per usual, i liked how he went to get an audiance that he hoped would participate... but alas for him they could see he was in the wrong!

'Alas for them' they didn't speak up for Freddie! (SHAMEFUL) :mad:

NettoSuperstar!
28-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Yeh they should have stuck up for Freddy, they'll all be licking arse next week when Freddy survives again. Charlie's already started

BJ
28-06-2009, 11:48 AM
The trouble is they still don't actually like Freddie and will continue to nominate him. As it depends on how many votes each get, Freddie will still be nominated although some of them may be nice to his face

Karly and Rodrego need to be won over by Freddie to get the numbers more even. Marcus was suggesting this, in a round about sort of way, to Freddie in the kitchen after Angel went

Captain.Remy
28-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Message original : BJ
Freddie didn't have to redeem himself. He was totally in the right and Sree acted like an idiot.

I found him HIGHLY annoying at the beginning but from what I saw last night, he redeemed himself for being that annoying. Well, he still is but not as much.

mado
28-06-2009, 05:56 PM
sree out out out boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boomoo
28-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Imagine what would have happened if Shree had taken Lisa's tobacco?

The garlic was Freddie's. They had given each person a certain amount to buy something they wanted. Freddie looking ahead bought garlic to flavour the chickpeas.

Shree took it without asking and was putting all the cloves in one meal.

Lisa could not eat hers.

Karly will always vote for Freddie as she agreed with Lisa on Friday that were still 3 to go and them it would become more difficult.

Marsh.
28-06-2009, 06:58 PM
I think the 'highlights' (what an ironic name for them) shows are becoming unbearable to watch now. I turn over before the first ad break because it's so boring. I think this series took a serious downturn when it lost Sophia and Saffia, bitches but more entertaining than Dogbreath and Mophead.

Chels
28-06-2009, 06:59 PM
i dont see how he can "redeem" himself, he hasn't done anything to make him "redeemable" :laugh:

Captain.Remy
28-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Message original : Chels.x
i dont see how he can "redeem" himself, he hasn't done anything to make him "redeemable" :laugh:

He makes me cringe, he's annoying...well what he did was just being himself. :laugh:

Chels
28-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Message original : Chels.x

He makes me cringe, he's annoying...well what he did was just being himself. :laugh:
aha fair point. his singing makes me cringe :laugh: but i still love him for it :) lol. dogface's singing on the other hand.... :shocked: earplugs!

Narc
28-06-2009, 07:22 PM
I can't stand Sree as it is, and then last night when he started mocking dyslexia in Garlicgate (lol).... Kind of topped the whole thing off for me...