PDA

View Full Version : The only people in the world

CallumJoshuaSturt
28-06-2009, 09:53 AM
I think the Big brother housemates are the only people in the world who don't know about Michael Jacksons death!

Simone.
28-06-2009, 09:57 AM
I think they should know.
I think they should do a task then be told, just something as simple as a task as a tribute to the late micheal jackson.

Chuckyegg
28-06-2009, 10:12 AM
how i envy them

-HUNTER-
28-06-2009, 10:13 AM
REALLY! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???:bigsmile:

Nikkos
28-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Simone.
I think they should know.
I think they should do a task then be told, just something as simple as a task as a tribute to the late micheal jackson.

they should do a thriller dance! that hasn't been done before has it? :shrug: :P

LittleBlackDress
28-06-2009, 10:43 AM
I think they should be told.

jodi_ice
28-06-2009, 10:56 AM
I think it'd be interesting to give them a MJ task but not tell them about MJ until it was over... be an interesting experiment, and that's what BB is supposed to be right?

Simone.
28-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by jodi_ice
I think it'd be interesting to give them a MJ task but not tell them about MJ until it was over... be an interesting experiment, and that's what BB is supposed to be right?

True.
But if they did or said anything disrespectful obviously not knowing he was dead then I can imagine there'd be ofcom complaints, as always.

jodi_ice
28-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Simone.
Originally posted by jodi_ice

True.
But if they did or said anything disrespectful obviously not knowing he was dead then I can imagine there'd be ofcom complaints, as always.

Well since we're not allowed to see LF anymore they could edit stuff?

Beastie
28-06-2009, 05:05 PM
yeah they should be told! i watched bblb today and charlie was singing man in the mirror! is this coincidence.. or does he sense something? maybe michael jackson is speaking to the big brother house! :D

kathrynsmummy
28-06-2009, 05:07 PM
i think they should b told out of respect to the king of pop himself m.j.

PixieBoots
28-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Wtf??? You guys are nuts. The rules are if you go in the BB house, you are cut off from all contact and knowledge of the outside world. "Out of respect to MJ" - lol, somehow, I really don't think he would have minded... :rolleyes:

*mazedsalv**
28-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots
Wtf??? You guys are nuts. The rules are if you go in the BB house, you are cut off from all contact and knowledge of the outside world. "Out of respect to MJ" - lol, somehow, I really don't think he would have minded... :rolleyes:

That rule doesnt really count anymore, I mean nessages from home are from the outside, in BB8 they did that task where they spoke about things going on eg. Umbrella being #1 for many weeks because of the weather, ect....

I do think that the UK version is one of the only BB's that has the rule anyway.

I think they should be told, what if the HMs say something about MJ, something bad, or do something insulting?? at least if they are told, they will know not to say anything bad.

Also i do feel for Charlie, on launch night im sure he said he bought MJ tickets and he was a huge fan, he will be upset when he gets out.

FelixO
28-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I don't think they should be told, as someone said earlier the whole idea of it is to not know about whats going on outside of those walls

Jenateaj
28-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Why? they don't know him personally? not denying MJ is a complete legend but its not imperative for them to know, and part of the point of big brother is to not have any contact or information about the outside world. If their house had burnt down or something life changing for them happened then of course send 'em a memo or something. Also I don't think an MJ task would be in the best taste.

Daffodil
28-06-2009, 05:38 PM
I don't think they should be told as it really isn't that big a deal to some people. :shrug:

LisaHawk
28-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
I don't think they should be told as it really isn't that big a deal to some people. :shrug:

But there's no doubt it will be to some of the HM's. I keep saying this, that in previous BB's they always get told of outside things which are much less important than this so why should they be told that one of the greatest music legends has died?