PDA

View Full Version : Inmates' Shortsightedness

Daffodil
28-06-2009, 08:19 AM
The trouble with most of the inmates is that they can only see as far as 'not being nominated' in the house. What they are failing to think of is the most important thing..the general public and how WE perceive them. They really have not thought that far ahead...I guess that is too intelligent. :devil:

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Morning Daffodil.

The person that I think your post is most true about is Sree. After the quick-noms he was really thrilled that he wasn't up, but I felt he was too thrilled, not because he wasn't up but that clearly (I feel) he felt that he was popular in the house. He KNEW he was popular in the house. Not that he wasn't in the most hated 2.

He seemed to have a new level of swagger and arrogance afterwards, he was a smug little git.

Still the one person that really loves Sree is Sree....

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Morning Junky!
Also add Kris to the self love brigade!

Daffodil
28-06-2009, 08:38 AM
P.S Morning! :xyxwave:

Miss-red
28-06-2009, 09:37 AM
none of them seem to be thinking about the public view they usually do every year but saying that this lot this year haven't got a brain cell between them with freddie as the exeption and are all to shallow with feelings of self importance to consider the fact the public may not like them