PDA

View Full Version : dogface...how pathetic was she

haggis
28-06-2009, 08:10 AM
did you see my fanny. ooooo you never did you... words to those effect, in the kitchen falling over acting like she was pissed ou her brains, giving rodders a good view of dogface in doggie style....... she is trying to get air time by fashing, in hope she will be kept in.....wrong...... how sad..... it shows how pitifully ....inadequate she really is......

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 08:13 AM
I heartily agree with you, it was very sad, and so obvious, she has nothing to bring to the show, except for her false breasts
That is not enough to keep her in, it's the shallow look on her face that makes me want her to go, will she be better if kris goes?
maybe, but I wont hold my breath:sad:

Marc
28-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Theres no way that she could of been that pissed with what she had. She's so false its unreal! If her breasts weren't fake enough for her she has a dull-pathetic slutty personality to match her false tits

[+k to OP]

Daffodil
28-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Siavash's reaction was wonderful. :dance:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Morning Haggis, at the moment I've only seen the repeat which is obviously edited for sex and swearing. So I haven't seen it yet, other than a very quick bit, that was clearly missing the good bits.

I never understand those short short skirts, almost like a thick belt, its crazy that its actually classed as clothing.

I cant understand how they dont freeze to death, Im often wrapped up in layers and freeze and then I see them and it just baffles me.

I know you've seen them too Haggis, and your Scottish, its much colder up there than down here, they are even more mental.

and as for thongs.....

Daffodil
28-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Sophie, kris, Charlie, Karly and Sree are all pure Club 18-30. Let's send them all to Ibiza :cheer:

Mrbomb
28-06-2009, 08:55 AM
why post something like this without caps or vids i missed it :shocked: D'oh did you see anything is it worth looking for on the internet

xmynxiex
28-06-2009, 09:01 AM
She had her arse all on show in the kitchen, when she fell down.... i loved siavash comment about it not being a pretty sight. Lets face it the girls a tramp!

haggis
28-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
Morning Haggis, at the moment I've only seen the repeat which is obviously edited for sex and swearing. So I haven't seen it yet, other than a very quick bit, that was clearly missing the good bits.

I never understand those short short skirts, almost like a thick belt, its crazy that its actually classed as clothing.

I cant understand how they dont freeze to death, Im often wrapped up in layers and freeze and then I see them and it just baffles me.

I know you've seen them too Haggis, and your Scottish, its much colder up there than down here, they are even more mental.

and as for thongs.....

a very good morning to you junky. last night was just so pathetic for dogface.. she asked i think about 2,3,4 times did you really see my fanny. i was like wtf, i swear she looked at the camera`s to, but could be mistaken.

your right though junky, some of the things some girls wear, i mean why bother, just go out in thongs nd bra,

me i like a woman to cover a little bit more,when out,up gives my imagination something of a workout....:whistle:,

even bra and thong shoots are better than naked ones

aye bud it get pretty cold up here, but still in winter the short skirts, etc are still on, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,:shrug:

haggis
28-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Mrbomb
why post something like this without caps or vids i missed it :shocked: D'oh did you see anything is it worth looking for on the internet

i am sure someone willl find it and posted it for you... me am not interested in looking at the vid or caps, just my opinion

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 09:31 AM
she is quite pathetic and no way as drunk as she makes out it wouldn't be enough to get a ant pissed and i'm a woman and i agree about the short short skirts leave summat to the imagination

Mrbomb
28-06-2009, 09:35 AM
im not in the mood for caps or vids ATM lol maybe later :xyxwave:

yousoboo!
28-06-2009, 09:43 AM
probably already been mentioned in another thread but did anyone notice how sly she was to ask Freddie about his sheep comment infront of the rest of the group. What a bitch! She should have spoken to him along in the garden about it.

And don't get me started on queen bee Noirin - arghhh!!!

ninjaboi
28-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Marcjswp
Theres no way that she could of been that p****d with what she had. She's so false its unreal! If her breasts weren't fake enough for her she has a dull-pathetic slutty personality to match her false tits

[+k to OP]

I love your avatar :thumbs:

Simone.
28-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Was she even wearing a skirt, I thought she was just wearing a t-shirt.
How can she be comfortale walking around like that, flashing to people.

bcass
28-06-2009, 09:51 AM
they show more when they are sunbathing in their bikinis, so why did she make a big thing about showing her knickers except to be the center of attention

vesavius
28-06-2009, 09:55 AM
I am always asking myself why dosent she say something?

and when she does I always want her to ****...

