PDA

View Full Version : Tasks I would love to see repeated...

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Last year when they had to eat the peppers and got points for it, the faces on the waiting h/mates as they came out of the d/r was superb
That was BB at it's best, playing on their fears, weneed more of that this year and quick!:thumbs:

Daffodil
28-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Yes the chilli pepper task was the BEST one yet .. absolutely fantastic..:devil:

eviled2
28-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Oh yes...Mikey's face as that Scotch Bonnet Chilli started to take effect:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:!

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 08:57 AM
I know it has been done, but it's well worth doing again, or something very similar!!!:spin:

Mrbomb
28-06-2009, 09:03 AM
The same but with the worlds spiceist curry like the one on Jonathan Ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeGfU6QAEVQ

Jayson
28-06-2009, 09:05 AM
I liked that one :hugesmile:

I also loved the electric shock task, even though its repeated a hell of alot.

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Mrbomb that was excellent, I try hard not to like J Ross but that is real quality
it deserves a thread on its own
lol :banana:
I'm off for a curry now, ha ha ha

Appearance_Of_A_Junky
28-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
Mrbomb that was excellent, I try hard not to like J Ross but that is real quality

Agreed, that was a good link (makes a nice change on forums).

I like the tasks when they pit one or two of the HM's against the others then to reveal the main task was fake and it was the HM's task.

I like it because people suspect things but they never know whether or not to say....

eviled2
28-06-2009, 09:19 AM

Yes, a curry task would be well'ard. I can just imagine Marcus trying to be the big man in that one!

HELLIWONTGO, bit early for a curry isn't it? It's bacon sarny time in my house!

xmynxiex
28-06-2009, 09:21 AM
I quite like the milk task in bb7 i think. where they had that huge container filled with holes and milk flooding out and the housemates had to stand all nite covering the holes. Imogen had the secret task of sabotaging it. haha that was a great task. :bigsmile:

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by eviled2

Yes, a curry task would be well'ard. I can just imagine Marcus trying to be the big man in that one!

HELLIWONTGO, bit early for a curry isn't it? It's bacon sarny time in my house!

Well I work nights/ early mornings so its really my dinner, but I was kidding, think I'll have a chinese (yes, i'm a cannibal!):joker:

Harry!
28-06-2009, 09:26 AM
The box task from BB6 is a must!

krymal
28-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Box task

HELLIWONTGO
28-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Put Kris and Dogface in a box and leave them in there for about a week! Please! :hello: