PDA

View Full Version : 1.6million for eviction :(

JohnnyBB
28-06-2009, 08:21 AM
lowest ever audiance turned out to watch angel get evicted with ony 1.6million tuneing in to see her get evicted ...there is somthing seriously wrong with this years show now fur sure. :yuk:

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 08:25 AM
I have been a fierce critic of this years show, and intend to continue, but I think MJ's death lost a lot of potential viewers
Let's see what the figures are for next weeks eviction before we claim the programs dead
Also many people regard it as inevitable that if you are against Freddie you're out! :thumbs:

Benjamin
28-06-2009, 08:48 AM
well for a start they need to scrap the crap new interview style. I don't bother watching the second part of the eviction now, it feels more like an interview with the guest stars rather than the evictee.

haggis
28-06-2009, 08:50 AM
mj would win over bb anyday, wouldnt look to much in o tem figures this week. ch4 would be expecting low figures this weekend

SilentBio
28-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Bring some new housemates in bring some life into the house

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by haggis
mj would win over bb anyday, wouldnt look to much in o tem figures this week. ch4 would be expecting low figures this weekend

Low figures throughout the whole series more like. Imo, its already sunk.

Btw is it true that all the winners will go in the house for its 10th anniversairy?? Maybe that (and LF) will be the only things that will possibly increase viewers, and maybe it will give the show a boost, wont that happen in July??

h87
28-06-2009, 09:24 AM
I havn't watched a show for a couple of weeks now, and I'm a massive BB fan. If people like me can't be bothered to tune in then something is very wrong.

krymal
28-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Its ruined in my opinion.

Jordan.
28-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by ukturtle
well for a start they need to scrap the c**p new interview style. I don't bother watching the second part of the eviction now, it feels more like an interview with the guest stars rather than the evictee.
Same the interviews are terrible much better when its was just davina and the housemate :bored:

arsenalforever
29-06-2009, 03:50 AM
not a shock really

BB is now a cult show