I have said it before but girls who act dumb to be 'cute' piss me right off. And as for girls who then act drunk on top of that....

haggis
28-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by bcass
they show more when they are sunbathing in their bikinis, so why did she make a big thing about showing her knickers except to be the center of attention

didnt think she was wearing any tbh

bcass
28-06-2009, 10:34 AM
she had a thong on

cleaner67
28-06-2009, 10:36 AM
The girl is so false and has no self respect, if i was her mother i would be so ashamed and embarrassed by her behaviour. (not sure on my spellings)

haggis
28-06-2009, 10:38 AM
so why make the big deal about seeing things.......if she had thongs on.... unless she was wearing them back to front...... mind you that wouldnt be a shock

xerophytes
28-06-2009, 10:40 AM
I think its entertaining.

At least she is making a character more than just as the "partner" of Kris.

Lee.
28-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by xerophytes
I think its entertaining.

At least she is making a character more than just as the "partner" of Kris.

Making a character?She's pretented to be pissed twice for God's sake and that is it! I think she realises herself that she's cr@p and so when she has a tin of lager she thinks she'll act drunk and "outrageous" and get herself some airtime

yousoboo!
28-06-2009, 10:47 AM
She should apply for The Apprentice

Sabrewulf238
28-06-2009, 10:51 AM
She didn't seem that drunk to me, It looked more like she was perfectly aware of what was going on and she was just being daft for attention. :bored:

cleaner67
28-06-2009, 10:57 AM
If she was as drunk as she was pretending to be i doubt she would even have realised what she`d done let alone ask questions about it just to make sure she was noticed.

haggis
28-06-2009, 03:37 PM
so fake like her boobs,

30stone
28-06-2009, 03:47 PM
I think she was actually drunk.

You can just tell like how she was acting if it was fake it wouldnt be that believeable.

I know loadsa girls that act spot on to that when drunk.

Caramel77
28-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by yousoboo!
She should apply for The Apprentice

She's far too thick to be on the apprentice. With the comment to Freddie about sheep- if were Freddie I'd have told her to stop listening at doors. Strange noone else picked up on the fact that she was eavesdropping!

serensilver
28-06-2009, 03:56 PM
oh she was only having a laugh why is it all so negative as soon as something silly is done! :conf:

So she said "did you see my fanny" big deal!

Chels
28-06-2009, 03:59 PM
i honestly cannot stand her. and im not saying it because im "jealous" of her. she's not even that pretty and she has no personality. when she was faking to be drunk, it wasnt even funny. i hate how she's very opinionated on the "outsiders" but she's hardly had a conversation with them. she's a proper ladette, no manners at all. I WANT HER OUT AFTER KRIS, SREE + LISA!!!

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by serensilver
oh she was only having a laugh why is it all so negative as soon as something silly is done! :conf:

So she said "did you see my fanny" big deal!

Hmm, can tell you know all about the classy birds...

I think this thread has said it all for me. This girl is pathetic beyond belief. I would love to wipe the shallow smile off her smug face. Whoever suggested she go on the Apprentice --- Why???? She can barely string a sentence together. I missed her second abysmal display at pretending to be drunk, but as I can see by all accounts I didn't miss much. Did you see last time she was lying on the bed with her massive tits practically in her own face, saying stupid things in her stupid wibbly voice, and then she said

"and do you know what else" - (Kris by now looking thoroughly bemused and BORED) - "I feel as sick as a monkey's left testicle". HAHAHAHAHAHA - HILARIOUS Dogface, you really are comedy gold. NOT. :rolleyes:

Pathetic.

Christina
28-06-2009, 04:27 PM
I thought it was actually funny when she fell over haha!

DiamondDogTags
28-06-2009, 04:30 PM
"giving rodders a good view of dogface in doggie style....... " LOL

30stone
28-06-2009, 04:32 PM
LOL people hating on her because shes shallow defeats the object doesn't it???

She wasn't acting drunk.

And whats worng with people who are slightly dumb, pretty and shallow?

mrs_siavash
28-06-2009, 04:35 PM
she's a classy bird is dogface...
wandering around with only half her self dressed, asking siavash if he'd seen her 'accidental' flash then falling backwards onto marcus, and even he rolled his eyes so obvious was her need for attention.
such immeasurable elegance :rolleyes:

Chels
28-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by mrs_siavash
wandering around with only half her self dressed, asking siavash if he'd seen her 'accidental' flash then falling backwards onto marcus, and even he rolled his eyes so obvious was her need for attention.

great username! :joker::thumbs:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

She wasn't acting drunk.

Nope - as you can see from these boards there are many supporters of the not-so-shallow hms, Freddie, Marcus, Siavash etc. That is such a tired cliche that we all want to see BB hms having fights and getting into scraps. Well, maybe some do, but I find that gets rather tedious after a while.

Well, who cares, whether she was drunk or was just acting, the point in case here she has no dignity of elegance in how she behaves, so thus will never be funny, unless you are laughing AT her.

What's wrong with people who are slightly dumb, pretty and shallow? Well, I don't know what 'pretty' has to do with being dumb or shallow. It's a shame most people think she's pretty, when she knows she is plain, that's why she never takes her make-up off, not even to go to bed - skank!!!
Fact is, when dumb and shallow people rely on their looks instead of brains and personality they are just so tragically dull, as are all the supporters who don't mind her crass and judgmental chavvy style. :dog:

officialleafan
28-06-2009, 04:51 PM
I think she was actually drunk.

You can just tell like how she was acting if it was fake it wouldnt be that believeable.

I know loadsa girls that act spot on to that when drunk.

Lol, of course she wasn't faking it.

I bet if it was someone like Angel doing that everyone would find it hilarious. But because it's Sophie...typical chavs lol :laugh3:

haggis
28-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots

She wasn't acting drunk.

Nope - as you can see from these boards there are many supporters of the not-so-shallow hms, Freddie, Marcus, Siavash etc. That is such a tired cliche that we all want to see BB hms having fights and getting into scraps. Well, maybe some do, but I find that gets rather tedious after a while.

Well, who cares, whether she was drunk or was just acting, the point in case here she has no dignity of elegance in how she behaves, so thus will never be funny, unless you are laughing AT her.

What's wrong with people who are slightly dumb, pretty and shallow? Well, I don't know what 'pretty' has to do with being dumb or shallow. It's a shame most people think she's pretty, when she knows she is plain, that's why she never takes her make-up off, not even to go to bed - skank!!!
Fact is, when dumb and shallow people rely on their looks instead of brains and personality they are just so tragically dull, as are all the supporters who don't mind her crass and judgmental chavvy style. :dog:

well said pixieboots :thumbs: you`d be great in the D/R:bouncy::cheer::cheer2:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 05:47 PM
LOL thanks Haggis!! :thumbs:

...Hmmm, can I go in the DR when Siavash is in there? Can BB lock the door for a few hours??? Please? With a cherry on top???! :banana:

haggis
28-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
LOL thanks Haggis!! :thumbs:

...Hmmm, can I go in the DR when Siavash is in there? Can BB lock the door for a few hours??? Please? With a cherry on top???! :banana:

will ask bb for ya. would you like cream with that cherry:joker::joker:

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 06:05 PM
lol!! Only if it's whipped... :tongue:

haggis
28-06-2009, 06:12 PM
whippped you want whipped you`ll get..... cream that is,,:hugesmile::laugh::laugh:

muchadoaboutnothing
28-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by yousoboo!
probably already been mentioned in another thread but did anyone notice how sly she was to ask Freddie about his sheep comment infront of the rest of the group. What a bitch! She should have spoken to him along in the garden about it.

And don't get me started on queen bee Noirin - arghhh!!!

Yes I noticed that also. I thought that was a very sly move on her part to start an arguement with Freddie, not for her to argue but to get others to argue with Freddie. After all she said that she does hate him. In fact I think she did this twice. Was she wearing nothing underneath the skirt she was almost wearing? She has no shame.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 06:26 PM
She disgusts me. I saw that too. Pathetic. Sly. Pea-brained.

Stardoll
28-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Yes, I definitely noticed that as well. It's obvious why nobody commented on her eavesdropping -- she's one of the group, the populars, so that's why it's "alright" with them. Of course if it was anyone outside of the group, they'd get an earful ... typical grouping behaviour. :/

Lee.
28-06-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Chels.x
Originally posted by mrs_siavash

great username! :joker::thumbs:

Hmmph! Wish I had thought of that!

*leaves muttering "bloody happyland! Hapyyland! Tsk!*

Miss-red
29-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by vesavius
I am always asking myself why dosent she say something?

and when she does I always want her to ****...

I have said it before but girls who act dumb to be 'cute' p**s me right off. And as for girls who then act drunk on top of that.... embarrassing to the female race

rusticgal
29-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Even the clothes she wears are classless and tacky....